Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:45:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How to choose the right ICO? Is it by..
Team (This includes Advisory board) - 136 (52.1%)
Road map and/or White paper - 44 (16.9%)
Disruptive in nature - 10 (3.8%)
Hype or Marketing - 27 (10.3%)
Size or range - 12 (4.6%)
Business utility - 32 (12.3%)
Total Voters: 261

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose the right ICO?  (Read 7838 times)
Memenya

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:14:06 AM

We have different prediction and  for we have opinions about how to know if they have possible to become successful the ICO. This my requirements if it's good ICO . The unique or the difference of other project and the purpose of investing to the project . But even its potential ICO they have chance to become failed once they not reach target hard cap..
All ico have chance to fail in gaining hard cap during token sale though the project has great idea and unique which is the first project. However its plus value of the project become successfully. All complete good team, great idea and good advertising would be the best choice would be.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:23:52 AM

This is a dangerous choice. But it will make you rich if ICO succeeds. So better to do extensive research first before making an investment in ICO's. Do your own research and look at everything from the team, developers, site, whitepaper and ask yourself if this coin actually serves a purpose.

Even though we research a lot about the company and their stability but still, they are not developing on time to release the product. We have to research about the development person in order whether he has ability to progress the project further after the crowd sale.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
lastlove9091

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:45:48 AM

I think the most important thing of project is team of course. Strong team and good advisors are my recomend for all participants of ICO. Good concept doesn`t mean success of project, but there a lot of such project that will be scam.
Team - gstar.ai

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 08:58:38 AM

Honestly, I think the most important thing is to do your own thorough due diligence. In the crypto space right now, there's so many project coming up every single hour. There are many cash-grabbing projects (those who are just in for the quick buck, but under-deliver). However, there are also a number of very good ICO projects. Personally, I think people should inspect every part of the project and research yourself first before investing in a project. Do not do it just for a quick buck. More often than not, if the project promises to provide you regular periodic earnings and it sounds too good to be true, it is probably too good to be true. Do your homework lads!
mware

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:37:00 AM

When investing in an ICO, it is important to identify the core features of a project that differentiate it from the endless sea of cloned coins (alt-coins), one should look to avoid investing in an ICO which is too similar to an established project.
cinaka omaro

Activity: 210
Merit: 35

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:09:27 AM

It is best to see the team including advisors. But I chose to look at the hype because it takes good analysis to see a good team.
Sandra_techy

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:34:01 PM

I choose a good ICO on several factors. The team must have open LinkedIn  profiles.
I always look if the project has a working business. Plus the presence of serious partners.
Alam11

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:07:08 PM

When we invest on Ico we should must check Their
1. Team
2. Roadmap
3. WhitePaper
4. Website design
5. Their Promoting
6. Social media Popularity
7. Check Ratings

Airdropalert.com
Icobench.com
Icoreview.site
mihalich

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:51:11 PM

Understanding the projects to be embarked on is very necessary. Read the whitepaper of their company taking note of their road maps.
yunusseymen16

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:39:40 PM

Find right ICO is not that simple. Firstly look at the team, estimate their experience and check their Linkedin. Then move to web site, quality really matter. Another point to consider is community, how big is it. Don't forget about ratings .
hekimogluburaketem

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:44:59 PM

Maybe by trying to investigate the team. How much experience they have, where, in what, why they are trying to build ICO and go on the Market, are they going to achieve something or just trying to close your eyes. Can you find these people on Internet, Facebook, LinkedIn. That would tell you very enough.
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:06:08 AM

Always research for their team, whitepaper and their roadmap. Research who are they and look if they have a good project that can really help in the near future.

And Also The Maximum Supply! my Brother  Wink
yes I see many ICO look crazy with their hard cap target, this makes no sense and makes sales run slow. The Allocation must be reasonable and the team has a large investor network.
and do not forget the marketing and advertising team must have good performance including bounty management.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:35:32 AM

For me the team is the most integral part of an ICO, if the team ks lousy and doesn't cooperated with the community, the roadmap and the whitepaper will not be followed or will just be disregarded, the team should also have good qualities and is compose of devs, marketing strategies, campaign managers, support team, in order for the ICO to run, and also if one member of the team decided to quit, there is already someone who knows what they are doing and can easily replace them. The roadmap and whitepaper are also integral parts, however without a good team, is will be useless, though it is a very good one.
maknom66

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:28:47 AM

I generally see the following points while choosing an ICO.
1)Team and their experience
2)Social influence of the ICO
3)What type of decentralized solution they provide and if it is explained clearly in the white paper
4)Engagement of the project over social platforms
Vasil Hamadrilo

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:22:07 PM

This is an interesting question.  The first step should be to choose a company for yourself.  Here it is worth dwelling on certain criteria.  Reliability of the company, the relevance of the project, the importance of the case for people.  These criteria have chosen Paymot.  Well, this is my choice personally, I'm happy at the moment
Archduin

Activity: 176

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:31:44 PM

Choose ICOs that have a large community and score highly on icobench, because the community themself is the most accurate evaluation. Smiley Smiley
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:08:51 PM

First what I look at an ICO is the IDEA , what SOLUTION  does it bring to us and what problem  is solving   and what is the future market  potential  for growth.
Secondly I look at  Team, dev Team ( are they experienced enough ) , advisory board, partners etc.
And if it is ok  for me, then studying the Roadmap, WP , marketing plans, and communication with the community. And in this specific order.
CoinSlayer

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:04:19 PM

Always research for their team, whitepaper and their roadmap. Research who are they and look if they have a good project that can really help in the near future.
tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:17:35 PM

Crypto market is emerging and by making the right choice, we can make real good $$$'s. What are the key for a ICO to be successful?

Add additional options if I miss in the voting options

Thinking to make a good attachment you need all the parameters from the test: Team, Road map, Disruptive in nature, Hype or Marketing, Size or range, Business utility. The most impotent of tham is Team.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Archduin

Activity: 176

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:47:22 PM

Only do your own research. Read everything about project, read about team, advisors, plans, look at white papper and roadmap
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: