Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:25:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Exchange] Launch of Coins-E.com: exchange with over 30 coins  (Read 4840 times)
arlington

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 08:49:46 AM

Add Alphacoin -ALF!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xchrix

Activity: 905
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 12:13:04 PM

is an affiliate program planned?
Badabing

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 12:56:27 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2013, 01:16:01 PM by Badabing

I like to see affiliate program  and fiat added. I like to promote this site to my forum.
And also don't forget the trollbox  Smiley.
cinnamon_carter
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 11:53:20 PM

Any chances of adding support or considering coins that 'deserve' to be on an exchange ?

I will not even ask for coins I am personally developing /or are the developer since Cinnamon Coin was supported by coins e .....

I will always be greatful to Coins-E for keeping Cinnamon Coin listed even while it is currently only proof of stake but I have a new client in final stages of testing to jumpstart the network with activity again.

My Suggestions:

1)  Blake Coin is up for consideratoin. Blake coin is certainly mature and secure at 9 months running with average network rate between 1 and 2 terrahash , I have written a lot about the benefits of blake 256 so I won't repeat here. 

2) Simple Inflation Coin

btc english forum thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?PHPSESSID=fhfogsq68mludm4ip82ar2c8c0&topic=240894.0;all

the Russian thread is here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=240884.0

Sic is over 1 year running and if it had never been launched you would have never seen Quark, Secure Coin or the countless copies of multi algorithm coins Simple Inflation Coin has inspired.  I cpu and now gpu mine a little SIC every week faithfully and still not easy to hit a block.

Difficulty peaked last october when there was speculation and rumor BTCE was going to add the coin and again when at my request the developers of the multi algorithm miner SG Miner were kind enough to add it a few months ago.  I sent them some coins (a small variety for their kind work and hope others did too)

This coin deserves to be on every exchange out of the brilliance of it's design and what the scene owes it alone plus I think it an excellent long term distribution model that does not favor any centralization or large mining operators.  With 10 minute blocks and 1 coin per block plus a subsidy based on how high difficulty is the blockchain was about 108k tall last i checked so this is an infinite but controlled supply of coin and makes sense in many ways.

3)  Riecoin   - This is well known , biggest drawback of riecoin is a majority of the mining is ypoll which currently hits most blocks and is closed source but the developer is really active and sharp.  I don't know him personally other than just to exchange a few ideas in his forum and such but he is well head of a lot of other developers.  He has his client working of the bitcoin 9.2 development tree.
Not many people can say that and new mining to support strantum to allow others to run pools and spread the mining around are in development. Riecoin is supported on many other exchanges now. It is certainly superior to primecoin in that it does not have an infinite supply and offers a fixed supply of coins over the long term.

4) iX Coin , (Yes I am on the board of the iX foundation) I strongly support iX in the long term since it has been around several years, paid it's dues, has the security and network hash rate others dream of since merge mined with bitcoin.  There are currently many things in development for iX including counterparty support and an updated client currently on the 8.x codebase of bitcoin to be on the 9.2 platform with all the new features. iX is well supported on other exchanges including some big players and while mining is set to cease this fall the coin is not going to die  but if anything become more mainstream.  Other plans are in the works for payment systems and things but iX certainly should be on every exchange.

Thanks for consideration.

I will not even ask for coins I am personally developing /or are the developer since Cinnamon Coin was supported by coins e .....

Check out my coin Photon
Merge Mine 5 other Blake 256 coins - 6x your hash power  https://www.blakecoin.org/

The obvious choice is not always the best choice.

LOOK DEEPER - Look into the Blake 256 Family -- CC
Idshar01

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:59:32 PM

Help us track down these scammers!

https://www.gofundme.com/investigation-of-coinsecom
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: