Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:49:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: alt coins. Advice pelase  (Read 1395 times)
galz2017

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:02:28 PM

Hi all.3 coins you should definitely consider buying.
1.unify
2.rupx
3.POStoken
All of these coins are under 0.2 $(they were +1$ before)
and now very cheap with low max supply !!!.so if you buy 10-50k of these coins they can be worth more than 50k$ by the end of the year.
All of them are POS.good communities and upcoming features and new exchanges soon to be added.
Read about them,do the math.and think about it.good luck

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
blumkinnn

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:28:20 PM

altcoins to invest are - NEO , FSN by DJ quan , Oyster PRL , polymath (security token) .
these coins can be huge turnout this year .
I support you with the choice of NEO, maybe in one or two years it will completely replace the Etherium. x6-x7 until the end of the year provided.

cuhitahyd

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:40:03 PM

Marinecoin - A free good coin marineco.in for 2018. Just sign up and earn 20,000 MTC by the link marineco.in/ico/.This project marineco.in/ico is potential.I believe it will successregister and you will receive 20,000 tokens. it’s free. They are free but they have a good project, they’re working very hard on an awesome project .sign up right now!!!Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot.I really like the project marineco.in. It is very potential. Get 20000 MTC free immediately when you register and follows steps.the coin Marinecoin is great coin  because it has a transaction speed many times faster than that of bitcoin, the transaction fee is very cheap, almost zero.You can get 20000 MTC free acquainted with the rules by this link. marineco.in/ICO/.. Join it right now and we expect the price increase on marinecoin.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:19:10 PM

Dude we have as many good coins in the market. I would suggest you invest in best ICOs. I would list out the best ICOs i have come across currently. Slit your investment / the bitcoin you have into the below coins /tokens.

DeHedge
PolicyPol
Buyzzshow
Iamhero
Eligma

Their projects are coming up fine in the market gaining good values.
btcblockchain

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:04:27 PM

u should balance alt coins vs bitcoin price fluctuations when  bitcoin is dumping u should start buying alt coins if u can balance alt coins vs bitcoin price u will make profits
MakeMoneyEtc

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:43:03 PM

XLM really shows some potential
kulakvlad

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:06:19 PM

altcoins to invest are - NEO , FSN by DJ quan , Oyster PRL , polymath (security token) .
I agree on Neo and PRL. Would also add to the list: VEN, Zilliqa, EOS, ICX.

MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:18:06 PM

I agree on Neo and PRL. Would also add to the list: VEN, Zilliqa, EOS, ICX.

PRL is an absolutely shitcoin. There is a lot of worth altcoins to invest rather than PRL? If you know exactly how many PRL is the devs holding and they give away on airdrop, bounty and team members then you will know how risky buying it. It will crash anytime once the dev saw a huge buy order.

pigtalk

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:14:12 AM

Tough market for any crypto to boom in currently so if I was looking it would be for something already established such as Marinecoín, .MTC..  They have been busy behind the scenes updating their blockchain and technology since 2013.  Their platform uses artificial intelligence to manage IoT applications developed for the platform.  That provides value for long term success of the project.  Another aspect is they are using time dilution technology to distribute 9 billion coins to a wide diverse community.  Each participant can get 20,000 .MTC. daily.  This fair distribution will form a very dedicated community because everyone has a decent size slice of the pie.  A dedicated community is really what it takes for a coin to succeed.  Instead of a few having the biggest slice the many will have the majority.   More information is available at their website  marineco.ín/ico
Mr Airdrop Infinity Lover

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:26:54 AM

Check out THUG Coin now while you can and get a bunch now and hold them, they are the hottest currently in the market and fresh as well, check them out on TG or Twitter and participate in their free bounty😊😊
21millionsbtc

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:38:30 AM

in my view, three best coins are worth holding for this year the recent tie-ups and coin development progress alll optimistic the coins are Neo Tron Iota
fakmee

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:46:35 AM

I support you with the choice of NEO, maybe in one or two years it will completely replace the Etherium. x6-x7 until the end of the year provided.
NeO does have good growth in the future, but NEO still can not beat ethereum completely, because investor still likes wthereum, and there will be good news for holders of ethereum
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Prontapay

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:50:31 AM

Have a look at Powr(leader in the power industry),Modium(Nice logisticts project )Block array(Ven+wtc in one.Also dipped anlot now,good time to buy in

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: