Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:15:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling 400-600BTC CASH IN PERSON ONLY | CURRENT BITSTAMP PRICE  (Read 4534 times)
cptmooseinc

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 07:37:13 PM

There was a guy on here named EPiSKiNG that was doing a lot of these large buys and sells. I would suggest looking him up and seeing if he still does these. He may even be in California if my memory serves me right.

The Moose's Tip Jar: BTC - 1HoTm9ZqrEmD5Tvs5qAdPM311agyN3eHra
LTC - LPg9svS4dcK5Kzy6HUoef8icrnDxED3ZVA
john1886 (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 08:34:04 PM

Already contacted him. UP. Still for sale.
EPiSKiNG
Legendary

Activity: 800
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 08:36:06 PM

Howdy!  I'm interested.  PM me.

-EP

YOU CAN TRUST ME! EPiSKiNG-'s COINS!! BUYING / SELLING BTC - USA --- View my OTC Trading Feedback!!
<gribble> You are identified as user EPiSKiNG-, with GPG key id 721730127CD7574D, key fingerprint EBFC267F8F10EFD1FB84854D721730127CD7574D, and bitcoin address 1EPiSKiNG139bzcwTm8rxMFNfFFdanLW5K
john1886 (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 08:53:08 PM

Okay pmD
stex2009
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 11:36:34 PM

Still have them? I can get 50-100, SoCal area. What price now?
john1886 (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 01:01:32 AM

9500 for 100BTC
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
July 18, 2013, 02:49:04 AM

I would love to liquidate some of these coins for you. I have a long trade history and manage the page bitcoin friends on facebook we have about 300 customers and buy and sell for paypal daily and have been for the last 10 months. If you could accept paypal payment please consider selling some coins off through us. We sell to new market participants with little to no transaction history. One of our main goals is to bring new members into the bitcoin community . Thanks for your consideration.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1247

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2013, 03:51:51 AM

John,

I am talking it over with investors this evening. I am sure by the time we get the OK that you will have them sold, but I wanted to let you know we are in the process of working on it.

Thanks,
BAC

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
john1886 (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 03:51:02 PM

Thanks to everyone that has responded.

Sublime: I appreciate the offer; but am really not looking to go through PayPal or banks. Would really prefer just selling in person for cash.

Bayareacoins: Let me know; I acquire around 100-200 a month that will be for sale and would love someone close to me that could buy most of them.

Rishodi: I PM'd you back.

Still for sale - PM me offers please.
sublime5447
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 04:06:18 PM

How about something like this?...what I had in mind was you front me a few coins I sell them off then send you cash in the mail. We could start with just a few. Is that something you would be interested in?
polrpaul

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Love the Bitcoin.

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 04:16:21 PM

I've flown domestic flights with well over 10K. That 10K idea is for international - For domestic there is no set amount. Or if you do not feel safe you can get a cashiers check under your name and cash it out when you get to the bank.

Up still selling 400 for 38K

Straight up $95?

Seems a bit high for such a large trade in cash, even if it includes round trip airfare (since would be to benefit you, not so much the buyer - unless they were looking to leverage said trip for a vacation, but still).

BTC.sx - Leveraged Bitcoin Trading. Simply use Bitcoin to take advantage of a rising or falling Bitcoin price.
john1886 (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 04:36:26 PM

Yeah that 95 per was a couple days ago when price was higher - now I would prefer people to PM me offers. And sublime I would love that but still would prefer just person 2 person transactions; I will let you know if I change my mind. I just am not too keen on anyone knowing my address and how many BTC I have. Paranoid I know; but I would rather be safe than sorry!

John
dbanga85

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 04:51:49 PM

Yeah that 95 per was a couple days ago when price was higher - now I would prefer people to PM me offers. And sublime I would love that but still would prefer just person 2 person transactions; I will let you know if I change my mind. I just am not too keen on anyone knowing my address and how many BTC I have. Paranoid I know; but I would rather be safe than sorry!

John

im sorry bro but you sound sketchy... so when I show up with 38k what happens then? How can someone trust you? I don't know if you might follow me

Buy Low Sell HIGH is the Motto...
FooFan

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 07:05:09 PM

Why hate on this guy? He's pretty much giving you the opportunity to make money. You just need the drive, dedication, and balls to make an in person trade. If you don't feel comfortable .. then just don't do it. Period.

I'm sure the trade could be made at the airport where there's plenty of security.
sublime5447
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 01:44:18 AM

John

I understand that and dont want to know any of your details. Maybe you could arrange an address other than your home for me to mail too. I would fly to you but cant have that much down time and generally dont buy more than 1 k at a time. I own another business and would rather invest in inventory for it than BTC.. much less risky and better returns. Think it over and let me know. Thanks for your consideration.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1247

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2013, 01:49:51 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2013, 02:02:41 AM by BayAreaCoins

John

I understand that and dont want to know any of your details. Maybe you could arrange an address other than your home for me to mail too. I would fly to you but cant have that much down time and generally dont buy more than 1 k at a time. I own another business and would rather invest in inventory for it than BTC.. much less risky and better returns. Think it over and let me know. Thanks for your consideration.

It is a felony to mail cash

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

BCJ

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 01:58:20 AM

http://www.snopes.com/legal/postal/sendcash.asp

Not a good idea" and "illegal" are not nearly the same thing, yet the notion that sending cash via U.S. mail is against the law has become a fairly common misbelief.  It is against the law to send cash via the U.S. Postal Service (USPS) for purposes that are inherently illegal, such as operating lotteries through the mail or evading taxes or laundering money, but there is no general prohibition on mailing cash from one place to another for legitimate purposes.
sublime5447
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 03:03:52 AM

Every dollar that I receive is accounted for and the appropriate amount of taxes are paid. It would be his responsibility to pay taxes on his earnings from btc sales. That is none of my business, I pay my taxes so i dont go to prison what you do is your business but if the IRS comes knocking you better have your paper work in order.   
john1886 (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 11:03:31 PM

I feel like meeting in person is the least sketchy way of selling/buying BTC. Anyway - selling 400BTC @ 90$ each; no longer interested in buying a ticket. Looking to sell by this weekend preferably.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
July 26, 2013, 11:49:35 AM

I guess taking $38,000 cash on a plane isn't the most ideal way to transport value. Sounds like an interesting trip though.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: