Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:11:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: yobit.net Scam or not ?  (Read 21013 times)
5thFear (OP)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 10:30:01 AM

Dear Friends.,

I recently checked this site and its offering freecoins. though its very small fraction but still they r free and all u have to do is to click on them and thats it..

But while using this site, the page takes alot of time to load which is not normal and also i want to know if anyone has withdraw funds after collecting all those bounties. i mean i don't want to waste my time there if one can't withdraw its amount

So i need to know if any of u guys have used it before and if yes, is it a scam or not ?
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:46:32 AM

Dear Friends.,

I recently checked this site and its offering freecoins. though its very small fraction but still they r free and all u have to do is to click on them and thats it..

But while using this site, the page takes alot of time to load which is not normal and also i want to know if anyone has withdraw funds after collecting all those bounties. i mean i don't want to waste my time there if one can't withdraw its amount

So i need to know if any of u guys have used it before and if yes, is it a scam or not ?
I am using yobit.net and it is a good exchange. I have tried withdrawing from that certain exchange and it is working fine. Although that is the case, don't bother collecting those free coins since they aren't that profitable. Most that can be get there for free are coins worth 1 satoshi with huge buy wall making it worthless. There are some sellable ones, you are free to gather them as you like because you can sell and withdraw them as well that is if you can exchange them to btc.
darkmefurico

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:13:24 AM

not a scam. Worth of the free coins pretty low so I did not bother collecting them
Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:16:11 AM

Yobit have yobit.io
3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:19:17 AM

I'm using yobit without any problems till now. I've been trading there and also playing some Dice games. So I can't call it as a scam though there are many scam accusations on Yobit. Personally I don't like those free coins because it's worth nothing and it won't grow in the future also so I don't like to waste my time on these type of tiny coins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
5thFear (OP)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 12:14:21 PM

Dear Friends.,

I am using yobit.net and it is a good exchange. I have tried withdrawing from that certain exchange and it is working fine. Although that is the case, don't bother collecting those free coins since they aren't that profitable. Most that can be get there for free are coins worth 1 satoshi with huge buy wall making it worthless. There are some sellable ones, you are free to gather them as you like because you can sell and withdraw them as well that is if you can exchange them to btc.

Thanks... got the answer i was looking for...
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:41:16 PM

Dear Friends.,

it is true and the coins are indeed available for free at yobit. I have often traded in yobit, safe and no problem.
TheBigSpender

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:49:52 PM

It's safe. Be confident.
justinluke

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:51:51 PM

Currently at 21st position in daily traded volume in coinmarketcap($34,412,397) so its not a scam i have using yobit for a very long time its fine to trade only one con is their page is somewhat unresponsive  which will be fixed soon i guess
Latrix

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:55:57 PM

It's perfectly fine. Im using it and the exchanges are fine like the rest has commented. So it's pretty safe from my point of view. Cheers!
kirikmax

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:08:28 PM

yobit not scam, you can sell coin free to BTC and transfer to your wallet. only you are lost many time to collect it
Ertetert

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:13:07 PM

Currently at 21st position in daily traded volume in coinmarketcap($34,412,397) so its not a scam i have using yobit for a very long time its fine to trade only one con is their page is somewhat unresponsive  which will be fixed soon i guess

Still could be a very successful scam  Cheesy Never paranoid enough.
Andrips

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:18:10 PM

xopoшaя биpжa нo нe coвeтyю бoльшe 1 BTC дepжaть нa нeй

[цeнтp] иплaтфopмe БЛOКЧEЙH aвтoмoбильнoй нa - ИКO: [ypл=aдpec https://bitcointalk.индeкc opг/.PHP?тeмa=2137898.0/]нaчинaя c 28-гo oктябpя[/ypл][/цeнтp]
[цeнтp]Блoкчeйн для пpилoжeний | Блoкчeйн для бизнeca | Блoкчeйн в бyдyщee[/цeнтp]
sozvdhua

Activity: 113

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:25:09 PM

Dear Friends.,

Maybe you spend a lot of money and energy on a free token, and you end up with a dollar that's less than $10. Isn't it a waste of time, hahaha.
In addition, I think the exchange is still trustworthy about the yobit exchange, but the total volume of transactions is very small and may not be suitable for a large number of transactions.

hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:03:59 AM

Thanks... got the answer i was looking for...
You are welcome. Don't hesitate to ask here again if you want some alt related questions to be answered.
Maybe you spend a lot of money and energy on a free token, and you end up with a dollar that's less than $10. Isn't it a waste of time, hahaha.
In addition, I think the exchange is still trustworthy about the yobit exchange, but the total volume of transactions is very small and may not be suitable for a large number of transactions.
Oh really? Then try selling those shitcoins you get on yobit.net  for free if you can after all most on the free coins are coins that have no value at all. One would be lucky to even get 10$ out of it in a month, it is really a waste of time collecting them, most of those shitcoins have huge buy walls at 1 satoshi on yobit exchange. I don't criticize yobit though it is a good exchange IMO.
crypto-curious

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:26:31 AM

Yes Yobit is legit. Be sure the domain is correct.

There has been some recent negative press about them, so be sure to keep your eyes on the news.
CryptoCoinGuide

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:29:55 PM

Yobit.net Yobit.io

Yobit Exchange 100% pure scam.

Yobit Exchange don't reply to support ticket.

Yobit trollbox MOD will ban you if you comment of a coin/exchange they don't like.

Yobit MOD tolrate some shiller of their own group in trollbox, Their own people shill coins like EGAME ACRN which are billions trillions in total and 10btc to 70BTC sell orders at 1 satoshi.

They list shitcoin then lateron disable wallets. Then they pump it and sell their shit at high price to users.

Yobit is worst exchange, you can earn small money in trading but as soon as you load big amount they scam you.

Yobit 99% fake volume, they don't even have 5btc real volume of 24h.

Yobit tech guyz and mod uses kinda English hard to understand.

They even take money and don't list coin. And don't refund listing fee.

Support tickets will not be replied even after one year.

Yobit has robbed many users.

See screenshot of post by a victim.

https://i.imgur.com/DHNCUDl.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/RTC3UyS.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/ytsSOwW.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/xz4ei5x.jpg

Beware, don't use Yobit, If want to trade on Yobit don't load big amount otherwise you will scammed.

adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:31:02 PM

yobit is live for years and i never experienced a problem for withdrawal issues.
Yes there are lots of shitcoins inside yobit but i like them to trade and profit.
Yhan-yhan

Activity: 144

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:37:47 PM

I do trading in Yobit for many times and I never encountered something wrong in my withdrawals so I can say that Yobit is not a scam. It's so easy to trade here and it's safe to trade your altcoins here.
kenellis2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:45:00 PM

Dear Friends.,

Yobit.net is a reputable trading platform. I usually trade on this floor. All deposit and withdrawal operations are very fast, with acceptable fees. It's not scam. Believe it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: