Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:01:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: D you have a dream to expand bitcoin? Share yours here  (Read 214 times)
Jaycee99 (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:02:36 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2017, 11:13:07 PM by Jaycee99

Do you have any dream to expand the world of the cpyptocurrency?

Like me who dreams to mine using cellphones . You? what is your idea share it here, don't worry I won't still your idea I just want to know some who dreams the same way as I am. Who knows in this thread as you post your idea and maybe years later, you as well gotten the hand of the dream that you wanted in the near future. Any chances we could collaborate in the future to expand and share our experiences and the near future please do share

By this topic that I posted we could contact each other in the future and expand our dreams together, to make bitcoin better.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:25:38 PM

It is a good thread with a good incentive, but mining bitcoins with smartphones, it is not possible mate.
there have been a lot of softwares to start mining bitcoins, erc20 tokens, waves tokens, and so on. It is impossible because you can just mine $1 a month if you have a good smartphone, and it can easily be burned.
Maybe you are talking about better smartphones who are created for that purpose, but this is the main reason of why there are antminers, and people build their own mining rigs.
anyway, it is a good post, i will keep a track in order to see what people post.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:32:34 PM

Like me who dreams to mine using cellphones . You? what is your idea share it here, don't worry I won't still your idea I just want to know some who dreams the same way as I am. Who knows in this thread as you post your idea and maybe years later, you as well gotten the hand of the dream that you wanted in the near future. Any chances we could collaborate in the future to expand and share our experiences and the near future please do share

By this topic that I posted we could contact each other in the future and expand our dreams together, to make bitcoin better.

We are all here hoping to expand the world of crytocurrencies because with that the development of Bitcoin will increase. gradually it will increase the Bitcoin price and the bitcoin demand factor will increase. I am eager to expand my business on Bitcoin because when we include Bitcoin into many financial systems in everyday life, Bitcoin will become more familiar and will be increasingly in demand by many people. all those dreams will probably come true when Bitcoin gets a lot of support, including from the government that should be able to recognize and adopt Bitcoin legally.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:43:23 PM

very good for the future when the world of crypto has been known to the wider and undoubtedly this is the dream of all of us, and now more and more crowded people who want to learn about digital currency because this is very profitable for anyone who knows
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:00:37 AM

I would also like the use of cryptocurrencies to have a greater expansion, but I am aware that we are just in the first steps of this interesting alternative economy, so we must be patient since this process is gradual. I have no doubt that little by little we will see an absolute integration between our electronic devices, our jobs and businesses, the internet and our cryptocurrencies.
squallw

Activity: 504
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:41:06 AM

I just dream that 1 satoshi worth $0.01, so 1 BTC value will be $1 Million.
I dream that BTC can be like a internacional currency that 99% of business and company in the world accepts and no more fiat currencies is needed
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:54:08 AM

When cryptocurrency will implement in our country it will be a good help to our economy.If it will expand it can be a good start to reduce poverty and I am glad of that because for now bitcoin change my life financially and my dream that one day bitcoin will improve and be stable for our digital currency.And I am hoping for the expansion of bitcoin.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:24:54 AM

My dreams concerning bitcoin huh. Nevermind mining in cellphones. I want fast and cheap transactions like how bitcoin was originally advertised. Now it's just fast cheap secure. I don't think we can achieve mass adoption with transactions like this. I miss the good old days.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Murloc

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:30:25 AM

The ideas like mining thru cellphones are pretty similars to the idea of basic income guarantee. It is the same as asking for free money.
My cryptodream is to make the bitcoin less volatile (maybe with a help of rate increase) and fees lower.

malourdesesmores07

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:37:12 AM

If giving a chance, i hope bitcoin will expand. It will make our world a better place as all the members of bitcoin gaining more incomes or profit. Maybe in the future the world of crypto has been known to the wider or to be publicized in the whole world.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: