Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:06:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: yobit.net Scam or not ?  (Read 21013 times)
seopro1001

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:27:19 PM

I used yobit for trading because they support Rub of Rusian which from Payeer or Advcash wallet, and they paid me on time when I requested withraw. So I can say they are not scam. But I also heard some information from my friends, they said yobit is not good exchange, and you should to remember don't buy any coins which distributed by yobit, you will lose your money because their coins are waste, no value. And also, their price of bitcoin is not good.
MB2017

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

Diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 10:31:24 PM

Yeah, they offer some free coins. But it's just low and low amount. Some exchange offers 0% trading fees also. It's just of the part when they want to increase their no of users.  Wink
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 05:36:55 AM

Be careful on visiting the website. If you get scammed, maybe you visit another site that is a phishing site. Always verify if the website you visit is correct. I have been using yobit for a long time, and I have no problems regarding in making deposits trades and withdrawals so far.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
MarioV

Activity: 2254
Merit: 709

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:40:07 AM

I believe I have always had problems with YoBit on the verge of legality and on the thread of fraud. Of course you can't call scam, but it goes very close.
m4rked0ne

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:42:05 AM

We cannot say its scam but its reputation is very bad as support is never been cooperative they never give any reply about any issue and many wallets under maintenance mode for long time some time withdrawals and deposits also take too much time just because of this most of users have problem with this exchange and recommend for not do any business with them.

I think we should point out a scam when we see one.

https://www.reddit.com/r/yobit/comments/8ckui7/yobit_is_staling_from_people/
How do you explain this?

https://www.reddit.com/r/yobit/comments/8nautg/another_true_yobit_scam_and_why_people_should_be/
Or this?

Or how bout these?
https://www.reddit.com/r/yobit/comments/89tz3r/currency_missing_from_yobit_exchange/
https://www.reddit.com/r/yobit/comments/87cqv0/yobit_is_scam_period/
https://www.reddit.com/r/yobit/comments/80xntv/yobit_stole_2_million_paccoins_from_my_account/
https://www.reddit.com/r/yobit/comments/7zpnb8/yobit_support_please_reply_to_me_i_am_getting/
https://www.reddit.com/r/yobit/comments/7ypqub/do_not_use_yobit/
Some of these are missing coins from wallets for no reason.

All these threads are in the span of 6 months. You can find a lot more of them.
sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:50:52 AM

Iam not recommend to use this exchange because yobit has really bad reputation. They listed many fraud coin and also they created their own coin to make profit from their trader. I never use this exchanges and i dont want take risk by use it because there are alot of others better exchanges.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
DiamondsAndCoins

Activity: 200

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:04:08 AM

I have been trading on Yobit and have made many successful deposits and withdraws.  I have never had an issue with trade confirmations.  Seems like a great exchange for the smaller coin market. 

Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 03:06:45 AM

Dear Friends.,

I recently checked this site and its offering freecoins. though its very small fraction but still they r free and all u have to do is to click on them and thats it..

But while using this site, the page takes alot of time to load which is not normal and also i want to know if anyone has withdraw funds after collecting all those bounties. i mean i don't want to waste my time there if one can't withdraw its amount

So i need to know if any of u guys have used it before and if yes, is it a scam or not ?

I've been using yobit for trading my altcoins for quite sometime already and I could say base on my personal experienced that its site is very legit since all my transaction from the start are successful and those tokens that I kept there were all intact. Also I could keep track with my transactions thru its history. The only problem I encountered there is the lagging of its website but apart from that I am very satisfied with my experience in yobit.
omar bakrie

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:11:24 AM

I don't think so. Because all this as well as many new listings in coin market. And it seems fine. I never even use the market to sell the coins that I have. so it seems is not a scam.
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:20:42 AM

Freecoins on this exchange is a waste of precious time profits even not enough for ice cream or bread. Who will work for 1 dollar 3-4 months in order to earn them better work in the bounty or airdrop. But on the exchanges, there is such a section not for earnings but for acquaintance with the work of the exchange with crypto-currencies and blockchain. To date, removed this section and it is not it was a year ago and it is rather good for the development of the exchange.
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:26:42 AM

For as many transaction that i've made in Yobit. I've never face any issue on all my transaction there.
So I thing Yobit is one of many trusted exchange that are available these days.
libert19

Activity: 2506
Merit: 943

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 03:38:00 AM

It's not scam per se, but they tend to list shit coins and sometimes users fall prey to it and lose money.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Stupidtrolley

Activity: 317
Merit: 12

Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:05:08 PM

I used yobit as the cryptocurrency exchanger on fiatny money. But never took freecoins there. Everything that there is distributed seems to me will not cost and bring together much them is not necessary.

vederfreds

Activity: 155

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:08:45 PM

I have had good luck with Yobit.com.  I pulled out 3-4 Ethereum from them over the last week.

I opened an account.
Sent in shit coin.
Traded for Ethereum
Withdrew.

Absolutely no issues. 

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dClinic.io ║ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain (https://dclinic.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/center
natnatnat

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:55:19 PM

The exchange YoBit.net is 100% a scam.

We have been trying to contact them for a while now with no response.  They will allow you to buy a coin, and then say the 'Wallet is under maintenance' - the change coins randomly so that it's hard to trace, but you will NEVER get your money back.

You can send as many support tickets as you like, they will be automatically closed. There will be no reference number or anything indicating that it is being looked at, except by software that closes the ticket.

The chat box is random rubbish by paid scammers.  None of it is real.  Do NOT use this exchange.

I REPEAT, THIS EXCHANGE IS A SCAM

xhibit1

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:03:50 PM

About Yobit.net.. so many guys have complained and said that they are scammers and their website is very vulnerable to hackers. i have most of my crypto assets there, though i haven't been hacked or experienced such anytime.
opalet

Activity: 131

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:10:33 PM

I for some reason to many slish of bad reviews about yobit.net. I don't know why there is a lot of them, but itself decided not to risk and not to use it too.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:17:08 PM

Dear Friends.,

I recently checked this site and its offering freecoins. though its very small fraction but still they r free and all u have to do is to click on them and thats it..

But while using this site, the page takes alot of time to load which is not normal and also i want to know if anyone has withdraw funds after collecting all those bounties. i mean i don't want to waste my time there if one can't withdraw its amount

So i need to know if any of u guys have used it before and if yes, is it a scam or not ?
I have traded on yobit.net many times, to deposit withdraw doesn't give me problem just saying from my personal experience, i won't say they are scam.
_Flynn_

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:03:42 PM

Sometimes I use yobit too, and never faced with problems such as withdrawing or something else. I don`t think that yobit is a scam.
evanesce

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:34:14 PM

These guys from Yobit are pretty strange. I think that there are a lot of manipulations ongoing with this exchange. It is usually takes up to 2 days to withdrawal anything and they are also listing a lot of scam coins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: