Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:45:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitChamps [BCS]  (Read 19331 times)
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:08:21 PM

Does this project needs an italian whitepaper? if you are interested pm me and I will put myself at work and release the translated version as soon as I can

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:22:01 PM

I cant understand why so many haters trolling this Ann.  How many ICOs + Startup Coins did you already follow with excellent WP + Roadmap + Ann + Bounty ?  And how many of this excellent Projects was successfull ?  Just give this Team some time to complete their missings.
ehrz22

Merit: 105

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:49:27 PM

I see so many color on comment to make attention when i come to this thread. LoL. Have any misunderstood here? I really want join new bounty of BCS.

Hey guys is there any wrong with this project? I really don't understand all the critics saying bad comment in this thread? I think there is an explanation from all of this accusations.

Actually they are judgmental people they don't even know what really this project all about. As they adopt a peer to peer technology the good in this project is on their features like via online payments that we don't need to be in line and also have directly online business. I believed that this project will success as many investors and users will be happy on this ICO projec

Yes, we cannot avoid those judgmental persons that don't really understand what is the project all about. Let's just ignore them and let's continue supporting and promoting this project. Im sure time will come and they will also buy this coins/tokens.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:07:00 PM

Of course, all people have different opinions, not everyone can be sure of the success of the project. But judging by the road map, the guys are doing everything on time, as it should. Let's give them a little more time and they will prove themselves.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:41:46 PM

This project looks like quite promising.i am also interested in this project.Bitchamp is decentralise cryptocurrency and the peer to peer technology use in it.And as i see that the launching price of this coin is around $15.that is very amazing.i also want to invest in this ICO.i hope this project will be successful.i wish good luck to all the team members and DEVs and all participants.
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:08:24 PM

I see so many color on comment to make attention when i come to this thread. LoL. Have any misunderstood here? I really want join new bounty of BCS.

Hey guys is there any wrong with this project? I really don't understand all the critics saying bad comment in this thread? I think there is an explanation from all of this accusations.

Actually they are judgmental people they don't even know what really this project all about. As they adopt a peer to peer technology the good in this project is on their features like via online payments that we don't need to be in line and also have directly online business. I believed that this project will success as many investors and users will be happy on this ICO projec
This project I think is underdevelopment because as what I read BitChamps is an experimental new crypto-currency that enables instant payments to anyone, anywhere in the world. BitChamps an open decentralized crypto-currency. Anyone interested can join BitChamps network and take part in currency development. Seems to be their still recruiting a team that will do this kind of project.

Someone already has asked OP what’s so experimental about this coin, he didn't answer yet.
So maybe you could explain what's so unusual about it? I'm really curious...
BitChamps (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:58:25 PM

Hello BitChamps Community

Our lending program is opened. You can start lending from us and take profit daily.

The profit for first 5 days is 2%. There will be more present for who starts the lending program in today.

Thank you.

Best regard.

BCS - BitcoinComesfromSanta
https://i.imgur.com/p8mSIWG.jpg

Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:10:59 PM

Of course, all people have different opinions, not everyone can be sure of the success of the project. But judging by the road map, the guys are doing everything on time, as it should. Let's give them a little more time and they will prove themselves.
Yes , exactly! You just spoke out my sentiment for me. Thank you. Haha. That's right, there is always a risk in whatever we do in regards to $. Be it investments and making business or sales, there are bound to have risk. Do update me if you are able to find a 100% site or business that will offers you good returns guaranteed! Even i myself who has been running my own business for 13 years till now, i still have to keep up with the trends and price wars in the market. I cant be overconfident of my business stability all the time.. The economic isnt as good as before but everyone is still trying hard to keep up with the pace. Creating new projects to benefit not only themselves but to the rest of the world. Lets give our support to those project team who has been working hard. Good luck!
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:43:50 PM

BitChamps has formed its own network that consists of users who use BitChamps for mutual settlements. BitChmaps network is open and anyone willing to join is welcome to become a user of BitChamps currency.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:01:33 PM

Our lending program is opened. You can start lending from us and take profit daily.

The profit for first 5 days is 2%. There will be more present for who starts the lending program in today.

Thank you.

Best regard.

Wow, very generous program! I like this team, they are doing everything possible to develop this coin. I hope I can join this project.
This sound is awesome. Hope everyone can successfull with BitChamps lending system like another lending program. Advantage of BitChamps that we have 24hours scale for investing so we can determind our invest continuous or not at short term.
netalone10

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:18:00 PM

How is the lending program works? How much the minimum and maximum? How we can pay? Using bitcoin or other coin?
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:05:41 AM

Fast transactions in second...i wil like to know what the transaction fees is going to cause...road map is well guided total supply is really good i think it wont be a surprise to have a currency like dash or eth here..good job team

That's a good idea if they support other currencies for a fast and easy transaction in the site and more potential customers, investors to come because of this unique features.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:26:30 AM

Many people have a bad impression about this kinda of project, I mean lending program. and they think it's scam. But we saw Bitconnect Success Story that shows us that if we get some of these coins before they go up in price too much, we can make huge profit.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:42:18 AM

Yes, we cannot avoid those judgmental persons that don't really understand what is the project all about. Let's just ignore them and let's continue supporting and promoting this project. Im sure time will come and they will also buy this coins/tokens.

I also notice those negative comments and critics too when i came here. I just only hope that the devs will listen to some of the critics since it can be useful and for those negative commenters to wait for the progress of the coin.

mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:58:46 AM

Thanks for launching the Bitchamps project, website looks branded good for customer experience, we explored it, Signature campaign all pay is in stakes Shocked Its really a good supply of 25,000,000 with a block time of 180 seconds with a block reward of 8 BCS. Affiliate referral bonus of 5% is a good deal, Could you elaborate about Affiliate program Huh
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:14:54 AM

Thank you.

Best regard.

So we can start taking loans? What's the guarantee people will repay their loans lmao? Like are you going to hold collateral or something from us like a bank would IRL?
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:36:17 AM

Bitchamps is not just an interesting project but also, this is really a very promising project that people and users will be able to earn money. Because by mean of BitChamps, it will allows us a safe and secure transactions around the globe and offers the convenience of instant fee-free money transactions, and BitChamps will make a revolution in the e-commerce business, private payments, online business, retail store, and change the financial world in the future. This is a very great opportunity for us to look forward. I'll stay up to date to this lending community.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:05:38 AM

Bitchamps is not just an interesting project but also, this is really a very promising project that people and users will be able to earn money. Because by mean of BitChamps, it will allows us a safe and secure transactions around the globe and offers the convenience of instant fee-free money transactions, and BitChamps will make a revolution in the e-commerce business, private payments, online business, retail store, and change the financial world in the future. This is a very great opportunity for us to look forward. I'll stay up to date to this lending community.
A good idea for the developer and a good time for the release of a new coin, but the coin has to prove that it has better opportunities than the old crypto currency.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:39:46 AM

Great! Another coin to watch for. I can see on the roadmap that they are on time for all of their projects. I think this project is well planned. I am looking forward to it in reaching the coinmarketcap. I hope that it can also reach other exchange.

Alright! Definitely a good coin and for sure many will interested on this . As I read in there white paper, very promising project that for sure  will love by many users. I also amazed on there transaction having a privacy and protected by secure cryptographic algorithms which no one can identify who sent the money, who the receiver was, but they can see every transaction in the blockchain. Nice, project!
Pokesoul

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:52:09 AM

An interesting project and a serious team. Powerful promotion on the Internet. How long will go the bounty company ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: