Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:01:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: yobit.net Scam or not ?  (Read 21013 times)
5thFear (OP)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 10:30:01 AM

Dear Friends.,

I recently checked this site and its offering freecoins. though its very small fraction but still they r free and all u have to do is to click on them and thats it..

But while using this site, the page takes alot of time to load which is not normal and also i want to know if anyone has withdraw funds after collecting all those bounties. i mean i don't want to waste my time there if one can't withdraw its amount

So i need to know if any of u guys have used it before and if yes, is it a scam or not ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:46:32 AM

Dear Friends.,

I recently checked this site and its offering freecoins. though its very small fraction but still they r free and all u have to do is to click on them and thats it..

But while using this site, the page takes alot of time to load which is not normal and also i want to know if anyone has withdraw funds after collecting all those bounties. i mean i don't want to waste my time there if one can't withdraw its amount

So i need to know if any of u guys have used it before and if yes, is it a scam or not ?
I am using yobit.net and it is a good exchange. I have tried withdrawing from that certain exchange and it is working fine. Although that is the case, don't bother collecting those free coins since they aren't that profitable. Most that can be get there for free are coins worth 1 satoshi with huge buy wall making it worthless. There are some sellable ones, you are free to gather them as you like because you can sell and withdraw them as well that is if you can exchange them to btc.
darkmefurico

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:13:24 AM

not a scam. Worth of the free coins pretty low so I did not bother collecting them
Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:16:11 AM

Yobit have yobit.io
3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:19:17 AM

I'm using yobit without any problems till now. I've been trading there and also playing some Dice games. So I can't call it as a scam though there are many scam accusations on Yobit. Personally I don't like those free coins because it's worth nothing and it won't grow in the future also so I don't like to waste my time on these type of tiny coins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
5thFear (OP)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 12:14:21 PM

Dear Friends.,

I am using yobit.net and it is a good exchange. I have tried withdrawing from that certain exchange and it is working fine. Although that is the case, don't bother collecting those free coins since they aren't that profitable. Most that can be get there for free are coins worth 1 satoshi with huge buy wall making it worthless. There are some sellable ones, you are free to gather them as you like because you can sell and withdraw them as well that is if you can exchange them to btc.

Thanks... got the answer i was looking for...
limmousine

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:41:16 PM

Dear Friends.,

it is true and the coins are indeed available for free at yobit. I have often traded in yobit, safe and no problem.
TheBigSpender

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:49:52 PM

It's safe. Be confident.
justinluke

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:51:51 PM

Currently at 21st position in daily traded volume in coinmarketcap($34,412,397) so its not a scam i have using yobit for a very long time its fine to trade only one con is their page is somewhat unresponsive  which will be fixed soon i guess
Latrix

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:55:57 PM

It's perfectly fine. Im using it and the exchanges are fine like the rest has commented. So it's pretty safe from my point of view. Cheers!
kirikmax

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:08:28 PM

yobit not scam, you can sell coin free to BTC and transfer to your wallet. only you are lost many time to collect it
Ertetert

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:13:07 PM

Currently at 21st position in daily traded volume in coinmarketcap($34,412,397) so its not a scam i have using yobit for a very long time its fine to trade only one con is their page is somewhat unresponsive  which will be fixed soon i guess

Still could be a very successful scam  Cheesy Never paranoid enough.
Andrips

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:18:10 PM

xopoшaя биpжa нo нe coвeтyю бoльшe 1 BTC дepжaть нa нeй

[цeнтp] иплaтфopмe БЛOКЧEЙH aвтoмoбильнoй нa - ИКO: [ypл=aдpec https://bitcointalk.индeкc opг/.PHP?тeмa=2137898.0/]нaчинaя c 28-гo oктябpя[/ypл][/цeнтp]
[цeнтp]Блoкчeйн для пpилoжeний | Блoкчeйн для бизнeca | Блoкчeйн в бyдyщee[/цeнтp]
sozvdhua

Activity: 113

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:25:09 PM

Dear Friends.,

Maybe you spend a lot of money and energy on a free token, and you end up with a dollar that's less than $10. Isn't it a waste of time, hahaha.
In addition, I think the exchange is still trustworthy about the yobit exchange, but the total volume of transactions is very small and may not be suitable for a large number of transactions.

hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:03:59 AM

Thanks... got the answer i was looking for...
You are welcome. Don't hesitate to ask here again if you want some alt related questions to be answered.
Maybe you spend a lot of money and energy on a free token, and you end up with a dollar that's less than $10. Isn't it a waste of time, hahaha.
In addition, I think the exchange is still trustworthy about the yobit exchange, but the total volume of transactions is very small and may not be suitable for a large number of transactions.
Oh really? Then try selling those shitcoins you get on yobit.net  for free if you can after all most on the free coins are coins that have no value at all. One would be lucky to even get 10$ out of it in a month, it is really a waste of time collecting them, most of those shitcoins have huge buy walls at 1 satoshi on yobit exchange. I don't criticize yobit though it is a good exchange IMO.
crypto-curious

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:26:31 AM

Yes Yobit is legit. Be sure the domain is correct.

There has been some recent negative press about them, so be sure to keep your eyes on the news.
CryptoCoinGuide

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:29:55 PM

Yobit.net Yobit.io

Yobit Exchange 100% pure scam.

Yobit Exchange don't reply to support ticket.

Yobit trollbox MOD will ban you if you comment of a coin/exchange they don't like.

Yobit MOD tolrate some shiller of their own group in trollbox, Their own people shill coins like EGAME ACRN which are billions trillions in total and 10btc to 70BTC sell orders at 1 satoshi.

They list shitcoin then lateron disable wallets. Then they pump it and sell their shit at high price to users.

Yobit is worst exchange, you can earn small money in trading but as soon as you load big amount they scam you.

Yobit 99% fake volume, they don't even have 5btc real volume of 24h.

Yobit tech guyz and mod uses kinda English hard to understand.

They even take money and don't list coin. And don't refund listing fee.

Support tickets will not be replied even after one year.

Yobit has robbed many users.

See screenshot of post by a victim.

https://i.imgur.com/DHNCUDl.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/RTC3UyS.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/ytsSOwW.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/xz4ei5x.jpg

Beware, don't use Yobit, If want to trade on Yobit don't load big amount otherwise you will scammed.

adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:31:02 PM

yobit is live for years and i never experienced a problem for withdrawal issues.
Yes there are lots of shitcoins inside yobit but i like them to trade and profit.
Yhan-yhan

Activity: 144

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:37:47 PM

I do trading in Yobit for many times and I never encountered something wrong in my withdrawals so I can say that Yobit is not a scam. It's so easy to trade here and it's safe to trade your altcoins here.
kenellis2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:45:00 PM

Dear Friends.,

Yobit.net is a reputable trading platform. I usually trade on this floor. All deposit and withdrawal operations are very fast, with acceptable fees. It's not scam. Believe it.
Oumal

Activity: 542
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:01:02 PM

How much time I traded there, but still afraid.
Personally, I have had no problems there, but I read the reviews and it becomes uncomfortable
With big money it is dangerous to trade there
Only I sell to Bitrix, the safest for me
vanish9

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:02:31 PM

A lot of people are having issues in YoBit at the time that they want to withdraw their money.
I would suggest you to be careful if you are going to put your money in there.
And their dice is pretty bugged in there, and if you are going to withdraw money, exchange those to ethereum first, because the fees for withdrawing with btc are outrageous.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:08:09 PM

Yobit is not a scam, although I have heared lately others encountered pending withdrawals for more than 24hours the rest are okay. Maybe this exchange had the problem but it will resolved, Ive been in this exchange for quite long yet their support is too long to respond. Hope they will improved their platform.
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:23:22 PM

it is not a scam. I'm using yobit to store some altcoin there. I've made some withdrawal order and it's totally good. that we can get some free coin is nice although I never pay attention to it because their value is very small

Make me great again
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 08:45:31 PM

Dear Friends.,

Dude wtf are you talking about? It is an exchange. They give free coins away as a way to thank people for visiting and using their site and also to attract new users. You can withdraw those free coins for sure! Just make sure the coin you want to withdraw has a low fee or you might nhot be able to draw it if you only collecting free coins.

Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:35:29 PM

I use yobit.net and it has been working fine for me until I deposited Soma token for past two weeks and since then I have not seen the token on yobit. I don't know maybe the token disappeared into thin air.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
flipperfin

Activity: 161

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:54:21 PM

It has always worked without a problem for me!
hdtqisg

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:01:10 PM

For me! This exchange can used to buy, sell and trading more coin! No scam exchange! At the moment! But i think! We do not store all coin you have in exchange! Because may be you loss all your coin if exchange had proplem!
Gameflip ICO

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:02:38 PM

I think nobody seriously trust this exchanger.
chefbauer

Activity: 171

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:19:12 PM

You probably meant YoShit  Cheesy

They are the worst exchange that you could use, just avoid it as the pest.

And do not even think about putting some funds in there, they are going to froze your account.

mahmutyes

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:34:19 PM

it`s not a scam, but so dumb and unconvinient Angry  I`d rather pass on it
ZaoXhou

Activity: 467

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:36:43 PM

I'm not too sure about them, looks like they have lot's of withdrawal problems on certain coins or just don't update their wallets.
Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:05:07 AM

I think yobit.net is not a scammer, just for altcoin is very difficult, because it has many problems, such as withdraw can not and the old deposit. but if for trading ETH and bitcoin all this time that I do all fine (don't have any problem).
gonzoe

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:00:01 AM

the chart layout is very unuseful IMO, everything else is not bad i think
deadmousehat

Activity: 1974
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:36:28 AM

Dear Friends.,

yobit is not scam.I use yobit in couple of time for trade and exchange my coins and never get any problem. you can contact their support if you have any issue. but honestly I'm not comfortable using yobit.
ARTEM DA

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:03:34 AM

I use this exchange ONLY to buy some new coins that are getting listed and transfer them immediately on the cold-wallet.
Don't even think to store coins on YoBit, really bad support... if something happens - there would be no help:(  
Phil419She

Activity: 346

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:45:36 AM

Dear Friends.,

Yeah Ive also experienced this on yobit,  freecoins that is so cheap,  but then again its free.  I actually earned a bit of bitcoin by accumulating those free coins and selling.  It is not scam at all.  The  only problem is that it is so slow and always lag.  Aside from that,  no problem at all.

SupportBitcoin

Activity: 151

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 05:06:51 AM

The free coins are not really worth the hassle so I recommend to avoid those. Yobit seems to be legit from all the reviews I've seen.

██ ███ ████ █████ ██████  _______SupportBitcoin.com_______   ██████ █████ ████ ███ ██
COMING SOON FEBRUARY 10, 2018
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
anylic

Activity: 278
Merit: 115

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:24:11 AM

Yobit is a good trading platform and the transaction confirmation time long because of the volatility of the market and the transaction volume overloaded. Most of the other exchanges have similar problems.

flowdon

Activity: 340

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:25:09 AM

i have been using yobit since lastyear, and i haven't experience of scamming there. sometimes there is an issue that when you have changes in your settings enable or disable 2fa. you will not able withdraw your funds there in 3 days. that was my experience. but, yobit is totally legit. 

SanZoldyck

Activity: 615
Merit: 105

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:55:57 AM

i use yobit but there is never any problem in deposit and withdraw, everytime i get token / coin i always sell it in yobit and there is never any problem in withdrawal  Grin

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
foggywhite007

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:12:29 AM

I don't trust YOBIT for one reason. A year After the fork project ESPERS but they still have to sell people coins old circuit which is now dead. Is it decent?? Every day a group of ESPERS take people that buy it and lose a lot of money
And if they did so with one project, why not make and others. They care about their reputation and customers. Be careful

Stvi4

Activity: 29
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:19:14 AM

Why the price of United Bitcoin on the Yobit exchange is almost 6 times cheaper than on others?

https://yobit.io/ru/trade/BTCUN/BTC#24H

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/united-bitcoin/

But that's what I do not understand. On the Yobit exchange United bitcoin is called BTCUN, and another exchanges  it is called UBTC.
Although on Twitter the Yobit exchange informs that BTCUN is exactly the United Bitcoin. And the trading schedule on Yobit begins exactly on December 12 when this fork took place.

https://twitter.com/YobitExchange/status/940277676375511041

Why did the exchange do this? Why change UBTC to BTCUN?
commanderbitcoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:29:36 AM

Yobit is an exchange, never had a problem in terms of deposit or withdrawal. Sometimes it takes time to reflect but its the fault of blockchain network. Just trade amount of bitcoin you can afford to lose because trading is not designed to store your cryptocurrency.

wayancrypto

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:32:40 AM

Yobit is good exchange but i heard this exchange does not have regulation. This exchange also operated a few years already so they have many trader in their platform. For the better dont put all capital in one exchange, this is can be not safe if something happen, just remember what happen with BTCE exchange.

Minecache
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1024

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:42:39 PM

I have been trading on this exchange for a long time and I had one problem with a deposit... Their support works VERY slow, but it works))

criminalbee

Activity: 26
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:26:25 PM

Yobit is not a scam, I trade there for more than a year now and never had an issue regarding deposit or withdrawal.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:34:38 PM

Dear Friends.,

I haven't any experience to use of this platform on myself. But many of my friends dislike it for different problems first of all with access to account and to the coins. As I see the problems continue with yobit.
Hanablue

Activity: 204

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:05:05 PM

I have used them for a good long time, without having any issues. they were all good in all the times I used them. The only bad thing is people saying its a shady business and CIA cant lock down that exchange on any given day. I am not sure on the news though. may be its just a FUD.
Faruque312

Activity: 490

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 08:14:01 PM

i used it before , and i dont see any problem in this exchange, So i think its still good and i see everyone opinions here, i think its safe still. You can try this then you will understand this is good or scam.  Smiley

Thyristor

Activity: 471

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:25:38 PM

What yobit.net is scam? when i see your topic just i feel disappointed for few second.In a month i traded minimum 20 days in youbit.net
Still i have not seen any deposit or withdraw problems.
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 09:06:24 AM

What yobit.net is scam? when i see your topic just i feel disappointed for few second.In a month i traded minimum 20 days in youbit.net
Still i have not seen any deposit or withdraw problems.

They do not apply blows openly. But they do SCAM practices that make you lose money.
Example: They delay your deposit even after it has been confirmed in the blockchain, sometimes for hours.
They manipulate the prices of some currencies with random buy and sell orders.
They make it impossible to handle the internal price of some currencies. Turning off some wallets deliberately.

So they are definitely SCAM!

I have traded there with no problems at all. Still, I was aware and afraid of exit scam. That is why I made small trades and fast withdraw always. Never did big trades only spread in few and withdraw instantly after. Maybe that is why I avoided problems.

jam22

Activity: 198

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:13:12 AM

Yobit is not a scam it is decentralized exchange where the coins that hasn't given value and yobit will give you a smaller price on those tokens.

Andruha1993

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 02:00:10 PM

I use yobit.net constantly. I really like this exchange. With her, I have not yet experienced any problems. All pretty quickly and without hanging.
BlasterS

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:04:42 PM

I think the yobit.net is a scammed because there are lots of bad feedbacks in their services and many complaints they received which is not good for you to deal with this company to avoid scammed.
d0elkeren

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:45:45 PM

yobit exchanger is scammer n robber,
so many many people account is blocked,
so many many people lost a big money,

i lost 14 btc in my account, i cant acces to my account,
my account blocked, i dont now what the reason.
create tiket to support team no respon
chat to support chat (dominikherzog) is very very arogant, so easy say member is scammer, idiot.

this is crazy exchanger.. very very robber..
Pokemon Go

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:56:30 PM

I think not, because the Yobit exchange has been around for a long time and as long as I use it there is no problem.
dakiller

Activity: 174

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:29:18 PM

Yobit still exist until now and are doing their job pretty well.
I don't think Yobit scam.
HSRP

Activity: 392

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:33:57 PM

I think the yobit.net is a scammed because there are lots of bad feedbacks in their services and many complaints they received which is not good for you to deal with this company to avoid scammed.
There are a lot of bad feedback on many of the Exchange has had a long development time in this market, which is very unfortunate. I have traded a lot on Yobit and that time it was quite hot but now I do not have faith in Yobit anymore because of the way it works.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:38:30 PM

Yobit has a bad reputation especially when it comes to their customer service support which is almost non existence.  If you are using Yobit, I would recommend only transferring in a small amount to trade with at a time and withdraw all of your purchases when you're done. 
ivanleon

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:39:13 PM

Persistent rumors say that Yobit throws at large amounts on the balances. I traded and my friends, though the balances were small in the area of $ 500. All right, to withdraw and to Deposit funds, including Fiat. Only Commission on the output of large.
d0elkeren

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:31:47 AM

I think not, because the Yobit exchange has been around for a long time and as long as I use it there is no problem.

I experienced myself, so I can say yobit is robber...
my account blocked not reason now already 10 days..
admin n support not respon ..
mboot

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:02:48 AM

Many people say this is a scam exchange but I traded on it about half a year ago and everything was good. Sometimes I take out money for my credit card and it came to the card quickly.
ovoter

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:43:58 PM

YoBit is a currency exchange with a large number of trading pairs. YoBit has many different additional functions besides trading, the exchange gives its users free crypto-currencies. Unofficially begins to trade in crypto-currencies that are in the ICO stage.

Recently offers participation in ICO which are roulette in which you can earn 50 to 50. In general, very boundless exchange for real adventurers.
siggy

Activity: 381

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:46:31 PM

It is one of the worst exchange, especially for beginners. Yobit have a lot of shitcoins, clones of famous coins, such as TON. Also they can steal your money.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:50:19 PM

Yobit is a pretty bad exchange overall.

Basically it's the exchange you use when trying to dump a little known coin (maybe gotten via airdrop or bounty) and the alternative exchanges (if there are any) are even worse.
Roklepj

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:47:16 AM

Yobit is a trade, never had an issue as far as store or withdrawal. Some of the time it requires investment to reflect however its the blame of blockchain organize. Simply exchange measure of bitcoin you can stand to lose in light of the fact that exchanging isn't intended to store your digital currency.
ronics

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:32:53 AM

a yobet produces decentralized cyrptocurency that is one of the most important of the people because yobet is called a trading where sometimes those who want to replace their token are just here at yobet ... it's not a scam nor is it sometimes I do not hear that yobet is burdened with investors .. sometimes the yobet price is actually down and it does not cost but the exchanger is so low and sometimes it will increase .. so do not believe yobet is a scam . This is one of the best tradable in the whole crypto world a yobet.
upyem2k

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:49:56 AM

I think Yobit is a very good and great project, what I cannot be certain about is if the time wasters do not hide under their name to generate traffic to their website for earning.
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:52:54 AM

I used yobit exchange many times and never had a problem, so I think it's not a scam... you can try to exchange them or withdraw to see if you have problems or not  Wink
waser12

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 06:56:58 AM

Remember the fact that everything you get for free is a scum. Be careful using such resources. You can become a victim of fishing attack.

Severne

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:58:44 AM

If Yobit have only the exchange that you sell a coin you choose yobit unless you even shouldnt login. Choose other great exchanges
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 07:02:48 AM

I have been using yobit exchange for many times, and there is no problem regarding on making deposits, trades and withdrawals. If you may have experienced that, it may be a glitch, make sure that you pm the admins in yobit for it to be fixed.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
bdfoysalhossain

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:26:32 AM

Not a scam. I'm using yobit without any problems till now. I'm trading there. Though there are many scam accusations on Yobit. but it's pretty safe from my point of view.
m4rked0ne

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:56:19 PM

I used yobit exchange many times and never had a problem, so I think it's not a scam... you can try to exchange them or withdraw to see if you have problems or not  Wink
Not a scam. I'm using yobit without any problems till now. I'm trading there. Though there are many scam accusations on Yobit. but it's pretty safe from my point of view.
I have been using yobit exchange for many times, and there is no problem regarding on making deposits, trades and withdrawals. If you may have experienced that, it may be a glitch, make sure that you pm the admins in yobit for it to be fixed.

I tried withdrawing 1 BTC from Yobit. It is awaiting confirmation since 7 months... Created tickets but no response. Tried mail and twitter no response again. I created a post on their subreddit on this issue.
https://www.reddit.com/r/yobit/comments/9asmqk/1_btc_stuck_for_7_months_on_withdraw_email/

How can you guys state these?! There are real people like me out there getting their money stolen or taken hostage like this. We are talking about 15K USD worth of assets taken hostage at that time. This is just me. Just go out there and read instead of guiding other investors to their potential demise.
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:57:58 PM

I often see non working wallets and chains over at yobit, I don't think they are outright scamming people. Just lazy and bad customer service I guess.
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 10:07:24 PM

Have used yobit to trade the sphere sat token and also did lcwp and thug coin investment plan and it is a very good exchange site

They experience good pumps of tokens and it’s a positive progress exchange site too
You can trade docademic mtc there and other good projects
forgent

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:19:47 PM

I heard a lot of bad feedback, but I worked with her with small deposits and I did not cause any problems. If you keep small amounts on the accounts. then you can trade well there. Of course there are many much better exchanges, but so many pairs have not been seen anywhere among working projects.
m4rked0ne

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:20:44 PM

I often see non working wallets and chains over at yobit, I don't think they are outright scamming people. Just lazy and bad customer service I guess.

If Yobit is not scamming I do not know what is. Just have a read at this example 280 upvoted thread. You can search for more. There are a lot of people stuck on withdrawals.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7wobq0/reasons_why_i_avoid_yobit_and_why_you_probably/

Not letting your users to withdraw for months or even respond to them should be considered more than bad customer service. They have my 1 BTC on hostage for half a year with no response.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:22:34 PM

We cannot say its scam but its reputation is very bad as support is never been cooperative they never give any reply about any issue and many wallets under maintenance mode for long time some time withdrawals and deposits also take too much time just because of this most of users have problem with this exchange and recommend for not do any business with them.
seopro1001

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:27:19 PM

I used yobit for trading because they support Rub of Rusian which from Payeer or Advcash wallet, and they paid me on time when I requested withraw. So I can say they are not scam. But I also heard some information from my friends, they said yobit is not good exchange, and you should to remember don't buy any coins which distributed by yobit, you will lose your money because their coins are waste, no value. And also, their price of bitcoin is not good.
MB2017

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

Diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 10:31:24 PM

Yeah, they offer some free coins. But it's just low and low amount. Some exchange offers 0% trading fees also. It's just of the part when they want to increase their no of users.  Wink
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 05:36:55 AM

Be careful on visiting the website. If you get scammed, maybe you visit another site that is a phishing site. Always verify if the website you visit is correct. I have been using yobit for a long time, and I have no problems regarding in making deposits trades and withdrawals so far.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
MarioV

Activity: 2254
Merit: 709

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:40:07 AM

I believe I have always had problems with YoBit on the verge of legality and on the thread of fraud. Of course you can't call scam, but it goes very close.
m4rked0ne

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:42:05 AM

We cannot say its scam but its reputation is very bad as support is never been cooperative they never give any reply about any issue and many wallets under maintenance mode for long time some time withdrawals and deposits also take too much time just because of this most of users have problem with this exchange and recommend for not do any business with them.

I think we should point out a scam when we see one.

https://www.reddit.com/r/yobit/comments/8ckui7/yobit_is_staling_from_people/
How do you explain this?

https://www.reddit.com/r/yobit/comments/8nautg/another_true_yobit_scam_and_why_people_should_be/
Or this?

Or how bout these?
https://www.reddit.com/r/yobit/comments/89tz3r/currency_missing_from_yobit_exchange/
https://www.reddit.com/r/yobit/comments/87cqv0/yobit_is_scam_period/
https://www.reddit.com/r/yobit/comments/80xntv/yobit_stole_2_million_paccoins_from_my_account/
https://www.reddit.com/r/yobit/comments/7zpnb8/yobit_support_please_reply_to_me_i_am_getting/
https://www.reddit.com/r/yobit/comments/7ypqub/do_not_use_yobit/
Some of these are missing coins from wallets for no reason.

All these threads are in the span of 6 months. You can find a lot more of them.
sedahan13

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:50:52 AM

Iam not recommend to use this exchange because yobit has really bad reputation. They listed many fraud coin and also they created their own coin to make profit from their trader. I never use this exchanges and i dont want take risk by use it because there are alot of others better exchanges.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
DiamondsAndCoins

Activity: 200

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:04:08 AM

I have been trading on Yobit and have made many successful deposits and withdraws.  I have never had an issue with trade confirmations.  Seems like a great exchange for the smaller coin market. 

Mypanara19

Activity: 826

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 03:06:45 AM

Dear Friends.,

I've been using yobit for trading my altcoins for quite sometime already and I could say base on my personal experienced that its site is very legit since all my transaction from the start are successful and those tokens that I kept there were all intact. Also I could keep track with my transactions thru its history. The only problem I encountered there is the lagging of its website but apart from that I am very satisfied with my experience in yobit.
omar bakrie

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:11:24 AM

I don't think so. Because all this as well as many new listings in coin market. And it seems fine. I never even use the market to sell the coins that I have. so it seems is not a scam.
Ulya63

Merit: 6

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:20:42 AM

Freecoins on this exchange is a waste of precious time profits even not enough for ice cream or bread. Who will work for 1 dollar 3-4 months in order to earn them better work in the bounty or airdrop. But on the exchanges, there is such a section not for earnings but for acquaintance with the work of the exchange with crypto-currencies and blockchain. To date, removed this section and it is not it was a year ago and it is rather good for the development of the exchange.
glasbren

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:26:42 AM

For as many transaction that i've made in Yobit. I've never face any issue on all my transaction there.
So I thing Yobit is one of many trusted exchange that are available these days.
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 943

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 03:38:00 AM

It's not scam per se, but they tend to list shit coins and sometimes users fall prey to it and lose money.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Stupidtrolley

Activity: 317
Merit: 12

Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:05:08 PM

I used yobit as the cryptocurrency exchanger on fiatny money. But never took freecoins there. Everything that there is distributed seems to me will not cost and bring together much them is not necessary.

vederfreds

Activity: 155

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:08:45 PM

I have had good luck with Yobit.com.  I pulled out 3-4 Ethereum from them over the last week.

I opened an account.
Sent in shit coin.
Traded for Ethereum
Withdrew.

Absolutely no issues. 

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dClinic.io ║ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain (https://dclinic.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/center
natnatnat

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:55:19 PM

The exchange YoBit.net is 100% a scam.

We have been trying to contact them for a while now with no response.  They will allow you to buy a coin, and then say the 'Wallet is under maintenance' - the change coins randomly so that it's hard to trace, but you will NEVER get your money back.

You can send as many support tickets as you like, they will be automatically closed. There will be no reference number or anything indicating that it is being looked at, except by software that closes the ticket.

The chat box is random rubbish by paid scammers.  None of it is real.  Do NOT use this exchange.

I REPEAT, THIS EXCHANGE IS A SCAM

xhibit1

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:03:50 PM

About Yobit.net.. so many guys have complained and said that they are scammers and their website is very vulnerable to hackers. i have most of my crypto assets there, though i haven't been hacked or experienced such anytime.
opalet

Activity: 131

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:10:33 PM

I for some reason to many slish of bad reviews about yobit.net. I don't know why there is a lot of them, but itself decided not to risk and not to use it too.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:17:08 PM

Dear Friends.,

I have traded on yobit.net many times, to deposit withdraw doesn't give me problem just saying from my personal experience, i won't say they are scam.
_Flynn_

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:03:42 PM

Sometimes I use yobit too, and never faced with problems such as withdrawing or something else. I don`t think that yobit is a scam.
evanesce

Activity: 164

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:34:14 PM

These guys from Yobit are pretty strange. I think that there are a lot of manipulations ongoing with this exchange. It is usually takes up to 2 days to withdrawal anything and they are also listing a lot of scam coins.

JennetCK

Activity: 305

[PROFISH.IO]

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:09:44 PM

Dear Friends.,

I remembered the days that yobit.net is giving away free coins, you just need to claim it one by one. This exchange site is not a scam, yobit has been good to us. Many active pair of trades can be seen here. Last year, the trade of every coin was active but somehow, the trade became slower than before. I trust this before but now, I am using hitbtc.com today.

Pro Fish 
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram

Adecrypt83
Copper Member

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:14:48 AM

Though I do read many negative reviews and comments about Yobit but I never experienced any bad incidents since I have been using the exchange for the past three years , I think the exchange need to work on their self image because it seems many people in the industry don't trust them.
Esofdemon

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:09:54 AM

I was using Yobit.net to buy and sell altcoins and also there is a way to keep some coins and to get daily profit in % - it is really working and I withdraw the coins. About getting free coins by clicking - never tried that one. I don't think that Yobit is a scam.
rasulibragimavic

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:15:18 AM

Shouldn't have tokens on the exchange on mine it has a lot of good exchanges which are more resistant to attacks and more high turnover in tarble !

VENUSENERGY | CRYPTOCURRENCY  M I N I N G
https://venusenergy.io/
bohboh

Activity: 499

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:20:53 AM

Though I haven't been using Yobit exchange that much but I have some friends who use it to trade but they complain it's having a bugs due to live stream and chat.
Ulya63

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:23:17 AM

They have long removed this section of the site. It was for beginners to familiarize themselves with sites and cryptocurrencies. There, in principle, it was impossible to earn anything because they gave cheap coins that did not stand. The exchange is not bad although there is an investment section with a high risk in which I lost money, but this is my mistake. There were practically no problems with payments in fiat when I used the site.
reynald70

Activity: 598

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:23:37 AM

Many things happened on the site of Yobit according to the experience of those who had used the Yobit exchange, such as the delayed withdrawal when making a withdrawal, and there were still many very strange discoveries from the exchange of Yobit. I have even read in an article about the exchange of Yobit which is being investigated by Russian police, because many things from the exchange of Yobit are harmful to the user.
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:29:15 AM

Although yobit had its fair share of issues, but in no way was it a scam, compared to the likes of coinsmarkets who just ran away with people's money and never showed up.
They probably bought themselves some time by releasing shit coins every week, but in the end they ran away with huge money and left investors bankrupt.
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:38:32 AM

The yobit exchange it a good one to use, especially for noobs that want an exchange to practise with. It is known for supplying low volume shitcoins and ones that have just released from ICO. It does fast deposits and withdrawals so it is not a scam, but don't expect too much activity there.

stevanGR

Activity: 310

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:51:20 AM

yobit is not scam, but it's not a good exchanger. There are many others exchanger better than yobit
you can use binance, bittrex, exmo, etc. yobit just has low volume trading

Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:00:07 AM

i can not say that yobit exchange is a scam. because i used it so many times without having any problem. but it is a fact that scam coins and shit coins usually listed in yobit that is why yobit is not so trustful for most of the traders.
hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 11:03:47 AM

Not the most convenient exchange, but has been working for a long time, many people trust Yobit.
Toxic_1988

Activity: 113

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:11:44 AM

Not a scam but very unprofessional exchange with many mishap to the coin listing at there. Also, it's the place where most of pump and dump happen.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:18:03 AM

I was using Yobit.net to buy and sell altcoins and also there is a way to keep some coins and to get daily profit in % - it is really working and I withdraw the coins. About getting free coins by clicking - never tried that one. I don't think that Yobit is a scam.

Maybe we’re lucky mate because after all the scam issues about yobit.net still we manage to buy and sell token without any particular problem.

Thats why i never leavr yobit since i started to trade ,and i just don’t mind those negative feedbacks from this site,maybe untol the time i become a victim my self thats the only moment i will leave the exchange
natnatnat

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:06:39 PM

This is total scam guys.

I'll tell you why.

The positive posts on here are from YObit admins (I knew one... he has a proper job now), the chat room is YObit employees and a few non-employees.

Some of the accounts are left to be 'ok', but the rest of the accounts WILL lost their money, don't take that chance. It gives the impression they they are 'ok' (they are given free shltcoins) to defend YObit.

So... just now I tested the chat box, asking why I was unable (and my colleagues), to withdraw our funds and have been raising tickets for months, which all get closed with no reply and no ticket reference number (now i've said that a fake ticket number system will be introduced to make it look legit, I know how they work).

The chat room blocked me very quickly and when I tried to chat, the 'admin' set my replies to say "I am a Telegram Masochist", even though I did not type that.

The 'admin' probably had a really good laugh and a creepy smile on his face as there is nothing I can do, and it purposely makes you look stupid on a public forum. It can ONLY be the 'admins' doing this.  It's sad and pathetic, but it's playing with peoples money.

Now this is not a joke.

This has got serious now, this is not the way to run an exchange where REAL people are losing REAL money through theft of there coins, blocking withdrawals, cancelling withdrawals, not having real wallets for altcoins (just excel spreadsheets), and leaving wallets to go out of maintenance.

YObit is a scam. I KNOW this.  I also KNOW that there will be many replies from YObit employees posting that they are 'legit', 'had no problems' etc etc etc...  But just google it folks.  It's your money they will steal and hide away.

There will be more suckers too opening accounts with them, sadly, only to lose their money. DON'T DO IT

Find a proper exchange, do your research first, as otherwise the whole Crypto market WILL get shutdown.  The regulators are already a bit jumpy, and it's the like of YObit.net that will ruin this for everyone.

Peace.

beswaax
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:44:32 PM

Yobit is really shitty, don't use it unless you have too, I had some awful experiences with them, also lots of coins complained that about this exchange so be careful with them.
clonely

Activity: 490

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:47:49 PM

SCAM may sound a little heavy. But not very reliable. If you experience any problems, you may not be able to find a problem for days. Do not take your own ridiculous coins. Liza and so on.

Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:58:33 PM

I can’t tell you exactly what you are asking, but I use this exchange and I really like it, I have never had problems with them and everything is done very easily and quickly, so I don’t think they are frauds, very good exchange!
Pechalka

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:59:45 PM

Just don't heard  about it. But give you a favour. If they aren't russians, the campaign has less chance to be a scam.

cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:11:41 PM

Yobit.net is a very good exchange
Maybe you are a victim of dumping your tokens just before a pump
Or probably made a mistake

I have traded social activity token and docademic on yobit and I have no problem
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:13:13 PM

until now I see yobit still exist and avoid scams. I am not sure if the exchange yobit will scam because the exchange yobit position can be used as the best exchange for initial coins that have just been released on the market

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
BigTasty

Activity: 278
Merit: 13