Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:46:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's Stop Promoting Bad Coins  (Read 398 times)
CryptoBry (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:15:36 AM

Let me ask you this... if you promote an unlisted "cryptocurrency" that says it's going to get listed but after some months they are not...then there is something wrong with it and its leadership.

I know of one coin that is promising to get listed but until now it is not. For the information of all concerned, getting listed is not actually a mission impossible, it isn't hard to do that.  Clubcoin was registered in a few short weeks. FirstCoin was also registered fast. And yet some are still promoting coins that months have went by and it's still not listed! There was one owner who shared information with me and promises to deliver proof of trading in 3 weeks. After 3 weeks, their coin is still unlisted.

This is quite odd. Once we don't get proof,  we should walk away while most other guru's kept on promoting and getting paid for months and months while they haven't even attempted to get their coin listed. Are they kidding me? Promoters can be greedy but I guess we have to have some iota of ethics here. You can just be ruining your reputation in the process because of the promises not kept! Who does want to be following a leadership who can't do what they talk about? Unfortunately, there are those who refused to acknowledged that they might be promoting scams in the first place.

What is worse is that some have the temerity to be talking  bad about one program when they are actually promoting bad ones themselves. Maybe they should be warning their prospective clients that the coin is not yet listed and that it has no plans of being listed...when dealing with other people's money there has to be some honesty and frankness and no more hypes...we are all tired of hypes stop bringing that to cryptocurrency. It is imperative that we do our research and only promote companies that are real and in it for the long haul! We owe that to ourselves and the people who might believe on us!

jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:20:29 AM

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, but thats the case in the cryptosphere, people promoting bad coins is just another way to scam and make money themselves, sadly!
ICOtoINVEST

Activity: 84
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:45:30 AM

Key point...It is imperative that we do our research and only promote companies that are real and in it for the long haul! We owe that to ourselves and the people who might believe on us!
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1419

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:54:07 AM

Let me ask you this... if you promote an unlisted "cryptocurrency" that says it's going to get listed but after some months they are not...then there is something wrong with it and its leadership.

I know of one coin that is promising to get listed but until now it is not. For the information of all concerned, getting listed is not actually a mission impossible, it isn't hard to do that.  Clubcoin was registered in a few short weeks. FirstCoin was also registered fast. And yet some are still promoting coins that months have went by and it's still not listed! There was one owner who shared information with me and promises to deliver proof of trading in 3 weeks. After 3 weeks, their coin is still unlisted.

This is quite odd. Once we don't get proof,  we should walk away while most other guru's kept on promoting and getting paid for months and months while they haven't even attempted to get their coin listed. Are they kidding me? Promoters can be greedy but I guess we have to have some iota of ethics here. You can just be ruining your reputation in the process because of the promises not kept! Who does want to be following a leadership who can't do what they talk about? Unfortunately, there are those who refused to acknowledged that they might be promoting scams in the first place.

What is worse is that some have the temerity to be talking  bad about one program when they are actually promoting bad ones themselves. Maybe they should be warning their prospective clients that the coin is not yet listed and that it has no plans of being listed...when dealing with other people's money there has to be some honesty and frankness and no more hypes...we are all tired of hypes stop bringing that to cryptocurrency. It is imperative that we do our research and only promote companies that are real and in it for the long haul! We owe that to ourselves and the people who might believe on us!

Ok then.  Please give us a list of coins that you consider good.  It would also help to tell us why you think they're good.  I'm sure it would help the readers of the forum to give us such valuable info.

Thanks.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:04:06 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 06:04:23 AM by Spoetnik

It can't be bad if they made Bitcoin profits from it.
I know this because the lippy noob morons defending scam coins keep posting that at me word for word.

Seriously how many times can i possibly hammer home to you all the blunt truth with out you getting it ?

Each and every single idiot here is interested in one thing.. Altcoins profit --> BTC Profit --> FIAT profit.
So the ice cold crystal clear reality is here is none of these piece of shit losers give a fuck about anyone or anything or even crypto itself.
Hell my own brother said that to me years ago.. he said "Fuck Bitcoin, I just want money" (profit from trading shitcoins)

So.. can you wrap your stupid inept minds around what that means ?
Why does it have to be spelled out to you by one guy (named Spoetnik) over and over like a broken record ?
There are consequences and the price WILL be paid.

Get it OP ?
You are not going to convince these kidiot profiteers here of anything.
They don't care.

..they care about profits and ideology sure as hell will not get in their way.

And no they don't care about crypto or digital currencies either.
If the new coin with a gimmick about making Tuna Salad sandwiches is ICO'd with a "startup" presale ..they will drop to their knee's making the dev's rich beyond comprehension in a heart beat with out thinking twice.

I have 0 respect for 99% of the greedy inept short sighted selfish little assholes in crypto.
Fuck 'em go broke losers, you deserve it.

FUD first & ask questions later™
bixiiMaphi321

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:14:09 AM

People seem love to get profit and dont care about what others lost. I have lost my investment for Bitbase. That a bad project but lots of people promote it. I dont know what to do now.   Angry
beph

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:24:41 AM

There was once a coin with a community of a couple thousand members, had a nice roadmap, some web applications being done etc.

I shilled it hard to my colleagues and they all made a profit mining.

Suddenly the devs just disappeared.

Over the next few weeks the price took a massive nosedive.

I was/am still very new to crypto and this was my first experience with a scam - you just can't know.

Granted, there were lots of warning signs, but I guess I got emotionally attached/greedy.

My point is - many may not know that they're promoting bad coins, because they are too new/are staking too much on the coin's success.
Herlina

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 09:38:03 AM

I know of one coin that is promising to get listed but until now it is not. For the information of all concerned, getting listed is not actually a mission impossible, it isn't hard to do that.  Clubcoin was registered in a few short weeks. FirstCoin was also registered fast. And yet some are still promoting coins that months have went by and it's still not listed! There was one owner who shared information with me and promises to deliver proof of trading in 3 weeks. After 3 weeks, their coin is still unlisted.

This is quite odd. Once we don't get proof,  we should walk away while most other guru's kept on promoting and getting paid for months and months while they haven't even attempted to get their coin listed. Are they kidding me? Promoters can be greedy but I guess we have to have some iota of ethics here. You can just be ruining your reputation in the process because of the promises not kept! Who does want to be following a leadership who can't do what they talk about? Unfortunately, there are those who refused to acknowledged that they might be promoting scams in the first place.

What is worse is that some have the temerity to be talking  bad about one program when they are actually promoting bad ones themselves. Maybe they should be warning their prospective clients that the coin is not yet listed and that it has no plans of being listed...when dealing with other people's money there has to be some honesty and frankness and no more hypes...we are all tired of hypes stop bringing that to cryptocurrency. It is imperative that we do our research and only promote companies that are real and in it for the long haul! We owe that to ourselves and the people who might believe on us!

Coins that have been listed can be a fraud let alone unlisted coins. To determine a promising coins then before becoming a promoter I do research as an investor.

cryptogirls85

Activity: 169

Trying to be someone... someday

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:39:33 AM

Well, I am very new to the cryptosphere. I am very overwhelmed with all the new coins, ICOs etc.

What would you say is the "safest" way to approach a new coin? (I know there newer is a guarantee that the dev`s won`t disappear after they got their planned cap as mentioned Wink) but at least to be a little sure to spot the amateur scams at least  Grin

Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:40:43 AM

People seem love to get profit and dont care about what others lost. I have lost my investment for Bitbase. That a bad project but lots of people promote it. I dont know what to do now.   Angry
I am sad, ive seen bitbase project and its like to me, but i am forgot about them.
I think soon people no more support shitcoins, and not bountyhunters, investors dont support because he begins to tier from scam projects

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
patbauer

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:49:03 AM

Key point...It is imperative that we do our research and only promote companies that are real and in it for the long haul! We owe that to ourselves and the people who might believe on us!

Commendable thinking, but few think like that.
blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:50:35 AM

Every day there are many meaningless coins born. It does not work except for numbers. Coin lucky to be on the exchange. và and Dev find how to increase price to sell coins them hold
Murloc

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:51:37 AM

Imho it is a good idea to mark it in the user's trust. People should be responsible for what they are putting to their signatures. The other thing is that looking to the shitcoinmarketcap I can say that some shitcoins (sometimes even scamcoins) are getting listed somewhere. So listing by itself does not legitimist the coin.

EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:56:07 AM

Well, I am very new to the cryptosphere. I am very overwhelmed with all the new coins, ICOs etc.

What would you say is the "safest" way to approach a new coin? (I know there newer is a guarantee that the dev`s won`t disappear after they got their planned cap as mentioned Wink) but at least to be a little sure to spot the amateur scams at least  Grin

An active developer team is a must, contactable, and fast replying. There are thousands of altcoins, and even more ICOs coming up, and not all of them are 'good coins', and it is up to us to discern it from the bad coins. It is near impossible for bad coins to be stopped from being promoted, as they can do however they want, and there's no way to tell a coin that it is scam, unless it is really low effort.

ICOs and altcoins are an 'investment', so there are risks involved. What I look out for myself is novelty, reasonable intentions, and like I mentioned before, active team members in the ICO.  Cool

Verify is currently a promising project that I am looking, so you can take a look at it, as it is about targeting the eCommerce and Blockchain market, using escrows, trust and reputation, something you see very often here in the lending and selling sections of the forum. Smiley

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cryptogirls85

Activity: 169

Trying to be someone... someday

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:11:20 AM

What would you say is the "safest" way to approach a new coin? (I know there newer is a guarantee that the dev`s won`t disappear after they got their planned cap as mentioned Wink) but at least to be a little sure to spot the amateur scams at least  Grin

An active developer team is a must, contactable, and fast replying. There are thousands of altcoins, and even more ICOs coming up, and not all of them are 'good coins', and it is up to us to discern it from the bad coins. It is near impossible for bad coins to be stopped from being promoted, as they can do however they want, and there's no way to tell a coin that it is scam, unless it is really low effort.

ICOs and altcoins are an 'investment', so there are risks involved. What I look out for myself is novelty, reasonable intentions, and like I mentioned before, active team members in the ICO.  Cool

Verify is currently a promising project that I am looking, so you can take a look at it, as it is about targeting the eCommerce and Blockchain market, using escrows, trust and reputation, something you see very often here in the lending and selling sections of the forum. Smiley

Thank you very much for the advice. I will most certainly look into this.
I was reading on this Finom (FIN) coin which started selling today I think. But its a bit expensive (2$) for a newbie like me probably.

Ponylon

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:04:47 PM

I agree.. there are so many coins out there and hardly any of them are delivering any real value, I guess that's a symptom from the blockchain evolution, which is expected. But the market will learn, it might take time but we'll learn that having so many projects and coins running won't get us anywhere, and we'll learn it the hard way (by losing the money that we invested from our pocket), but hey, in a couple of years what will have stayed will be the strong projects that do know what they are doing and that are actually delivering some real value to both investors and the consumers. There are so many applications that can be now developed thanks to the blockchain and before everything gets in order and regulated we'll see a big bubble bursting. It's the only way to learn.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:14:25 AM

People seem love to get profit and dont care about what others lost. I have lost my investment for Bitbase. That a bad project but lots of people promote it. I dont know what to do now.   Angry

The need to show up here and buy on day 1 and make profit as fast as possible overrides the notion of supporting a project that is worthy.
And the project should be a DIGITAL CURRENCY.
Not a scammy ICO which amounts to a pyramid scheme gimmick pseudo investment token of sorts.
..not a currency.

Want to minimize risk ?

It's deadly simple.. only "invest" in currencies.
And no.. no ICO has or ever will be a currency.

As soon as you avoid all ICO's you immediately lower your chances of getting burned or in trouble legally.

What happens when some asshole douche is in trouble for making his 88th ICO scheme coin and the law freezes the coin etc ?
Your little "investment" is worthless instantly.. before you can even dump on some other noob sucker idiot.

Knowing that is not the problem.
The problem is YOU NEED to show up here and find something to invest in.
And it needs to be a new coin just released because you don't know how else to make money.
You NEED these new ICO's to keep pouring in.

Because you *NEED* to profit.. and fast.

What we don't need is the scheme coins being pumped out non stop.
See a problem yet ?
Understand basic logic or supply and demand and law ?

You are scammy ass noob idiots.
Govt's were already hovering over crypto when it was about a digital currency.
Now that you lowered the bar and morphed this into ICO Kickstarter for teh ROI's stocks trading exchangers riches.
Yeah.. they are coming for you full force.
Regulations exist in the normal stock markets.. not in crypto.
So ever looked up the meaning of AML / KYC laws you are complying with on exchanges ?
You might want to read that carefully noob idiot investards  Cheesy
You will notice it says "Market Manipulation"
Which would put ALL OF YOU in a jail cell potentially.  Cheesy

FUD first & ask questions later™
khichariya1

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:41:06 AM

yes  Let's Stop Promoting Bad Coins. bad coins are not properly work and they have create many problems !!!
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:01:21 AM

Your views are very good, but we mostly promote unlisted coins during ICO. How can decide coin is good or not. I am also satisfy with your thoughts and do not like to promote cheaters. Advise how to identify them?
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1419

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:52:09 AM

I'm still waiting for the CryptoBry's list of good coins, since he thinks lots of altcoins are 'bad', which I mostly agree with.  You too Spoetnik, I would love to see your list of good coins with 'ideology'.  Thanks.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████