Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:13:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 202 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [HARDCAP REACHED!]  (Read 37709 times)
Delicieuxz 2

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:52:07 PM

I have proof that "Delicieuxz" is my account, which has been hacked, and I'll have that proof posted here probably within 30 minutes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Delicieuxz 2

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:41:12 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2017, 10:30:09 PM by Delicieuxz 2

Alright, here is full proof that I am the original and authentic owner of the "Delicieuxz" account, which was hacked this year, and taken over by the person who is now posting with it.

Just watch this video I've just made of me logging into my Coinotron account, and compare it with what is said in previous posts that I made with my "Delicieuxz" Bitcoin Forum account, years ago.

Video link: https://youtu.be/JIQJ3GQt4pM

Below are many quotes of my posts, from before my account was hacked, which can be used to verify what's in the video, and also that the person currently posting as "Delicieuxz" is not the creator of my "Delicieuxz" account.

I've also put together a backup archive of all the threads these posts are from, so that even if the hacker who stole my account edits them, the quotes I've presented below can still be verified using the thread backups I've saved.

The (now updated) thread backup archive can be downloaded here: https://mega.nz/#!blpBlKyJ!8wVoH324zzUX-3shkKu25V9J4wwDttiUcA3LBB7UCQY

Here are the relevant posts:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=169372.msg1761248#msg1761248

I've been mining on Coinotron for the last 3 days, and I just noticed that I haven't received a single payout, or PPC registered as earned in my Coinotron log in section, despite cgminer looking properly and saying that my shares are being accepted. This is what is in my bat file.

color 02

@echo on
ECHO
ECHO.

cgminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://coinotron.com:3333 -u Delicieuxz.deli -p something

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=169372.msg1761467#msg1761467

Coinotron shows nothing as being received on the site, but cgminer was reporting the shares as accepted the entire time.

http://i48.tinypic.com/4j7x9j.jpg

Be sure to check the image linked-to in the above quoted post, and compare it to the video I made.

By the way, this hacker "Delicieuxz" is obviously not a Canadian, nor living in Canada, as I am, and as I have expressed in my posts:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=151474.msg1607562

Such a pain! Things could be so easy for us Canucks!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=154902.msg1651170#msg1651170

If it has to happen here in Canada, you can be sure that I will empty my bank account and turn ALL my savings to the last cent into bitcoin.
This is pure robbery!
Good thing Harper killed the billions of surplus that took years to build and spent Canada into debt, hey? That loon is not just a loon, but also a world class moron and country wrecker.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=393727.msg4284642#msg4284642

I'd be interested in a group buy. I'm in Canada. You could just ask him to send some of them to a different address.

So, it is now fully proven that the person currently posting with my "Delicieuxz" account is a hacker, and a fraud, and that I am the authentic owner of the "Delicieuxz" account.

In this previous post in this thread, the hacker who has stolen my account posted this picture of a group of people. Is the hacker "Delicieuxz" poster supposed to be one of the people in the picture in this post?

How the Blockchain is Creating Investment Opportunities event

Thanks for meeting us in Milan on 30th of November. Check our fresh news: our CEO Igor Chugunov and CTO Evgeny Butyaev introduced CREDITS project and explained the benefits of choosing our unique technology.

https://credits.com/Uploads/ap/news/iuNG2nGTUOjNrHdbkb8Gg.jpg

I strongly advise that Bitcoin Forum moderators and admins look into the accounts for the other people associated with this project, and check if the registration IP address is different, particularly from a different country, from the IP address that's currently posting with those accounts.

How closely is this hacker and thief involved with this thread's stated project? Major red flags, here.
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:21:31 PM

Alright, here is full proof that I am the original and authentic owner of the "Delicieuxz" account, which was hacked this year, and taken over by the person who is now posting with it.

Just watch this video I've just made of me logging into my Coinotron account, and compare it with what is said in previous posts that I made with my "Delicieuxz" Bitcoin Forum account, years ago.

Video link: https://youtu.be/JIQJ3GQt4pM

Below are many quotes of my posts, from before my account was hacked, which can be used to verify what's in the video, and also that the person currently posting as "Delicieuxz" is not the creator of my "Delicieuxz" account.

I've also put together a backup archive of all the threads these posts are from, so that even if the hacker who stole my account edits them, the quotes I've presented below can still be verified using the thread backups I've saved.

The thread backup archive can be downloaded here: https://mega.nz/#!LgJ0Ua5K!L7o-mBmN8vRP33rgHcb-2G5ygdeSbyildtZKsdpA_bg

Here are the relevant posts:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=169372.msg1761248#msg1761248

I've been mining on Coinotron for the last 3 days, and I just noticed that I haven't received a single payout, or PPC registered as earned in my Coinotron log in section, despite cgminer looking properly and saying that my shares are being accepted. This is what is in my bat file.

color 02

@echo on
ECHO
ECHO.

cgminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://coinotron.com:3333 -u Delicieuxz.deli -p something

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=169372.msg1761467#msg1761467

Coinotron shows nothing as being received on the site, but cgminer was reporting the shares as accepted the entire time.

Be sure to check the image linked-to in the above quoted post, and compare it to the video I made.

By the way, this hacker "Delicieuxz" is obviously not a Canadian, nor living in Canada, as I am, and as I have expressed in my posts:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=151474.msg1607562

Such a pain! Things could be so easy for us Canucks!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=154902.msg1651170#msg1651170

If it has to happen here in Canada, you can be sure that I will empty my bank account and turn ALL my savings to the last cent into bitcoin.
This is pure robbery!
Good thing Harper killed the billions of surplus that took years to build and spent Canada into debt, hey? That loon is not just a loon, but also a world class moron and country wrecker.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=393727.msg4284642#msg4284642

I'd be interested in a group buy. I'm in Canada. You could just ask him to send some of them to a different address.

So, it is now fully proven that the person currently posting with my "Delicieuxz" account is a hacker, and a fraud, and that I am the authentic owner of the "Delicieuxz" account.

In this previous post in this thread, the hacker who has stolen my account posted this picture of a group of people. Is the hacker "Delicieuxz" poster supposed to be one of the people in the picture in this post?

How the Blockchain is Creating Investment Opportunities event

Thanks for meeting us in Milan on 30th of November. Check our fresh news: our CEO Igor Chugunov and CTO Evgeny Butyaev introduced CREDITS project and explained the benefits of choosing our unique technology.

I strongly advise that Bitcoin Forum moderators and admins look into the accounts for the other people associated with this project, and check if the registration IP address is different, particularly from a different country, from the IP address that's currently posting with those accounts.

How closely is this hacker and thief involved with this thread's stated project? Major red flags, here.
ok, i just reported it to moderator, i hope he will solve this misunderstanding
Delicieuxz 2

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:29:19 PM

^ Thanks, NakiRR.

Here's some more proof that the Bitcoin Forum account "Delicieuxz" is mine, but has been hijacked by the current poster of the account.

This is the 2nd to last post I ever made with my Bitcoin Forum account "Delicieuxz", before the hacker took it over. This post was made May 5, 2017 (the very last post I made with my "Delicieuxz" account was May 6, 2017), and the hacker's first post with my account was in September 1, 2017. There were no posts made with my "Delicieuxz" account between May and September, and I didn't try logging into my "Delicieuxz" Bitcoin Forum account since May, until today to ask for some help with troubleshooting a miner.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1902968.msg18889948#msg18889948

This is what I have in my bat file:

"cgminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://mine1.mpool.me:4003 -u Weblogin.Delicieuxz -p password"

This gives me the message "No devices detected!" in cgminer.

What needs to be different? Thanks.

And here's a video I just made of me being logged into my mpool.me account of the same name that's mentioned in that above quoted post:

https://youtu.be/FbI4gJa-cBI

Once again, it can be seen that I am the authentic owner of the Bitcoin Forum account "Delicieuxz", who made all the account's posts up to May 6th, 2017. Everything after May 6, 2017, that's been posted by the account "Delicieuxz" has been posted by a hacker and account thief.

I've downloaded the thread the above quoted post is from and added it to the archive of relevant thread backups that I included in my previous post in this thread.

The updated thread backup archive can be downloaded here: https://mega.nz/#!blpBlKyJ!8wVoH324zzUX-3shkKu25V9J4wwDttiUcA3LBB7UCQY

I've also edited the previous post's thread backup archive download link to point to this updated archive.
shewasfourteen

Activity: 686
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:25:47 AM

90% of the Posts coming from Members with a "Member" Status, mostly from russia. The Thread is full of bot accounts.

A decent Blockchain project doesnt need a bitcointalk/bounty thread and ads on icolisting sites.

No github code and mvp video shows nothing special

For me it looks really fishy......
Ackedy

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:38:22 AM

What currencies can I pay for the purchase of coins?
hollybit

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:42:37 AM

What currencies can I pay for the purchase of coins?
You can pay for the purchase of coins either Btc or Eth.
slavonicpl

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:46:47 AM

Tell me, but due to the fact that each node in the system will be connected to each other, this will not affect the speed of the service?
Immer

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:50:56 AM

I still do not understand which node on the network will play a more important role: trusted or principal?
defender77

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:36:53 AM

You are saying that the registry on each of the servers will be under reliable protection. Can you tell us in more detail, under what kind of protection?
Delicieuxz 2

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:08:07 AM

90% of the Posts coming from Members with a "Member" Status, mostly from russia. The Thread is full of bot accounts.

A decent Blockchain project doesnt need a bitcointalk/bounty thread and ads on icolisting sites.

No github code and mvp video shows nothing special

For me it looks really fishy......

The posts beneath yours and above this one do look like random bot posts.

An honest project doesn't lay its foundation on stolen accounts and lies.

Also, I don't know if it is fair to judge based on this, but I just noticed that account NakiRR has all the same links in their signature as the person using my "Delicieuxz" account.

Though, perhaps they have just invested in this project.

https://i.imgur.com/EjCf5Rt.jpg
jdbao

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:57:08 AM

When people distibute a chain, they always like to compare with Ethereum, claiming that they will go beyond Ethereum. Of course, Credits offical website is also compared with Ethereum, and we can see that Credits is faster then Ethereum. But to my delight, credits focus on the financial sphere, I like project on finance.
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:14:34 AM

Developers should work to ensure that the system always contains the latest up-to-date copy of the registry. Although, of course, with the current level of technology, this is most likely impossible. But in the long term, developers need to focus on this. This will eliminate the possibility of any fraud within the service.
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:18:10 AM

Developers should work to ensure that the system always contains the latest up-to-date copy of the registry. Although, of course, with the current level of technology, this is most likely impossible. But in the long term, developers need to focus on this. This will eliminate the possibility of any fraud within the service.
What if there is not any technology yet? That's right, you just need to make it yourself! It is on this path that the developers of Credits have gone and made a common registry of blocks, which always keeps the latest up-to-date copy of the registry! Thus, the possibility of fraud within the service is zero.
deort

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:23:18 AM

What if there is not any technology yet? That's right, you just need to make it yourself! It is on this path that the developers of Credits have gone and made a common registry of blocks, which always keeps the latest up-to-date copy of the registry! Thus, the possibility of fraud within the service is zero.

Really ?? But how did you manage to realize this?
dayasinfo

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:29:22 AM

Each unit of stored information contains the hash code of the previous block and a list of data relating to this register with the associated number of the previous block. After receiving the block from another node, it takes its place in the general register of blocks according to the number. This saves network bandwidth. During the synchronization, only the block number is checked first. If the block is absent on this node, then it is downloaded and saved. As a result, the system contains the latest up-to-date copy of the registry at any time.
devilini

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:32:24 AM

Hello to all. Are there any restrictions on minimum purchases during pre-ICO?
deort

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:33:36 AM

Each unit of stored information contains the hash code of the previous block and a list of data relating to this register with the associated number of the previous block. After receiving the block from another node, it takes its place in the general register of blocks according to the number. This saves network bandwidth. During the synchronization, only the block number is checked first. If the block is absent on this node, then it is downloaded and saved. As a result, the system contains the latest up-to-date copy of the registry at any time.

This sounds soooooooo cool!!! I could not even imagine that this would be implemented TODAY in Credits. Also what, the last actual copy of the register will be accessible to each site of service?
gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:45:26 AM

Hello to all. Are there any restrictions on minimum purchases during pre-ICO?
Yes, the minimum purchase amount is 0.01 Eth.
dayasinfo

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:46:12 AM

This sounds soooooooo cool!!! I could not even imagine that this would be implemented TODAY in Credits. Also what, the last actual copy of the register will be accessible to each site of service?
That's right! Each unit of stored information will be sent to all nodes of the system, and this will help maintain the current uniformity of the state of the registry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 202 »
  Print  

Jump to: