Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:58:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why ethereum is uping?  (Read 522 times)
krypt0n1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:12:27 PM

If you look at the Ethereum charts on the 4 hour or daily view you can see that's it's been forming a tightening equilibrium pattern over the past several months. It has been increasing recently because it is still following this tightening pattern and traders are following this. It's not because of news in this case.

I believe it will continue to tighten in the bull pennant formation until it finally breaks bullish or bearish. Given it's overall support and underlying tech/potential, I favor it breaking bullish, but no one can predict the future so I guess we will find out relatively soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sandaru

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:30:38 PM

I think that ethereum has a very good future ahead and it is used to invest for  many ICO campaigns. So, its value will be up in near future.
troiano9

Activity: 284

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:15:59 PM

Is Ethereum uping or BTC just dropping.....
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:19:46 PM

Ethereum is one of the best cryptocurrencies made. I believe this coin is going up until the end of this year. Positive on me that ethereum has raised the value on 2018.  
Bitgenius777

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:23:33 PM

Ethereum Platform is far more promising. Could also be a store of value.
rube08

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:23:36 PM

It has reached 450 before it dropped to averaging around 300 dollars. My guess is that between the two bitcoin forks that passed/suspended, now it has creed up investors money and a good safe bet for investors is Ethereum. This coin has a lot of backing and many ICOs use ethereum network as the backbone when they create their own ec20 token.
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:34:41 PM

I don't think we will see a 1000.
It has too much coins in circulation and an infinite supply unlike bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
rooster2000bka

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:41:16 PM

The increase is only considered a slight increase, the current ETH has more advantages over BTC;
  + Fast transaction confirmation time
  + Transaction costs are lower than BTC
  + No Pending like BTC
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:42:53 PM

Yes it is this time when Ethereum growing and can achieve 1000 dollars in 2018. I believe in it and everything points to it
ArrogantPeacock

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:47:55 PM

there are many awesome expected updates in the pipeline. We will see many enhancements in the protocol that will improve the overal efficiency of the network and the way it functions and works. The best thing  you can do rihgt now is stack many ETHER, because at some point the Ethereum network and according to its founder, Vitalik, will move to the PoS kind of validation, which means that mining won't be necessary anymore and you'll be able to confirm transactions just by commiting some of your Ether, which is awesome! When the privacy features will be included as well, there will be a lot of interest and money moved from privacy coins to ETH, because ETH can do so much more stuff than these other coins.
Bitcocoin

Activity: 266
Merit: 271

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:49:30 PM

A better time for ethereum now
What exactly are you wondering about ethereum
I don't know but a good investment tool
NaissuR

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:56:25 PM

ethereum is uping because its the way the market works, and there is always a demand for more ethereum
stop thinking that bitcoin fork is the most important thing :x

Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:28:47 PM

Hi all, I am new in the forum, I am from argentina, and sorry for my english, is not very good Smiley

I want to ask you about ethereum, do you know some information that why is ethereum uping? After segwit2x cancelation, ethereum grow up from  $300 to $315, nowaday, it price is $329 acording coinmarketcap.

do you thing, this prediction is happening?

https://www.profitconfidential.com/cryptocurrency/ethereum/ethereum-price-prediction-2018-1000-dollar-ethereum-price-target/

Because it is not downing. Lol.

But seriously though, ethereum coins and other tokens or coins associated with ethereum are increasing in price simply because the segwit2x got cancelled. That is why all the people that invested on bitcoins just because they wanted free money, dumped their possessions because they believe the crap spreaded out by bitcoin cash followers. Altcoins will surely rise even more when this bitcoin cash hype stops and people start dumping it.
chidrawarster

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:32:18 PM

I told many times that ETH is the next coin which can reach heights in no time but the growth is exponential. I can sense that in after 12 months from now whoever have bought ETH would be in good profits. Good coins need good time to give green profits. ETH is a good technology as well and the users are increasing day by day considering the volume and market cap. Never the less, i m buying ETH at my own risk. All the best for all those who have bought ETH.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 04:44:08 PM

I want to ask you about ethereum, do you know some information that why is ethereum uping? After segwit2x cancelation, ethereum grow up from  $300 to $315, nowaday, it price is $329 acording coinmarketcap.

I think its because many people believes that ethereum would be the next bitcoin in terms of price.  We all know that the functionality of ethereum is unique to that of bitcoin and may become more in demand in the near future.
That is not going to happen as Ethereum doesn't have a fixed supply.
The price gets regulated by the adding more units in circulation.
However I think this process happens slower than the growth in demand, so the price climbs but not as big as for example Bitcoin.
I think the rate of supply in ethereum would be less than that of its demand, I believe in the end it would be profitable to whom invests to it.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
mikeorozco (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:46:44 PM

Thanks all, for your answers.

I´ll invest some dollars in ETH and wait.....

Regards!
InsightCryp.to_support

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:50:28 PM

Lots of companies are using ETH as payment option these days and this increases it's popularity as well. Some companies are even introducing ethereum blockchain for that matter and people are trusting those sites. ETH value should increase significantly in the coming years.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: