Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:16:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves Price Soon  (Read 2258 times)
sealofsun

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:29:10 AM

Last 6 months wasn't good for waves
I was hopeful but not now
Because I'm holding a lot of waves, i'm just waiting...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Crypto-watch-Talk (OP)

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:35:37 AM

Last 6 months wasn't good for waves
I was hopeful but not now
Because I'm holding a lot of waves, i'm just waiting...

I think it was just like the other altcoins that got effected by the forks, pumps for Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash.

It's now levelling out again so should be good
CrazyCreeptonaut

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:40:34 AM

it looks like a promotional post  Cool
i dont like waves anyway
there are few platforms that are more interesting
but if Russia start to do some business with Waves, it can be wonderful

Crypto-watch-Talk (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:46:05 AM

it looks like a promotional post  Cool
i dont like waves anyway
there are few platforms that are more interesting
but if Russia start to do some business with Waves, it can be wonderful

Not a promotional post.

Just a conversation with other peoples feelings on waves Platform and there thoughts on it all.

Doesn't really get talked about much on this forum. The hundreds of Bitcoin cash and gold topics getting made everyday is more a promotional post
LiGuBi

Activity: 316

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 12:48:53 AM

I used to have 500 waves, bought at $3 hold for few months but it took too long, decided to sell them at $5,10 yesterday.
Manuj

Activity: 269
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:50:44 AM

Hey guys,

So now that all the forks, Bitcoin cash pumps etc are all out of the way Altcoins are now going back to orginal prices.

But there is one that I want to bring up.. WAVES. So I do support waves and do hold some myself but what I'm thinking is, is it going to rise higher than usual this month or next month?

My reason for the thought is because they are releasing Waves-NG this month, increasing its speed and whole design and layout of the GUI. Also they have combated the "counterfeit token" issues they use to have by only allowing you to search by name for verified tokens.

So what does everyone think maybe it could hit $7 - $9 a coin?

Most probably, Waves will hit $7 - $9 per coin in the weeks to come. Right now, Waves is still struggling to finally leave the $5 mark for good. Once it will successfully hurdle the $5 resistance, I think it will be easier for Waves to run bullish and hit $7 or $8. But by the time the year 2017 is about to close perhaps Waves will create some more final waves and hit $9. All these are probable but still speculations.
Crypto-watch-Talk (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:53:46 AM

Hey guys,

So now that all the forks, Bitcoin cash pumps etc are all out of the way Altcoins are now going back to orginal prices.

But there is one that I want to bring up.. WAVES. So I do support waves and do hold some myself but what I'm thinking is, is it going to rise higher than usual this month or next month?

My reason for the thought is because they are releasing Waves-NG this month, increasing its speed and whole design and layout of the GUI. Also they have combated the "counterfeit token" issues they use to have by only allowing you to search by name for verified tokens.

Most probably, Waves will hit $7 - $9 per coin in the weeks to come. Right now, Waves is still struggling to finally leave the $5 mark for good. Once it will successfully hurdle the $5 resistance, I think it will be easier for Waves to run bullish and hit $7 or $8. But by the time the year 2017 is about to close perhaps Waves will create some more final waves and hit $9. All these are probable but still speculations.

Yea that's basicly how I feel about it all. Some have higher hopes but I feel $7 a $9 is more realistic
arikassuja

Activity: 535

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:40:26 AM

For the moment - I think waves will not increase, I think the coins are in the top 10 who will first experience an increase in price, bitcoin prices that have a very drastic increase makes people prefer to save bitcoin only, but at the end of the year / early 2018 the price waves will be near the current ETH Grin

This is my prediction about waves we will see a $50-100 per waves by early 2018.. hope everybody will look at this coin. this is big, i'm pretty sure of! Smart contracts like Eth is the best deal of this coin and their NG protocol as well
Since most people are interested in smart contracts rather than decentralized exchanges, this can be one of the things that will trigger the price of waves to be slow to rise, but no one knows how the world of crypto, the impossible can happen
deadmousehat

Activity: 1974
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:09:15 AM

I think so, I see waves has good and solid team. Price $7 - 9$ is good enough for waves. I hope it will happen but I'm not sure in the near future.
I don't like waves actually but I have some waves in my wallet and I hold until now.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:13:21 AM

Wave could be a coin for flipping and all. But I do not think waves is going to increase in value in short to medium terms. The fact that waves seem to come from Russia is  actually limiting the coin. All waves activities is centered around Russia.

FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:48:58 AM

Hey guys,

Coming to think of it, I actually placed an order on bittrex to sell when the value hits the $6 mark, I just noticed that its value is currently shiny and has crossed the $5 mark again, which is a good sign that proves that it can go further than this. I am now having second thoughts about selling it since I didn't know that the devs were planning to launch new features within the waves ecosystem, which is good and might accelerate the value to new highs. For now, I guess I will just have cancel the order and hold, I just want to see how far it can go.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
Amalker

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:00:49 AM

I think in near future will be a pump and then back to $5. I expected a real smooth growth over 2018 to price around 15-20$
Crypto-watch-Talk (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:59:14 AM

I think in near future will be a pump and then back to $5. I expected a real smooth growth over 2018 to price around 15-20$

I really hope a pump does not happen because has bad effects in the long run. Hopefully it just steady grows.
wxa7115

Activity: 2674
Merit: 703

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:35:03 PM

With these bitcoin prices of $6xxx-$7xxx, a USD is only 13-15K satoshi, so, 10 USD is only 130K-150K sat. Waves is already near 80K, and there's not a long way remained to $10.

Seriously guys, $10 is a joke for waves; think about much bigger prices. Waves is one of the few big-time cryptocurrencies which still have a cheap price, and it will soon join the big marketcaps. You can be sure of it...
I think this as well but it is difficult to convince people of something that goes against their beliefs, now there have been many threads of waves being a rival to ETH and since there are so many people invested in the success of ETH then an anti waves sentiment has began to emerge, which is odd since we are all here to make some money and as long as the project is solid I’m fine no matter from which coin my profits come.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:36:20 PM

Depends on how "soon" you are asking.

There are a lot of features planned for Q1 2018 that would put the Waves platform ahead of Ethereum from a utility perspective.

So it could at the very least start closing in on Ethereum's MC sometime next year.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:53:48 PM

Waves is becoming one of my greatest disappointments in crypto.  There is no reason why it should be languishing but it just sits there and does nothing.  It has great tech, a rich platform, and an energetic community but still nothing happens with the price.  I'm still holding and leasing my coins but I'm disappointed in the price action.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:58:57 AM

Waves is becoming one of my greatest disappointments in crypto.  There is no reason why it should be languishing but it just sits there and does nothing.  It has great tech, a rich platform, and an energetic community but still nothing happens with the price.  I'm still holding and leasing my coins but I'm disappointed in the price action.
You clearly haven't looked into Waves deep enough and don't really seem to understand markets either...

Waves doesn't have great tech or a rich platform right now, those things are still on the agenda for the coming months.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
brbrbrum

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:13:23 PM

Is anyone among the testers for the next version of the Lite Client? In my opinion a more professional looking version is not irrelevant for a sustainable growth of users as it somewhat represents the general state of development of WAVES.
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:20:32 PM

I wait for the end of their tests. $10 seems hard price target to me right now, in the short term, but I believe that someday in 2018  the price will reach $7, so I invested a portion of my money to waves already.
RHoward283

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:27:22 PM

I wait for the end of their tests. $10 seems hard price target to me right now, in the short term, but I believe that someday in 2018  the price will reach $7, so I invested a portion of my money to waves already.

It will touch $7.00 before the end of 2017.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: