Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 06:37:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 202 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [HARDCAP REACHED!]  (Read 37710 times)
BillionDollarMan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:24:30 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iF-P3blS38I
Suppoman one of the biggest youtubers in crypto space talking about 3 'HIGH POTENTIAL' CRYPTOCURRENCIES and CREDITS is one of them  Smiley

Who is Suppoman? lol, and what are the other 2 high potential coin that he mentioned for high return? Thanks

Suppoman really likes Credits ....  and I really love Suppoman.

Video link=>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iF-P3blS38I <=Video link

"Smash up the likes, peeps, smash up the likes .... "    lol

Few more youtubers like this and I am giving up lol
BillionDollarMan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:27:42 AM

If you click on the LI logo on the team's website, some do not link back to LinkedIn.

Sergey Fedunishin, Anna Karasevich, Burkova Marina, Anton Ermakov, Dmitriy Pecherkin, Igor Korneev and more do not have a correct link to their LinkedIn profiles from their website.  https://credits.com/en/home/team   The links go back to their team page.

And why does a team need so many managers/directors? Almost everyone is a manager or director of some sort. I don't see the reasoning here.

Irrelevant stuff if you look those managers,cto etc are having blockchain development experience.What we should focus on Alpha version,github and is it actually 200K+ TPS or not in alpha version.

Yes, I agree. Alpha is make or break

I agree that they should release alpha version as promised.
In that case, I am in.

It's pretty simple for me. No successful Alpha, I am not investing.
Waiting an alpha too, a bit nervous, coz invested already on pre-sale stage  Smiley But at that time i didn't expect it so soon

I was gonna go all in but more I read whitepaper more I realize things are not as bright as they appear still if they could keep up the appearances it is easy 10x.
markfcrypto

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:00:10 AM

Beware of scammers! It has come to our attention that certain individuals have begun using CREDITS name for their fraudulent activities. Don't send any money to anyone if they ask you to do so on behalf of CREDITS. Remember that CREDITS official email domain is @credits.com. If you have any doubts, please don't hesitate to double-check and ask questions at invest@credits.com

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DUenFccX4AYBL1W.jpg

Thanks. But the real question is: "What's happening with the alpha?" And we really need to get an answer on that. It's critical.

Anyone who invests on the back of numbers on website and white paper is taking a big risk. If the technical feasibility assessment was longer than one page, explicitly said 1,000,000 transactions per second was feasible and wasn't carried out by a student-run organisation (as per Columbia Blockchain Lab's website: http://www.columbiablockchainlab.com/) then I and others would be fine, but without credible evidence a demonstrably working alpha has to be provided before the ICO.

Great theoretical ideas in the whitepaper. I'm sure everyone is genuine but there's zero chance a successful professional investor would invest with the evidence we have here. Would love to invest, so am hoping for / waiting for the alpha within the next three days as promised.
Karl Max

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:50:51 PM

Our new article on Medium is about the Merkle tree. What are the advantages and disadvantages? How Merkle tree is used in the Ethereum network? What is the CREDITS alternative to Merkle tree? For more information follow the link.

https://medium.com/@credits/merkle-tree-necessity-or-atavism-d8ff3e263131

AND01

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:34:40 PM

In the future more than 1,000,000 transactions can be executed per second, with 10 million transactions per second in the future.        This will exceed eos           Do you want to break the world record? is this real? Is there enough evidence to persuade people to believe that a project can achieve such a high number of transactions per second?
AND01

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:05:28 PM

The two biggest problems with blockchain are scalability and privacy. Most encryption projects are concentrated in a centralized database. Blockchain will not be used if the company can not protect data and trade secrets. Privacy technology is far from complete, do not ignore the privacy technology
Project Team

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:44:26 PM

Thank you.
Karl Max

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:27:26 PM

Dear partners and community members,
CREDITS is finishing development and final testing of our Alpha version which was planned to be released in January 2018. However, it needs a little more time than previously expected to ensure smooth running. Earlier we’ve announced that ICO will begin after the product is released, and we intend to keep our promise. We also want to allow more time for potential partners to test the platform.
For these reasons it has been decided to slightly postpone the start of ICO to February 15th, 2018.
We’re working on a serious product and hope our community can understand the slight change in ICO dates.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.

cerealcreep

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:08:01 PM

CREDITS is finishing development and final testing of our Alpha version which was planned to be released in January 2018. However, it needs a little more time than previously expected to ensure smooth running. Earlier we’ve announced that ICO will begin after the product is released, and we intend to keep our promise. We also want to allow more time for potential partners to test the platform.
For these reasons it has been decided to slightly postpone the start of ICO to February 15th, 2018.
We’re working on a serious product and hope our community can understand the slight change in ICO dates.

https://scontent-lht6-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/27332049_1884375491874518_5791439964585502585_n.jpg?oh=5d59b9f90a92eeba6eddc6ea197283b0&oe=5AE6195D

BRAVO! Excellent news, and thanks for the transparency.

If this was EA Sports, they would still release, take money, and worry about issues later.

Good job!
cryptobaboon

Activity: 1498
Merit: 556

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:31:24 PM

If this was EA Sports, they would still release, take money, and worry about issues later.

Good job!
I'm relieved they are really trying to make it right! They know the alpha version is almost like a gate to the success of the project and if they present what they promised so far for an alpha release, I'm sure CS will turn into a reference in a matter of time.

Whitelisted people are worried about the longer run to get to the ICO though. Telegram group had increased tremendously in a couple of days (probably a reflection of the imminet ICO date). With this postpone it will become bigger and bigger, and those who registered first want their contribution amount (set during the whitelist process) to be respected. Unless some sort of prioritization scheme is put in place, they will need to set a personal cap so low it may scratch it too hard - in time, looks like personal cap is still going to be announced today.

As they've been doing so far, the plans should be maintained, even though the dates couldn't. Credibility is everything, so you know you need to be careful with it; I'm pretty sure that all investors (pre, current and future ones) are amazed with such possibilities and understand the momentum, just keep on the course Smiley
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:18:15 PM

If you click on the LI logo on the team's website, some do not link back to LinkedIn.

Sergey Fedunishin, Anna Karasevich, Burkova Marina, Anton Ermakov, Dmitriy Pecherkin, Igor Korneev and more do not have a correct link to their LinkedIn profiles from their website.  https://credits.com/en/home/team   The links go back to their team page.

And why does a team need so many managers/directors? Almost everyone is a manager or director of some sort. I don't see the reasoning here.

Irrelevant stuff if you look those managers,cto etc are having blockchain development experience.What we should focus on Alpha version,github and is it actually 200K+ TPS or not in alpha version.

Yes, I agree. Alpha is make or break

I agree that they should release alpha version as promised.
In that case, I am in.

It's pretty simple for me. No successful Alpha, I am not investing.
Waiting an alpha too, a bit nervous, coz invested already on pre-sale stage  Smiley But at that time i didn't expect it so soon

I was gonna go all in but more I read whitepaper more I realize things are not as bright as they appear still if they could keep up the appearances it is easy 10x.

It was not easy for me too) but i really luv new blockchains and projects that develops blockchain ecosystem as a whole, that's why i was enter with 'closed eyes'. but now i'm almost sure that everything will be okay. i have a good feelings about them, and i understand that this is not a reason for others, but for me it is !
NakiRR

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:49:16 PM

already read this in FB. What can i say...good if there will not be one more such message on Feb 14   Grin Two weeks is not a long period
NakiRR

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:41:32 PM

Just will leave it here for new community members
CREDITS FAQ - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: 🚨

Warning: ADMINS WILL NEVER PM YOU. DON´T TRUST ANYONE WHO SAYS PRIVATE SALE BECAUSE THERE IS NONE. THERE ARE SCAMMERS HERE WITH SAME PROFILE PICTURES AS THE ADMINS. DON´T FALL FOR IT. BE SMART.

Here is admins id - @igorchug @David_Kolmakhidze @cheusbeats @arsn11 @a_andrey1 @Diffenbakh

CREDITS is finishing development and final testing of our Alpha version which was planned to be released in January 2018. Earlier we’ve announced that ICO will begin after the product is released, and we intend to keep our promise. We also want to allow more time for potential partners to test the platform.

1) How I can participate in this ICO?
- To participate in Credits ICO you need to send request for whitelist on website. When your application will be approved, tokens will be reserved.

2) When does the ICO start?
- 15.Feb, 00:00 UTC

3) What is the total token supply?
- 1.000.000.000 (CS tokens). (1B)

4) How is the token allocated?
- ICO - 60%; bounty - 2%; bug bounty - 2%; founders - 15%; advisors - 1%; operation - 20%.

5) What will be price during ICO?
- ETH = 5000 CS.

6) Are there any bonuses for ICO?
- No there is none.

7) Min/max contribution?
- Min 0.01 ETH. Maximum amount is not yet determined, more info will come soon

Cool When will credits be on exchanges?
- End of Feb/beginning of March.

10) When I will receive tokens / When are tokens distributed?
- You get the tokens at once your ETH transaction gets verified

11) Is there KYC?
- Only for contributions higher than 10 ETH

12) Are there any restrictions in participation for US/China citizens?
- Credits are approved to selling to citizens of all countries. We have received the legal opinion from Singapore and USA that CS is a technical (utility) token.

13) Hardcap?
- 20M $

14)If there are 600M tokens for sale how can the hardcap be $20M? // How will the token burn work?
- 20M $ is hardcap, the rate is static 1 ETH = 5000 CS, We have 60% of tokens for sale (600M CS). As you see the hardcap will be reached without all the ICO tokens getting sold. These tokens will get burned. The tokens left will be the new 60% and rest of the tokens will be allocated and burned accordingly.

15) How can I raise/contribute more ETH? // How can i change my contribution?
- Email invest@credits.com or try changing it in your personal profile on the website

16) How many days to get verified? // How long does it take to get verified and can you speed it up?

- PM @botstorm if you have been waiting longer than 5 days

17) I didn't get any confirmation email?
- Sometimes the emails do not get sent, please log in to credits.com and check whitelist status.

18) How can I check my whitelist status?
- Log in to credits.com, go to your profile, you should see a text in green: Registered for whitelist

19) Can i contribute more/less than what I wrote?
- You can contribute less but not more, email invest@credits.com or change amount in personal account if you want to raise your contribution

20) When will alpha/github code be released?
- Alpha and part of cource code will be released before ICO

21) I can´t log in?
- Please use another browser
BroganBloodstone

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:43:11 PM

Good job!
I was about to pass on this, but this news has helped keep me interested. If things go well with the alpha I will participate in the ICO for sure Smiley
arbitro

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:58:29 PM

I think it's a good decision, congrats for deciding not to rush things. Personally the 15th is much better for me too, so great news!
LuongOk

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:07:53 AM

Max individual cap, what is promised for announcing today...?
markfcrypto

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:06:21 AM

Just will leave it here for new community members
CREDITS FAQ - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: 🚨

Warning: ADMINS WILL NEVER PM YOU. DON´T TRUST ANYONE WHO SAYS PRIVATE SALE BECAUSE THERE IS NONE. THERE ARE SCAMMERS HERE WITH SAME PROFILE PICTURES AS THE ADMINS. DON´T FALL FOR IT. BE SMART.

Here is admins id - @igorchug @David_Kolmakhidze @cheusbeats @arsn11 @a_andrey1 @Diffenbakh

CREDITS is finishing development and final testing of our Alpha version which was planned to be released in January 2018. Earlier we’ve announced that ICO will begin after the product is released, and we intend to keep our promise. We also want to allow more time for potential partners to test the platform.

1) How I can participate in this ICO?
- To participate in Credits ICO you need to send request for whitelist on website. When your application will be approved, tokens will be reserved.

2) When does the ICO start?
- 15.Feb, 00:00 UTC

3) What is the total token supply?
- 1.000.000.000 (CS tokens). (1B)

4) How is the token allocated?
- ICO - 60%; bounty - 2%; bug bounty - 2%; founders - 15%; advisors - 1%; operation - 20%.

5) What will be price during ICO?
- ETH = 5000 CS.

6) Are there any bonuses for ICO?
- No there is none.

7) Min/max contribution?
- Min 0.01 ETH. Maximum amount is not yet determined, more info will come soon

Cool When will credits be on exchanges?
- End of Feb/beginning of March.

10) When I will receive tokens / When are tokens distributed?
- You get the tokens at once your ETH transaction gets verified

11) Is there KYC?
- Only for contributions higher than 10 ETH

12) Are there any restrictions in participation for US/China citizens?
- Credits are approved to selling to citizens of all countries. We have received the legal opinion from Singapore and USA that CS is a technical (utility) token.

13) Hardcap?
- 20M $

14)If there are 600M tokens for sale how can the hardcap be $20M? // How will the token burn work?
- 20M $ is hardcap, the rate is static 1 ETH = 5000 CS, We have 60% of tokens for sale (600M CS). As you see the hardcap will be reached without all the ICO tokens getting sold. These tokens will get burned. The tokens left will be the new 60% and rest of the tokens will be allocated and burned accordingly.

15) How can I raise/contribute more ETH? // How can i change my contribution?
- Email invest@credits.com or try changing it in your personal profile on the website

16) How many days to get verified? // How long does it take to get verified and can you speed it up?

- PM @botstorm if you have been waiting longer than 5 days

17) I didn't get any confirmation email?
- Sometimes the emails do not get sent, please log in to credits.com and check whitelist status.

18) How can I check my whitelist status?
- Log in to credits.com, go to your profile, you should see a text in green: Registered for whitelist

19) Can i contribute more/less than what I wrote?
- You can contribute less but not more, email invest@credits.com or change amount in personal account if you want to raise your contribution

20) When will alpha/github code be released?
- Alpha and part of cource code will be released before ICO

21) I can´t log in?
- Please use another browser

A very helpful post. Thank you. I'm also very encouraged that the ICO will be put back until the alpha is ready. I'll be interested to know how the TPS will be demonstrated.

By the way, if the team can't hit 200,000 in the alpha I won't be upset. It's still early and serious long-term investors will understand that these things take time. Even 10,000 is a good start. So my advice is give as many details and reassurances that the figure is real (i.e. live demo, clear evidence of the conditions / hardware, etc used in testing, etc etc) and people will be happy even if 200,000 TPS isn't hit. Transparency is valued very highly in crypto.
Leodalat

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:51:05 AM

Dev, can you explain why credits are looking to raise $20mil, yet given price of each coin the circulating market cap would be closer to $150mil?
And Tokens will be unlocked after ICO this means that it will unlock immediately after the distribution or after a few days ?
Apekool

Activity: 126
Merit: 13

The internet > you

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 05:42:06 AM

There is red flag here, Credits says Nitin Gaur (Director at IBM Blockchain Labs) is advisor, but when I check his linkedin, nothing about Credits. I even send message to him at Linkedin, asking his confirmation as advisor at Credits, he do not answer.
Grin And what do you want to say? Do you think that he must to answer you only because it's you?)) i will open your eyes now, popular people have thousands of messages in their SM channels, and they are really busy and can npt reply to everyone.

How do you check Credits's claim about advisors is valid. Actually, Nintin Gaur did reply me but he did not answer me directly, I quote his reply message: "Apologies for delayed response, I was at WEF in Davos. Please send a note to rpalma@cr.ibm.com for a quick call." I wrote email to this addree, no reply.

Everyone can answer you and claim being the advisor, it can be a 7-year old on a laptop for all we know.

If you want to check the validity of a person, run a trace on all his/her listed credentials. All individuals leave a trail, especially when doing business via the www, and most countries have published their public record/registration databases online over the last decade.

If you don't trust fully trust a company or a person and you have a contact address, you can also use Google streetview/earth to check it out. You can as well just give one of the neighbors a call and politely inform about the contact address you want to check Smiley You can do this as well with the address of any individual of course.

Apekool

Activity: 126
Merit: 13

The internet > you

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 06:01:48 AM

There is red flag here, Credits says Nitin Gaur (Director at IBM Blockchain Labs) is advisor, but when I check his linkedin, nothing about Credits. I even send message to him at Linkedin, asking his confirmation as advisor at Credits, he do not answer.
Grin And what do you want to say? Do you think that he must to answer you only because it's you?)) i will open your eyes now, popular people have thousands of messages in their SM channels, and they are really busy and can npt reply to everyone.
I give you an example, http://ewm.network is rasing an ICO, the team and adivisor stated on their website is more impressive than Credits, but it is scam>

Why is that a scam?

edit: oh lol

It integrates governmental and non-governmental financial institutions in a network that decentralizes the entire market, making them part of a decentralized EWM network, using the USC bank crypto currency

Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 202 »
  Print  

Jump to: