Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:19:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin still reach $8k this year?  (Read 2424 times)
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:34:24 PM

The price of bitcoin  was increased just few days its getting back to normal but i think the reason why the price is getting increased again its because the news square about bitcoin look at this CNBS news
this is  i think the reason why the price is getting increases these days.. no other reason that i could see why the price was increased.. Since bitcoin from the past few month bitcoin price increase because of the fork but right now the price is keep increasing normally. .
It seems to me that not always a hard fork can cause Bitcoin to drop. It's not the first time I've made sure that many users, with a huge amount of budget, deliberately throw coins on the market to lower the price by increasing the offer. So before the next fork earn more Bitcoin and then have another double that brings another income.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:40:28 PM

Price has started to rise once again after it went to $6300 in last few days and as of today we are sitting above $7k so I don't think that there would be any issue in achieving this price at the end of the year and if everything goes fine then we may also see the price of $10k at the end of the year.
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:34:55 PM

It is possible to reach the 8000 usd before this year end, but if its not happen that's ok because for sure nextyear and to another year the price will always increase, holding bitcoin is the best choice ,i am sure that bitcoin belong in the future. inglg

Yes, there might be possible to reach that $8000 before this year end but I am not agree that bitcoin will always increased. Bitcoin unstoppable and nobody knows its future. You can't predict its price but u can enjoy it now because of its interested value which you can gain good profits in return. Now I strongly believe that bitcoin can provide good price to make people satisfied.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:46:31 PM

Look the price of bitcoin now is 7300 dollars and Im very happy now because finally the price of bitcoin alreeady rrach again that price. My prrdiction is correct after the price dumping it will increase the price of bitcoin again after few days. I think the possible price of bitcoin is 10k dollars and i hope it will happen so we can make more profit.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:16:15 PM

I think 1st quarter of 2018.

It should be reaching in this year itself  if the price is maintained above 7k mark for another couple of days . It's at 7150 price now and easily it can cross 8k mark in December . If we hear negative news then again it will fall back below 6500.

Snarks

Activity: 196
Merit: 17

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:32:51 PM

What a reversal! Last Saturday it was headed for $5000, now it's already going to retrace its ascend to $8000 again.

marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:13:29 PM

With all the drama around 2x now over and BCC seeming to take away some of the market from BTC, is BTC still king and still set to rise to $7k this year? Thoughts?
There is possibilities that bitcoin will be reach $9,000 or more not only this month or year but it will increase , we know that segwit is still around the corner  but also has the posibilities to activated , Bitcoin is still leading the digital currencies and the market cup and it will become always number highest crypto currency and don't lose hope.
Snarks

Activity: 196
Merit: 17

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:32:05 PM

With all the drama around 2x now over and BCC seeming to take away some of the market from BTC, is BTC still king and still set to rise to $7k this year? Thoughts?
There is possibilities that bitcoin will be reach $9,000 or more not only this month or year but it will increase , we know that segwit is still around the corner  but also has the posibilities to activated , Bitcoin is still leading the digital currencies and the market cup and it will become always number highest crypto currency and don't lose hope.

Nah, I think Segwit2x is definitely dead. I remember seeing a tweet from the rogue group Bitpico who wanted to continue the fork when it was canceled by the big names.

http://bitcoinist.com/fork-far-bitpico-cancels-segwit2x/

Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:34:20 PM

I was very very skeptical when the price went seriously down some days ago at the same time Bitcoin Cash price exploded. But now that this problem is already over and from the past, 8000$ seems so close. Frankly with a very bullish market as of now, it could reach 8000$ overnight according to me.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:06:58 PM

Yes it is possible, and I believe that it will happen. At the moment price of Bitcoin is near 7300 dollars, and till the end of the year there are a lot of time. Bitcoin will always be number one crypto currency, and that title will be taken hardly from it. Bitcoin price is above other cryptos by a lot. BCC is doing well so far, but I don't think it will reach Bitcoins height. Bitcoin had bad run last few days, but its back on track.
freeyourmind

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:13:04 PM

It's easy to say it now. Yes, of course. But can it manage to stay above $ 8,000? I do not know that at all.
Prettyme

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:03:03 AM

I don't think so that bitcoin will reach 8k thus year but I'm surely believe that bitcoin will increase up to 8k by the end of this year. It was just like a roller coaster that increase and decrease.  If you are a holder of bitcoin you must be patient in holding it because it will pump.

starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:47:14 AM

With Bitcoin futures coming in December you'll probably see more and more media hype surrounding it and a subsequent increase in value

OrangeII

Activity: 2058
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:48:45 AM

the end of the year has always been an arena of bitcoin price increases. whether it can reach $ 8000, I think that still has the potential. well, I hope the bitcoin price will reach $ 8000, and of course we have to prepare our bitcoin.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

8270thNinja

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

busy in real life, long post gap is understandable

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:50:36 AM

Yes it can, we are traveling with Bitcoin upward to the moon, but with all honesty, This is possible to happen. Bitcoin is already @$7.3K it is slowly moving up, The Drama of S2X and BCH have been dying down and some of the investors already jump back at Bitcoin, I see Bitcoin shining on December.
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:55:51 AM

i placed my bet for over 10.000 USD
price already started to rise but we need miners support to go further. 8.000 is a hard support but i hope we can achieve this point easy
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:05:54 AM

currently, bitcoin has back to ATH at around $7500, I think it is very easy to reach $8000 in this year, the issue of an obscure bitcoin2x make a lot of people are confusing, whether continued or cancelled. but wonder is approaching the time b2x, bitcoin price continues to increase, so let's see the next few days whether it will directly reach $8000.

STUDENTCOIN