Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:19:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [OPC] OP Coin - High ROI PoS Coin  (Read 40037 times)
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:00:48 PM

I think it would be more successful if admin and dev can launch a signature campaign that will be provided in BTC services department. There are many potential customers and investors in this forum market

This is what I am waiting for from this project actually. I think with signature campaign or social campaign they will attract more people to this coin.
Any project needs promotion, but this is a generous enough project. Has already a lottery and bounty. I would like a companion of signatures.

Totally agree with you! This is a very generous project! It would be really not bad if they made a company with signatures. I would also take part!

Well, very interesting project and with great ideas, but I believe that if I had bounty for signature, many would participate and would have a good publicity

OI
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:36:44 AM

wallet not sync

Just wait for some time.
It usually takes some time to process and synchronize the online wallet . please be patient.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:51:44 AM

Dev, do you open any bounty or signature campaign...if you start it, the project will be more successful... I think many participants are waiting for it..let me know,if there is anything
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:57:07 AM

Guys can i still mining op Coin ? If yes, could you let me know where i can mine it ?
Is it minable? It seems I didnt see and information fron there whitepaper regarding on mining the OP coin, maybe you are on a different thread bud.

Hey, I think its mineable but there are not yet many Pools that has been established yet. You can view the pools on the front page of this Ann thread if I'm not mistaken, you can see the list of pools there.

Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:17:29 AM

Wow! This project amazed me! Very interesting with innovative ideas... the project team has done their due diligence in this ICO. Well done! Im sure its gonna be a great success!
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 01:28:43 AM

it's hard to mine. 1 day just got 38400 coin only.. premine it's to big for 100M coin.. but reward just 80coin. need 135 year to got total supply   Lips sealed

the premine will be used for airdrops etc, im sure bounties are also an option, dont judge so fast man
Probably maybe and Also if there is going to be bounty please let us know am sure the coin is kinda a good store for value and for mine i think is good is taking the years because you dont want all supply within just two years and then the coin begins to drop..Do you??

Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:46:58 AM

I think it would be more successful if admin and dev can launch a signature campaign that will be provided in BTC services department. There are many potential customers and investors in this forum market

This is what I am waiting for from this project actually. I think with signature campaign or social campaign they will attract more people to this coin.
Any project needs promotion, but this is a generous enough project. Has already a lottery and bounty. I would like a companion of signatures.

Totally agree with you! This is a very generous project! It would be really not bad if they made a company with signatures. I would also take part!

Well, very interesting project and with great ideas, but I believe that if I had bounty for signature, many would participate and would have a good publicity

Good project and its interesting platform that many investors and cryptocurrency traders who are looking to utilize the most advanced trading tools and technology.  For sure many will participate this project..
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:49:25 AM

Dev, do you open any bounty or signature campaign...if you start it, the project will be more successful... I think many participants are waiting for it..let me know,if there is anything
I doubt if OP Coin open a bounty or signature campaign it is very useless since OP Coin is a PoS type algorithm, not like nowadays coin.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:10:42 AM

Hey dev,
Are you going to add signature/translation/blog bounty campaigns or not?
As of now it seems a bit unfair for people who don't have advanced social networks accounts but interested in your project

Agree, I think Dev must open that kind of bounties. Signature campaign can attract other members to visit the Main Ann Thread and participate. While translation bounty can gain more investors from some countries that doesn't understand english well.

PENSCoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:18:28 AM

Interesting design of a coin and a site. Developer you do not plan a subscription company? I also consider the subscription company an effective means of promoting the project.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:44:20 AM

Well, finally there was a POS coin for games! In addition to the bounty has also a lottery, I like it. And it's very good that cryptopia is on the stock exchange, it's a very good stock exchange.

I like that Cryptopia has a nice $5000 New Zealand Dollars (like 3$k USD?) withdraw limit without verification. Bittrez has amazing volume but doesnt have withdrawals anymore (RIP)

i think bittrex is very good exchange and better than crypto ,, but you need to verify your account first if you want to make a withdrawal there

For sure Bittrex has a much much bigger volume $2,245,389,314 according to Coin Market Cap (and is #2 after Bitfinex) versus Cryptopia at #32 with a volume of $27,488,332. The difference is huge, but Bittrex has a huge backlog right now of the shitton of verfication requests
Tanazir

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:02:35 AM

One more good project platform for investors and cryptosurgery traders who want to use the most advanced trading tools and technologies. Besides, it makes it comfortable for many people that I'm sure it can earn a lot more profit. Good project. It is a very good sign that these coins join Cryptopia.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:12:33 AM

Well, finally there was a POS coin for games! In addition to the bounty has also a lottery, I like it. And it's very good that cryptopia is on the stock exchange, it's a very good stock exchange.

I like that Cryptopia has a nice $5000 New Zealand Dollars (like 3$k USD?) withdraw limit without verification. Bittrez has amazing volume but doesnt have withdrawals anymore (RIP)

i think bittrex is very good exchange and better than crypto ,, but you need to verify your account first if you want to make a withdrawal there

For sure Bittrex has a much much bigger volume $2,245,389,314 according to Coin Market Cap (and is #2 after Bitfinex) versus Cryptopia at #32 with a volume of $27,488,332. The difference is huge, but Bittrex has a huge backlog right now of the shitton of verfication requests

I use to like bittrex, but right now is really upset me with those verification steps and bullshit. Cryptopia is nice but they start to put high fee for withdraw.
for me I hope that they will list it on different exchanges. in way will have options.
netalone10

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:24:47 AM

how much we can earn from PoS of this coin? Any interest rates available?
anyway, the christmas promo is interesting
S-triple-C

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:27:27 AM

I like POS coins and I am interested in this one. Where can I buy the cheapest OPC at this moment?

Good Luck to this project!
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:30:57 AM

One more good project platform for investors and cryptosurgery traders who want to use the most advanced trading tools and technologies. Besides, it makes it comfortable for many people that I'm sure it can earn a lot more profit. Good project. It is a very good sign that these coins join Cryptopia.
Profit is the most and important of all business. As what you pointed out by my own understanding that this OPC use the most advance trading tools and technologies, therefore it can lessen the transaction fee and we can make a bigger profit. In that case, we must support this ICO so that we can help the crypto enthusiast who wants to trade with minimal fee.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:41:45 AM

I just bought my OT coin worth 1 million satoshies from cryptopia earlier at 38 satoshies each. I hope within this week I could sell all at 100 satoshies each. Lets support this coin guys and lets all go to the moon.
That's a nice decision to buy that coin, just hold that for a moment and soon you would not regret. I'm in to this coin so hope I could buy it for less so that I can gain a higher profit. Need more info about this ICO so that I can share some information to help others to know about this ICO.

Yes you're right, it's good decision for all and for many having interested on this project. It a very nice project because will cover every aspect related to cryptocurrency trading, from education, market overview and trading ideas to the unique concept of peer to peer asset trading. Hoping for the success of the group.
moonfrost21

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:21:53 AM

I just bought my OT coin worth 1 million satoshies from cryptopia earlier at 38 satoshies each. I hope within this week I could sell all at 100 satoshies each. Lets support this coin guys and lets all go to the moon.

Where did you buy your OT coins? I am interested in this project and am thinking of investing as well when I have some funds. I wish you good luck and I hope you will earn more with the OT coin's success.  Smiley

KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:52:21 AM

Profit is the most and important of all business. As what you pointed out by my own understanding that this OPC use the most advance trading tools and technologies, therefore it can lessen the transaction fee and we can make a bigger profit. In that case, we must support this ICO so that we can help the crypto enthusiast who wants to trade with minimal fee.
Very good opinion. Business exists only for profit and the more we can earn with the product, the more it is needed. But a handy tool is a must.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:56:33 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 06:40:24 AM by coinbitcoin91

Where did you buy your OT coins? I am interested in this project and am thinking of investing as well when I have some funds. I wish you good luck and I hope you will earn more with the OT coin's success.  Smiley

And I'm also interested, I would also invest in this coin. I'm sure it will cost more than 100 Sats after release. Since this is a good project. In which already invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: