Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:54:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: alt coins. Advice pelase  (Read 1395 times)
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:07:26 PM

Just invest the most in waves, best "low price" coin which will pump up more soon, just invest cause you will find out to late.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:11:17 PM

I would suggest looking into both SHIFT and BISMUS both very promising and a tremendous amount of room for growth, obviously look into both yourself properly before investing but these two could be decent in 2018.
coinsontheroad

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:26:46 PM

I'm surprised NEO is not on that list. I would add it!

nadine99

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:00:33 PM

I will invest these 15BTC in something Unique

Bankera  <<< Bank  Bankera.com

Blockchainoid<< withdraw ATM up to $6000 This is very unique  https://ico.blockchainoid.com/

BCDC  <<<<  BCDC.online
dllhg (OP)

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:45:30 PM

You will regret for not considering Decred.

You have a huge portfolio and I guess it shall fit in (better than a lot of coins you bought IMO). Just take a look in the details: governance, Hybrid PoS + PoW mining, roadmap (Lightning network this month)...

Agreed  Cool I'd also consider adding Decred, instead of some coins in your portfolio..Or simply just add them next to others.. Smiley

Ahh I did have DCR still have one lol....  I took some profit on it  a while back and havent bought back in.  It is up 31% from what I paid.  I need to buy back into that one eve if just a 1/4 BTC so I dont regret.  

There are a few other big ones I had but sold most of for profit like Monero, Dash and NEO.  I first got NEO at $20 not that long ago.  Then it hit $36 for a minute. 
Lontonbit

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:52:26 PM

Ouch! Bitcoin has been killing Alts for 5 months now. What makes you think it will change?

It’s gold for nerds
makuny

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:57:53 PM

Just invest the most in waves, best "low price" coin which will pump up more soon, just invest cause you will find out to late.

I also Invest in waves. But also in Lisk.
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:05:18 PM

I think the best way will be invest in most promissing coins like waves and ethereum. I recommend you focus on this coins because it can give you huge profit
bigdogdan2

Activity: 252
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:21:47 PM

For long term growth you want a token that gives you network rewards.  As the company grows, you are apart of it and get rewarded every quarter.

A coin with upside is Centra.  As more people use their card, the more network rewards every token holder will get because the network reward is a % of what users spend.

Price is low right now since wallet and cards were delayed but on schedule to release/ship in the next couple of months.  KYC process to unlock wallet is occurring now.

US is the most regulated place and hardest to ship cards to and Centra has received money transmitter license in 31 states and working on the rest.  Shows centra will be able to ship to US where many other debit cards cannot.  Will truly be a worldwide card.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DOWhQbPWAAAdACR.jpg

Teaser on the wallet app thats currently available in apple and google play store:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmpBpCJSXCc

Chase Zimmerman (Son of Jordan Zimmerman, owner of Zimmerman advertising, 14th largest marketing firm in the world. Chase has joined as CMO)
https://youtu.be/7MHINGoC27A

Centra has become a Executive member of Chamber of Digital Commerce after US license.  Executive member is a small circle including microsoft, IBM, Bittrix, Overstock, etc.  And the group works closely with policymakers and regulatory agencies for blockchain.
https://slack-files.com/T66RWMNDP-F7YQDNXU5-e16625d877
https://digitalchamber.org/

Get the latest news here, like their partnership with BitGo etc:
https://t.me/centra_news

Big roadmap plans, not just debit cards (https://www.centra.tech/roadmap/)
- Debit cards
- Centra Exchange  (exchange like bittrix, but will allow to switch between centralized or decentralized exchange)
- Centra Marketplace   (like amazon/ebay but a crypto currency marketplace)
- Centra Blockchain
CTR token will be used on all platforms

Centra ecosystem:
Users can send or receive crypto from the app.  Or use centra exchange to trade crypto or buy it with fiat.  With your crypto you can purchase things on the crypto marketplace or use your virtual or physical card at any brick and motar place.  If using CTR then you get discounts on the marketplace or through the centra exchange when trading.  Token holders get network rewards from sales when using physical or virtual card.  Users grow with the company.

The board has decided to restructuring itself and bringing in more people with expertise in the field, like Chase and Allan Shutt, etc.  And they are currently interviewing blockchain and finacial experts now to become the new CEO.

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
zorranco

Activity: 177

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:26:34 PM

For me, it's better a really good trade than 5.000 mehs.

In november I have done only one, XZC...90% profit.

Next, moving to SYS, that will do a 2x - 3x in the next 2 months.

dllhg (OP)

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:32:45 AM

Do not forget to add Minexcoin to this list and you can also invest in several quality ICOs. I think the Guts advertised in the sign will be valued in the future.

Ouch wish I had listened to you on Minex.  Has gone up 100% since you posted this......  I might still buy after seeing its growth and only 3 million coins.  Plus you can get those 5% weekly returns.
klax

Activity: 324

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 10:08:40 AM

For me, it's better a really good trade than 5.000 mehs.

In november I have done only one, XZC...90% profit.

Next, moving to SYS, that will do a 2x - 3x in the next 2 months.

Hello
would it be possible to tell us how much you have invested in XZC ? and how did you end up investing in this particular coin ? research, luck, etc ? Smiley

thanks a lot

PONTUS   ★   INVESTMENT TOKEN - SALE STARTS ON 01.04.2022    ★   PONTUS
►   pontus.network   ◄
        ANN  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Facebook
TravelChain

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:10:07 AM

Cross your fingers
bitekoin

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:02:54 PM

One thing to look out for is whether the atlcoin team already has an existing product or prototype, that will ACTUALLY benefit with exploiting the blockchain for its existing product with new technology.
RoboAdvisor coin is one of them, as well as ICOs like BAT and Raiden.
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:01:13 PM

Do not forget to add Minexcoin to this list and you can also invest in several quality ICOs. I think the Guts advertised in the sign will be valued in the future.
sharted

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:34:23 PM

If you have huge dollar to inverse in altcoin,better choose of Ethereum.If you have less amount of dollars to inverse,just choose NEO it's value is just 140$ ,waves,Monero it's value is only 300$.Even you can choose litecoin, it's value is just 156$.All this is lesser than ethereum,for your future you can try any one among this.

isaac.darko

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:59:38 PM

first rule that i use: do not invest in to0 many alt coins. Max 10.
SloggerSasha

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:58:51 PM

I invest only in well-studied projects, one of them is SOCIALMEDIA. MARKET. Socialmedia.market is the decentralized ecosystem to discover, create, perform and analyze advertising campaigns with social media influencers across any social network
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:00:13 PM

first rule that i use: do not invest in to0 many alt coins. Max 10.

It means, that you have a very strange rule. From a long time been known that the diversification of investments is the most important - the more the better!
apur688

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:49:27 PM

I think if you want altcoin with good prospects, of course ethereum and Neo. Especially ethereum, altcoin which is currently a huge success. The price of the ethereum is relatively stable, many investors from all over the world are joining the ethereum project. With its own platform, ethereum is getting better. Although sometimes there are obstacles because of the number of transactions, but ethereum can still cope and remain one of the top altcoin at this time. You can check it on trusted websites, and see ethereum will occupy the top spot. thank you

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: