Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:14:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency are considered illegal?  (Read 15649 times)
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:31:46 AM

Nowadays, bitcoin and other crypto currencies are the most popular in the cyberworld which many people wonder what is it all about. Many people already know the bitcoin but most of them have not enough knowledge that's why they easily judged directly that bitcoin and other crypto currencies are illegal. Also, it will depend on their government of each country which it doesn't affected their economy as well as the people living on it. Infact, to those users in bitcoin have benefits a lot on bitcoin as they can earn a certain amount to support their family members. Hopefully soon in the future bitcoin will considered as the currency via using online transaction as like a bitcoin mode of payments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Yieng7th

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:26:12 AM

bitcoin can use for legal and illegal things. government need only to use your money in legal things.they  considered Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency all illegal becuase illegal part
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:50:56 AM

Hi everyone,
I've join the bitcoin world for 1 year and earn a little income from this wonderful place.
But, unfortunately, when I talk about this to my parents, they all said this is the illegal money and I have to quit it before getting trouble with the government. Truly, even the main TV news program in my country said that, national banking system will banned bitcoin from any payment and there will be an punishment for that.
In my opinion, Bitcoin and crypto. still have its advantages and could be helpful if we use it for the good purpose.

What do you think, how can I explain to my parents? some article would be great. Thank you all!
If your parents are against bitcoin better listen to them especially if you are still under their roof, and if your government does not permit the use of cryptocurrencies better stay away from bitcoin for now as they might reverse these decisions in the future for you to enjoy crypto and the only way to convince your parents about bitcoin is positive news from credible media houses like bbc or something.
cutebat

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:17:58 PM

I don't think that Bitcoin is illegal because the transactions they are doing is accepted by other business out there. So, if their method is illegal, so are the businesses using them.
babycorner17

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:15:34 PM

Yes, illegal! But not in all countries. Some countries are illegal.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:35:55 PM

Bitcoin is not illegal, it is just that some countries do not want crypto currencies to complicate its tax system. You can try to explain the block chain and why bitcoin was created to your parents.
dancingnancy

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:44:55 PM

Hi everyone,
I've join the bitcoin world for 1 year and earn a little income from this wonderful place.
But, unfortunately, when I talk about this to my parents, they all said this is the illegal money and I have to quit it before getting trouble with the government. Truly, even the main TV news program in my country said that, national banking system will banned bitcoin from any payment and there will be an punishment for that.
In my opinion, Bitcoin and crypto. still have its advantages and could be helpful if we use it for the good purpose.

What do you think, how can I explain to my parents? some article would be great. Thank you all!
Talk to them about how many people are investing into it or even better convert it into fiat and show them. This will convince them that btc or cryptos are not a scam and they are a type of currency that one earns with hardwork and dedication. Tell them tgat good amount of knowledge is required to to earn
ladydark

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:56:49 PM

Yes it's true that parents are very much concerned about their children's safety. That's why, they warn you not to do illegal activities and get caught in the hands of governments.We must try to explain them about bitcoin and if your government is more offensive, then it would be better for you to not use bitcoin for atleast some time till all the dust gets settled.

Amilhussin24

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:56:36 AM

It is illegal in any form of government, becuase bitcion opposite of the fiat currency. The reason why some countries don't allow bitcoin and considered it illegal is becuase they can't controll bitcoin, but the way to make it legal in any country is to issue a regulation.
Tanu10

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:40:52 AM

Everyone in all countries are still finding a way to get bitcoins. And It's also going to be hard to liquidate you coins.
kimmali

Activity: 113

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:39:02 AM

Bitcoin is not illegal. It depends on one's country if their government prohibit their constituents to use bitcoin. In your case, your country will soon illegalize bitcoin. I don't know what is the real reason why several countries ban bitcoin but maybe it is because bitcoin is a big threat for them since they can't control it. Also, there are some illegal activities that uses bitcoin for transactions, and as the head of the country,they're avoiding this type of problems.
aakriti

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:47:01 AM

Bitcoin is not illegal. But different countries have different policy about Crypto currency. In some countries Bitcoin investment is ban.
Tenderino

Merit: 103

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:18:12 PM

Whether or not it is considered as illegal depends on the laws of your country. In most countries in this world it is legal. I do not know how you earn some money with it, but in most cases your government is not aware that you are doing business with with crypto currencies. And because bitcoin and cryptos have its advantages and could be helpful for us the people, the government do not like it!
cherry yu

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:29:25 AM

Hi everyone,

if we use bitcoin in a good purpose then their is no trouble on it. about legalization, it depends on your country if it s legal or not. bitcoin money is  not illegal this is a kind of digital currency that has anonymous owner. i think every country are already know about bitcoin and they are aware on it and every country has different btc rules and guidance.
better to do research and more knowledge about crypto and btc so that you can stand your expalination to your parents.

friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:08:38 AM

Hi everyone,

I talked it over with my family too, some years ago. I then considered mining LTC. If I hadn't listened to the negative advice, I would probably be a millionaire right now. But who could have predicted, right Smiley so no hard feelings here, and I like my job. Wouldn't even have had the money to start off without a decent income anyway.

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:30:22 AM

Hi everyone,

I talked it over with my family too, some years ago. I then considered mining LTC. If I hadn't listened to the negative advice, I would probably be a millionaire right now. But who could have predicted, right Smiley so no hard feelings here, and I like my job. Wouldn't even have had the money to start off without a decent income anyway.

you still have time to continue mining ltc and you can collect more ltc and wait for the price increase more. and if right now, you have a job, then you can do both your job and try to stay in the cryptocurrency while you can continue mining ltc. it will be good if what you can do work together so you can make more money in the future.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
TheGodFather

Activity: 854

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:32:42 AM

Hi everyone,

In some countries it is deemed illegal as we are now having reports that countries are following suit in china’s initiative to banning cryptocurrency in their borders. However, there are still a lot and I mean a lot that have been shitting the other way on cryptocurreny or letting thrive to see what it looks like because some countries do have the awareness of what bitcoin and the cryptocurrency as a whole can mean if it goes higher
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:40:22 PM

Hi everyone,

you still have time to continue mining ltc and you can collect more ltc and wait for the price increase more. and if right now, you have a job, then you can do both your job and try to stay in the cryptocurrency while you can continue mining ltc. it will be good if what you can do work together so you can make more money in the future.

Well that's really a challenge especially for elder people who are so used to conventional way of doing things. The media as of late has been feeding negative information mostly to people and those who have no idea of how bitcoin works would easily share their views.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:54:27 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2018, 07:37:17 PM by friends1980

Hi everyone,

@ipanks. I support cryptocurrency from an ideological - libertarian point of view. I have never mined in my life: I am ashamed to admit that I am technically a complete noob and probably already too old and unexperienced to start with it...   Embarrassed

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
fatema

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:19:19 PM

Not illegal, but some countries in the world are making some rules about Bitcoin. Because they think Bitcoin is a threat to their economy. Some people avoid tax due to Bitcoin. They do not use it in illegal transactions. My country has a bitcoin community, I pay taxes regularly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: