Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:53:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: yobit.net Scam or not ?  (Read 21013 times)
ivanleon

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:39:13 PM

Persistent rumors say that Yobit throws at large amounts on the balances. I traded and my friends, though the balances were small in the area of $ 500. All right, to withdraw and to Deposit funds, including Fiat. Only Commission on the output of large.
d0elkeren

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:31:47 AM

I think not, because the Yobit exchange has been around for a long time and as long as I use it there is no problem.

I experienced myself, so I can say yobit is robber...
my account blocked not reason now already 10 days..
admin n support not respon ..
mboot

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:02:48 AM

Many people say this is a scam exchange but I traded on it about half a year ago and everything was good. Sometimes I take out money for my credit card and it came to the card quickly.
ovoter

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:43:58 PM

YoBit is a currency exchange with a large number of trading pairs. YoBit has many different additional functions besides trading, the exchange gives its users free crypto-currencies. Unofficially begins to trade in crypto-currencies that are in the ICO stage.

Recently offers participation in ICO which are roulette in which you can earn 50 to 50. In general, very boundless exchange for real adventurers.
siggy

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:46:31 PM

It is one of the worst exchange, especially for beginners. Yobit have a lot of shitcoins, clones of famous coins, such as TON. Also they can steal your money.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:50:19 PM

Yobit is a pretty bad exchange overall.

Basically it's the exchange you use when trying to dump a little known coin (maybe gotten via airdrop or bounty) and the alternative exchanges (if there are any) are even worse.
Roklepj

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:47:16 AM

Yobit is a trade, never had an issue as far as store or withdrawal. Some of the time it requires investment to reflect however its the blame of blockchain organize. Simply exchange measure of bitcoin you can stand to lose in light of the fact that exchanging isn't intended to store your digital currency.
ronics

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:32:53 AM

a yobet produces decentralized cyrptocurency that is one of the most important of the people because yobet is called a trading where sometimes those who want to replace their token are just here at yobet ... it's not a scam nor is it sometimes I do not hear that yobet is burdened with investors .. sometimes the yobet price is actually down and it does not cost but the exchanger is so low and sometimes it will increase .. so do not believe yobet is a scam . This is one of the best tradable in the whole crypto world a yobet.
upyem2k

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:49:56 AM

I think Yobit is a very good and great project, what I cannot be certain about is if the time wasters do not hide under their name to generate traffic to their website for earning.
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:52:54 AM

I used yobit exchange many times and never had a problem, so I think it's not a scam... you can try to exchange them or withdraw to see if you have problems or not  Wink
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 06:56:58 AM

Remember the fact that everything you get for free is a scum. Be careful using such resources. You can become a victim of fishing attack.

Severne

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:58:44 AM

If Yobit have only the exchange that you sell a coin you choose yobit unless you even shouldnt login. Choose other great exchanges
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 07:02:48 AM

I have been using yobit exchange for many times, and there is no problem regarding on making deposits, trades and withdrawals. If you may have experienced that, it may be a glitch, make sure that you pm the admins in yobit for it to be fixed.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
bdfoysalhossain

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:26:32 AM

Not a scam. I'm using yobit without any problems till now. I'm trading there. Though there are many scam accusations on Yobit. but it's pretty safe from my point of view.
m4rked0ne

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:56:19 PM

I used yobit exchange many times and never had a problem, so I think it's not a scam... you can try to exchange them or withdraw to see if you have problems or not  Wink
Not a scam. I'm using yobit without any problems till now. I'm trading there. Though there are many scam accusations on Yobit. but it's pretty safe from my point of view.
I have been using yobit exchange for many times, and there is no problem regarding on making deposits, trades and withdrawals. If you may have experienced that, it may be a glitch, make sure that you pm the admins in yobit for it to be fixed.

I tried withdrawing 1 BTC from Yobit. It is awaiting confirmation since 7 months... Created tickets but no response. Tried mail and twitter no response again. I created a post on their subreddit on this issue.
https://www.reddit.com/r/yobit/comments/9asmqk/1_btc_stuck_for_7_months_on_withdraw_email/

How can you guys state these?! There are real people like me out there getting their money stolen or taken hostage like this. We are talking about 15K USD worth of assets taken hostage at that time. This is just me. Just go out there and read instead of guiding other investors to their potential demise.
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:57:58 PM

I often see non working wallets and chains over at yobit, I don't think they are outright scamming people. Just lazy and bad customer service I guess.
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 10:07:24 PM

Have used yobit to trade the sphere sat token and also did lcwp and thug coin investment plan and it is a very good exchange site

They experience good pumps of tokens and it’s a positive progress exchange site too
You can trade docademic mtc there and other good projects
forgent

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:19:47 PM

I heard a lot of bad feedback, but I worked with her with small deposits and I did not cause any problems. If you keep small amounts on the accounts. then you can trade well there. Of course there are many much better exchanges, but so many pairs have not been seen anywhere among working projects.
m4rked0ne

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:20:44 PM

I often see non working wallets and chains over at yobit, I don't think they are outright scamming people. Just lazy and bad customer service I guess.

If Yobit is not scamming I do not know what is. Just have a read at this example 280 upvoted thread. You can search for more. There are a lot of people stuck on withdrawals.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7wobq0/reasons_why_i_avoid_yobit_and_why_you_probably/

Not letting your users to withdraw for months or even respond to them should be considered more than bad customer service. They have my 1 BTC on hostage for half a year with no response.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:22:34 PM

We cannot say its scam but its reputation is very bad as support is never been cooperative they never give any reply about any issue and many wallets under maintenance mode for long time some time withdrawals and deposits also take too much time just because of this most of users have problem with this exchange and recommend for not do any business with them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: