Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:46:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MINING ON YOUR ANDROID PHONE  (Read 4244 times)
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:22:14 PM

It is 100% impossible to mine with android phones, even the other phones are not capable of mining even 1% bitcoin. Mining requires strong hardware and lots of electricity. So, if you happen to come across an application that says "Mining bitcoin with android phones.", I recommend not to pay attention to it.

Do not try to download it because it will be just beneficial for them to earn money. Technology is not ready to invent a highly-advanced android phone to be able to mine bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dirkson

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:24:43 PM

I am really confused using mining ARM Miner, is it still working today?

You will not earn much. Recently was published a story, how on Samsung S5 phones was launched the mining. But this was done for fun. Or it's a way of testing devices than a real way of earning. You will earn more from Bitcoin cranes...
Gintama214

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:27:37 PM

I don't think android mining is available nor recommendable that's because phones are really slow, even with CPU  on your computer which is faster than your phone won't even let you earn on it and it is a waste of time and your energy but I know why you have asked this question because you have seen or read that there is an android phone mining which I also have read but I think it is still not available and they are still working on it or probably it is just a scheme to attract people. Mining on android is impossible right now but I we don't really don't know in the future, with our technologies advancing every year nothing is impossible. What we can do is wait and if that happens and it because true, it would be a big success in our technology.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:52:28 PM

There is no profit with mining the bitcoin with the any small devices such as mobile phones and tablets. If you want to mine the bitcoin means you should choose the one of good ASIC mining hardware.
Please you can quit your opinion to mine bitcoin with the phone and go to mine any altcoin with the computer and multiple graphics card.
You will get the better hash rate with the GPU cards than the mobile phone. Please do not believe shit applications states that it is possible to mine the bitcoins.
Gwen101

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:53:48 PM

Well I was mining with my Samsung Galaxy Ace for a while altcoins, but for knowing the process. Of course, I did not make much doing it or even cashouts. I learned a lot doing it. Try it for study if you want.
AramCoin

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:46:36 PM

You can do it with minergate on android phones... but hash is slow.

This is correct. Several miners available for Android but honestly the hashrate is so slow that does not make sense to have phones overheating and battery drained.
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:25:24 PM

mining on android phone? possible
is it profitable? probably not
samsung claimed 8 Galaxy S5 > i7 2600 Desktop
there are a few threads and news links scattered on this forum about it
here are some to quench your curiousity on the topic, same article diff sites:
https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/3kvdv9/samsung-upcycling-galaxy-s5-bitcoin-mining-rig
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/samsung-creates-bitcoin-mining-rig-with-40-used-galaxy-phones/
https://news.bitcoin.com/samsung-builds-bitcoin-mining-rig-using-old-phones/

luckycoinn

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:40:30 AM

is anyone trying cloud mining on their Phone?

Any sites available with stats of how profitable that is?
Actually, you can register to cloud mining everywhere even with old nokia phone that has internet connection. But I don't recommend cloud mining because most of them is scam or HYIP.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:15:33 AM

If this were possible, it would be very good

This is not at all possible hope people who would have tried it would have being felt pathetic because it will eat away your battery quickly and your life of the phone gets affected due to overheating and continuous charging of the phone. So avoid doing any of such things with mobile phone.
It will even deteriorate the phone's life in the long run. I tried testing the freebitco.in mobile mining which is more of a Monero converted to bitcoin immediately mining and my phone became so hot even at just 2 threads and 80% CPU usage and what did I get at the end ?

1 satoshi after 20 minutes. It is really pointless and for the fact that you will have to either leave your phone plugged to the charger and keep your data running, it is totally not worth it.
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:30:02 AM

Even if you were to mine in a smartphone would would need to have dozens of it for to be profitable however considering how much one smartphone would cost I think it is not worth it.
mittooss

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

DEm1CKDTViM1y9YmEcBaktNLWVx8rwuQUm

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:38:50 AM

That is an impossible task to mine using an Android phone.
UnknownBTC

Activity: 150

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:26:23 AM

Android mobile is designed to do simple operations and simple games so we can't expect that to mine bitcoin for us.But is still possible to mine with android but the rewards will be less and our mobile will be damaged for continuous damage.
So it is good to invest some money to buy miners and mine using the miners to earn good money.

Good money bro

My custom wallet: 1LearBTCNt5HnruJFdPHH1VAYDKtnTbDYR
chimcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:19:18 PM

Mining of cryptocurrency on android may not be as effective as it would be if you use your PC instead of mobile phone for mining your coins. However, there are a few applications out there on the market that allows smartphone users to mine crypto coins. But mining bitcoin using an Android device will cost you more than what you spend in terms of power, battery life etc. Mining altcoins based on CryptoNote and CryptoNight protocols are considered a bit easier on Android devices.
jugglabark

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:26:31 PM

is it worth it to use phone in mining?
SerioGiocatore

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:33:26 PM

A team of samsung engineers has done it, so it is possible. They have recycled 40 galaxy s4 and s5. see the link below:

https://futurism.com/mine-bitcoins-using-40-old-galaxy-s5s/

Mr.merson

Activity: 200

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:14:53 PM

Yes, I am currently mining through the mobile

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2065043.msg23925521#msg23925521
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1156

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:29:42 AM

I am really confused using mining ARM Miner, is it still working today?
Do not stress yourself bro! There is no way mining can be possible with your android phone. Even if you are to use your PC, you will just be as good as generating nothing except you are hoping that what you are mining will one day grow to be a huge value. Some people though, have some free system at work that they make use of to mine Monero but Android or phone is very impossible.

Probably we may just have to wait and see if it would end up possible or not. Electroneum almost tried this and now they are not even sure yet where they are heading to as they have shifted gear by starting with PC mining after all the hype about mobile mining. If it is as easy as it sounds, we would have all started mining with our phones by now.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
emithesquirrel

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:32:44 AM

I think it isn't worth and you don't have profit when you're mining on android phone.  The money you made won't enough for your buying android phone.
rsalasarizabalo

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:48:46 AM

Hi!!! I agree that mining in a cell phone is not profitable, but, you can manage the wallets for staking, in some coins like NEO, WAVES and NEM. NEO give you some GAS, more coins, more time the wallet online and get more GAS, for NEM you need to have 10000 NEM in your wallet to start harvesting, and for WAVES you receive some other tokens in your wallet, ok, is not mining, is staking, but you can obtain some profit.

Saludos!!!
mr_denz

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:51:36 AM

maybe it's a scam. I've tried it and it's just wasting my time
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: