Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:53:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Bitcoin Town Video Thread  (Read 4067 times)
flavius

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

welcome to riches

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 01:51:27 AM

whatever race/color/species you are, you're still a dumb kike

crime generates tenfold more money then real businesses do in bitcoin. the fact you cant accept this just makes you a kike

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FinShaggy (OP)

Activity: 196

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 01:52:38 AM

1/4 of my blood line is "Christianson". So I wouldn't dispute the kike part, but definitely going to dispute the dumb part.

If everyone is thinking outside the box, there is a new box.
flavius

welcome to riches

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 02:14:22 AM

1/4 of my blood line is "Christianson". So I wouldn't dispute the kike part, but definitely going to dispute the dumb part.
you can dispute it all you want, my evidence is in your heritage

crime generates tenfold more money then real businesses do in bitcoin. the fact you cant accept this just makes you a kike

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 02:34:56 AM

you can dispute it all you want, my evidence is in your heritage

Heritage is not evidence of right or wrong.

flavius

welcome to riches

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 02:37:24 AM

however it does make you a spic + kike combo

acs26

June 24, 2013, 02:59:12 AM

You're trying to make a MICRONATION. Not a town, get it RIGHT.
You're changing state laws. Maybe even nationwide laws. Unless you want to reverse statewide laws, make a MICROSTATE.

GOD.

Reason Why:

Two miles can't make a town. It could make a VERY small Micronation. The smallest Micronation is Molossia with 1.3 Acres. There's other reasons why it can't be a town, like how you were talking about Cannabis and Marijuana in the other thread. (Like, WTF?)

If you decide to make it a Micronation, I could always help you, because I grew up in one, and is still currently living in one. I'm also familiar with Micronation organizations, alliances, etc. And making one, and certain laws. I also know how to actually be treated by a Micronation, and things a Micronation needs to engage in to be one.

(Before this, please think about other things, first. Like were will the police live, what about the U.S Gov. When making a town, you need to think about those things.)

It's a town.
We NOT changing state laws, we are abiding by them.

Cannabis is legal in New Mexico, so I don't see what your hang up is there. We would be abiding by state law.

I have already thought about the police and the government. Videos will start being made at a rate of about 5 a day, and will be 3-10 minutes long. So everything you need to know will be covered in one of the videos that will be coming soon.

I find it funny you forgot your own words.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18350186#18350186

"I know, but this specific town will be more progressive about it"

I'm not sure if you realized, but you have to abide by ALL STATE AND NATION LAWS when making a town. Stop trying to IGNORE it. Actually learn about laws, go to law and business programs. God.
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 03:06:11 AM

You're changing state laws. Maybe even nationwide laws. Unless you want to reverse statewide laws, make a MICROSTATE.

GOD.

Reason Why:

Two miles can't make a town. It could make a VERY small Micronation. The smallest Micronation is Molossia with 1.3 Acres. There's other reasons why it can't be a town, like how you were talking about Cannabis and Marijuana in the other thread. (Like, WTF?)

If you decide to make it a Micronation, I could always help you, because I grew up in one, and is still currently living in one. I'm also familiar with Micronation organizations, alliances, etc. And making one, and certain laws. I also know how to actually be treated by a Micronation, and things a Micronation needs to engage in to be one.

(Before this, please think about other things, first. Like were will the police live, what about the U.S Gov. When making a town, you need to think about those things.)

It's a town.

Cannabis is legal in New Mexico, so I don't see what your hang up is there. We would be abiding by state law.

I have already thought about the police and the government. Videos will start being made at a rate of about 5 a day, and will be 3-10 minutes long. So everything you need to know will be covered in one of the videos that will be coming soon.

I'm not sure if you realized, but you have to abide by ALL STATE AND NATION LAWS when making a town. Stop trying to IGNORE it. Actually learn about laws, go to law and business programs. God.
We will not be ignoring any laws. You really need to pay more attention.

acs26

June 24, 2013, 03:07:32 AM

GOD.

Reason Why:

It's a town.

We will not be ignoring any laws. You really need to pay more attention.

You don't realize this, but you said THAT IN THAT THREAD. YOU CANNOT GO BEYOND STATE LAW. 'You really need to pay more attention'
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 03:54:44 PM

Lol, I'm not 5% Irish, I'm Ui Ghallchobhair. And It's about 50%
So you can piss elsewhere.

Well firstly, sorry to ruin your fun yet again, but unless your second name in Irish has an O' in it, you are likely related to the English who came to Ireland to try and take over the country and not the Irish, because of course they did not marry. So you're probably even a lower "percentage" than you think.

Again, thanks for assuming, but we are the O'Gallaghers. So you can shut your most likely english ass face. (just called you English because you called me English, none of us should be assuming the other are English)

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 03:55:58 PM

Look what someone made for me

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 03:58:38 PM

And if you are wondering where the O'Gallaghers come from, we were a gift to a princess. We may be from another country originally, but our NAME means "Foreign Guardian". So we are the appointed foreign guardians of Ireland.

And my full name translates (from Irish) to "King, Defender of all Earth, Foreign Guardian"

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: