Bitcoin Forum
August 18, 2024, 09:10:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New signals channel  (Read 152 times)
Dremster (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:10:32 AM

Hello!
We are a team of young, talented, educated and motivated cryptocurrency analysts and we aim to help our kind through our hard work by providing excellent signals, tips and notable communications. Dreams remain dreams only until achieved and our goal is to become one of the largest communities with the most profitable rate. In the future we wish to assist in the continuous growth of the crypto market by sponsoring events and other promotional campaigns. We do suggest for everyone to take a balanced approach to trading and to ensure a well calculated financial distribution and the usage of stop losses.
Cryptocurrency Master Signals
https://t.me/crsignals
pikatju

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:46:40 AM

Do you have any records of trade performance based on your signals?

jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 02:55:05 AM

Welcome to the bitcointalk forums! I admire your initiative to create such a channel and I can believe you when you say that you are passionate, educated, talented, etc., but in reality what matters is if you actually have something to back your claims up. If you can post proof of previous predictions and earnings that would be a start, otherwise you would find that very few people would be interested in joining your channel. Best of luck.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
BivxiuDavi

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:44:23 AM

Yours signal some time true and sometime false. I cant base on those signal to trading, but that is great for learning. Thanks for create this signals channel!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: