Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:13:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: yobit.net Scam or not ?  (Read 21013 times)
Oumal

Activity: 542
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:01:02 PM

How much time I traded there, but still afraid.
Personally, I have had no problems there, but I read the reviews and it becomes uncomfortable
With big money it is dangerous to trade there
Only I sell to Bitrix, the safest for me
vanish9

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:02:31 PM

A lot of people are having issues in YoBit at the time that they want to withdraw their money.
I would suggest you to be careful if you are going to put your money in there.
And their dice is pretty bugged in there, and if you are going to withdraw money, exchange those to ethereum first, because the fees for withdrawing with btc are outrageous.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:08:09 PM

Yobit is not a scam, although I have heared lately others encountered pending withdrawals for more than 24hours the rest are okay. Maybe this exchange had the problem but it will resolved, Ive been in this exchange for quite long yet their support is too long to respond. Hope they will improved their platform.
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:23:22 PM

it is not a scam. I'm using yobit to store some altcoin there. I've made some withdrawal order and it's totally good. that we can get some free coin is nice although I never pay attention to it because their value is very small

Make me great again
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 08:45:31 PM

Dear Friends.,

I recently checked this site and its offering freecoins. though its very small fraction but still they r free and all u have to do is to click on them and thats it..

But while using this site, the page takes alot of time to load which is not normal and also i want to know if anyone has withdraw funds after collecting all those bounties. i mean i don't want to waste my time there if one can't withdraw its amount

So i need to know if any of u guys have used it before and if yes, is it a scam or not ?

Dude wtf are you talking about? It is an exchange. They give free coins away as a way to thank people for visiting and using their site and also to attract new users. You can withdraw those free coins for sure! Just make sure the coin you want to withdraw has a low fee or you might nhot be able to draw it if you only collecting free coins.

Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:35:29 PM

I use yobit.net and it has been working fine for me until I deposited Soma token for past two weeks and since then I have not seen the token on yobit. I don't know maybe the token disappeared into thin air.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
flipperfin

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:54:21 PM

It has always worked without a problem for me!
hdtqisg

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:01:10 PM

For me! This exchange can used to buy, sell and trading more coin! No scam exchange! At the moment! But i think! We do not store all coin you have in exchange! Because may be you loss all your coin if exchange had proplem!
Gameflip ICO

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:02:38 PM

I think nobody seriously trust this exchanger.
chefbauer

Activity: 171

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:19:12 PM

You probably meant YoShit  Cheesy

They are the worst exchange that you could use, just avoid it as the pest.

And do not even think about putting some funds in there, they are going to froze your account.

mahmutyes

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:34:19 PM

it`s not a scam, but so dumb and unconvinient Angry  I`d rather pass on it
ZaoXhou

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:36:43 PM

I'm not too sure about them, looks like they have lot's of withdrawal problems on certain coins or just don't update their wallets.
Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:05:07 AM

I think yobit.net is not a scammer, just for altcoin is very difficult, because it has many problems, such as withdraw can not and the old deposit. but if for trading ETH and bitcoin all this time that I do all fine (don't have any problem).
gonzoe

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:00:01 AM

the chart layout is very unuseful IMO, everything else is not bad i think
deadmousehat

Activity: 1974
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:36:28 AM

Dear Friends.,

I recently checked this site and its offering freecoins. though its very small fraction but still they r free and all u have to do is to click on them and thats it..

But while using this site, the page takes alot of time to load which is not normal and also i want to know if anyone has withdraw funds after collecting all those bounties. i mean i don't want to waste my time there if one can't withdraw its amount

So i need to know if any of u guys have used it before and if yes, is it a scam or not ?

yobit is not scam.I use yobit in couple of time for trade and exchange my coins and never get any problem. you can contact their support if you have any issue. but honestly I'm not comfortable using yobit.
ARTEM DA

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:03:34 AM

I use this exchange ONLY to buy some new coins that are getting listed and transfer them immediately on the cold-wallet.
Don't even think to store coins on YoBit, really bad support... if something happens - there would be no help:(  
Phil419She

Activity: 346

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:45:36 AM

Dear Friends.,

Yeah Ive also experienced this on yobit,  freecoins that is so cheap,  but then again its free.  I actually earned a bit of bitcoin by accumulating those free coins and selling.  It is not scam at all.  The  only problem is that it is so slow and always lag.  Aside from that,  no problem at all.

SupportBitcoin

Activity: 151

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 05:06:51 AM

The free coins are not really worth the hassle so I recommend to avoid those. Yobit seems to be legit from all the reviews I've seen.

██ ███ ████ █████ ██████  _______SupportBitcoin.com_______   ██████ █████ ████ ███ ██
COMING SOON FEBRUARY 10, 2018
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
anylic

Activity: 278
Merit: 115

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:24:11 AM

Yobit is a good trading platform and the transaction confirmation time long because of the volatility of the market and the transaction volume overloaded. Most of the other exchanges have similar problems.

flowdon

Activity: 340
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:25:09 AM

i have been using yobit since lastyear, and i haven't experience of scamming there. sometimes there is an issue that when you have changes in your settings enable or disable 2fa. you will not able withdraw your funds there in 3 days. that was my experience. but, yobit is totally legit. 

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: