Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2017, 06:51:47 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: is there any minimum time to logged in ?  (Read 169 times)
ryhames

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:07:06 PM

excuse me guys,, im new in here, just registered, i have read the topic about how to posting for newbie, but i cannot find is there any minimum loggin time in this forum per day or per amount of time ? because i see in the upper my forum profile there is any 'total time logged in: ....' i wonder what is it for ?
thank you for your all assistance, all reply will appreciate.
regards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
mangenta

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:09:45 PM

Try to read forum rules for newbie , hope that will help you .
lazcemal

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:18:16 PM

you can find almost anything regarding to ranks here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0

GETTING LOST IN THE SEA OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES? CHOOSE PLAYKEY TOKEN! 
PLAYKEY.IO ◇  DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM 
[ Website ]  [ Reddit ]  [ Medium ]  [ Twitter ]  [ LinkedIn ]  [ Telegram ]  [ BitcoinTalk ]  [ Facebook ]
olehgol260

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:58:15 AM

you can find almost anything regarding to ranks here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0

I myself tried to find any info about whether "total time logged in" matters on the topic you posted, but failed.
Looks like this value doesn't have real value as for me.
surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:30:44 PM

excuse me guys,, im new in here, just registered, i have read the topic about how to posting for newbie, but i cannot find is there any minimum loggin time in this forum per day or per amount of time ? because i see in the upper my forum profile there is any 'total time logged in: ....' i wonder what is it for ?
thank you for your all assistance, all reply will appreciate.
regards

I dont think it has any real function other than telling you how long you have spent at bitcointalk. I could be wrong but to me it seems arbitrary and useless would love to know if it had some actual usage to it.
TaKlarPH

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:48:39 PM

Since I joined the forum got to see that but it's just nothing, so don't need to worry about time of log in answering yes it's just an indicator on how long you log in the same using of forum.

~Well the answer to your question, is there a minimum time to log in?  No there is no such thing and never heard of that.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.