Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 07:24:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: yobit.net Scam or not ?  (Read 21013 times)
JennetCK

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

[PROFISH.IO]

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:09:44 PM

Dear Friends.,

I recently checked this site and its offering freecoins. though its very small fraction but still they r free and all u have to do is to click on them and thats it..

But while using this site, the page takes alot of time to load which is not normal and also i want to know if anyone has withdraw funds after collecting all those bounties. i mean i don't want to waste my time there if one can't withdraw its amount

So i need to know if any of u guys have used it before and if yes, is it a scam or not ?
I remembered the days that yobit.net is giving away free coins, you just need to claim it one by one. This exchange site is not a scam, yobit has been good to us. Many active pair of trades can be seen here. Last year, the trade of every coin was active but somehow, the trade became slower than before. I trust this before but now, I am using hitbtc.com today.

Pro Fish 
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram

Adecrypt83
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:14:48 AM

Though I do read many negative reviews and comments about Yobit but I never experienced any bad incidents since I have been using the exchange for the past three years , I think the exchange need to work on their self image because it seems many people in the industry don't trust them.
Esofdemon

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:09:54 AM

I was using Yobit.net to buy and sell altcoins and also there is a way to keep some coins and to get daily profit in % - it is really working and I withdraw the coins. About getting free coins by clicking - never tried that one. I don't think that Yobit is a scam.
rasulibragimavic

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:15:18 AM

Shouldn't have tokens on the exchange on mine it has a lot of good exchanges which are more resistant to attacks and more high turnover in tarble !

VENUSENERGY | CRYPTOCURRENCY  M I N I N G
https://venusenergy.io/
bohboh

Activity: 499

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:20:53 AM

Though I haven't been using Yobit exchange that much but I have some friends who use it to trade but they complain it's having a bugs due to live stream and chat.
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:23:17 AM

They have long removed this section of the site. It was for beginners to familiarize themselves with sites and cryptocurrencies. There, in principle, it was impossible to earn anything because they gave cheap coins that did not stand. The exchange is not bad although there is an investment section with a high risk in which I lost money, but this is my mistake. There were practically no problems with payments in fiat when I used the site.
reynald70

Activity: 598
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:23:37 AM

Many things happened on the site of Yobit according to the experience of those who had used the Yobit exchange, such as the delayed withdrawal when making a withdrawal, and there were still many very strange discoveries from the exchange of Yobit. I have even read in an article about the exchange of Yobit which is being investigated by Russian police, because many things from the exchange of Yobit are harmful to the user.
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:29:15 AM

Although yobit had its fair share of issues, but in no way was it a scam, compared to the likes of coinsmarkets who just ran away with people's money and never showed up.
They probably bought themselves some time by releasing shit coins every week, but in the end they ran away with huge money and left investors bankrupt.
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:38:32 AM

The yobit exchange it a good one to use, especially for noobs that want an exchange to practise with. It is known for supplying low volume shitcoins and ones that have just released from ICO. It does fast deposits and withdrawals so it is not a scam, but don't expect too much activity there.

stevanGR

Activity: 310

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:51:20 AM

yobit is not scam, but it's not a good exchanger. There are many others exchanger better than yobit
you can use binance, bittrex, exmo, etc. yobit just has low volume trading

Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:00:07 AM

i can not say that yobit exchange is a scam. because i used it so many times without having any problem. but it is a fact that scam coins and shit coins usually listed in yobit that is why yobit is not so trustful for most of the traders.
hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 11:03:47 AM

Not the most convenient exchange, but has been working for a long time, many people trust Yobit.
Toxic_1988

Activity: 113

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:11:44 AM

Not a scam but very unprofessional exchange with many mishap to the coin listing at there. Also, it's the place where most of pump and dump happen.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:18:03 AM

I was using Yobit.net to buy and sell altcoins and also there is a way to keep some coins and to get daily profit in % - it is really working and I withdraw the coins. About getting free coins by clicking - never tried that one. I don't think that Yobit is a scam.

Maybe we’re lucky mate because after all the scam issues about yobit.net still we manage to buy and sell token without any particular problem.

Thats why i never leavr yobit since i started to trade ,and i just don’t mind those negative feedbacks from this site,maybe untol the time i become a victim my self thats the only moment i will leave the exchange
natnatnat

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:06:39 PM

This is total scam guys.

I'll tell you why.

The positive posts on here are from YObit admins (I knew one... he has a proper job now), the chat room is YObit employees and a few non-employees.

Some of the accounts are left to be 'ok', but the rest of the accounts WILL lost their money, don't take that chance. It gives the impression they they are 'ok' (they are given free shltcoins) to defend YObit.

So... just now I tested the chat box, asking why I was unable (and my colleagues), to withdraw our funds and have been raising tickets for months, which all get closed with no reply and no ticket reference number (now i've said that a fake ticket number system will be introduced to make it look legit, I know how they work).

The chat room blocked me very quickly and when I tried to chat, the 'admin' set my replies to say "I am a Telegram Masochist", even though I did not type that.

The 'admin' probably had a really good laugh and a creepy smile on his face as there is nothing I can do, and it purposely makes you look stupid on a public forum. It can ONLY be the 'admins' doing this.  It's sad and pathetic, but it's playing with peoples money.

Now this is not a joke.

This has got serious now, this is not the way to run an exchange where REAL people are losing REAL money through theft of there coins, blocking withdrawals, cancelling withdrawals, not having real wallets for altcoins (just excel spreadsheets), and leaving wallets to go out of maintenance.

YObit is a scam. I KNOW this.  I also KNOW that there will be many replies from YObit employees posting that they are 'legit', 'had no problems' etc etc etc...  But just google it folks.  It's your money they will steal and hide away.

There will be more suckers too opening accounts with them, sadly, only to lose their money. DON'T DO IT

Find a proper exchange, do your research first, as otherwise the whole Crypto market WILL get shutdown.  The regulators are already a bit jumpy, and it's the like of YObit.net that will ruin this for everyone.

Peace.

beswaax
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:44:32 PM

Yobit is really shitty, don't use it unless you have too, I had some awful experiences with them, also lots of coins complained that about this exchange so be careful with them.
clonely

Activity: 490

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:47:49 PM

SCAM may sound a little heavy. But not very reliable. If you experience any problems, you may not be able to find a problem for days. Do not take your own ridiculous coins. Liza and so on.

Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:58:33 PM

I can’t tell you exactly what you are asking, but I use this exchange and I really like it, I have never had problems with them and everything is done very easily and quickly, so I don’t think they are frauds, very good exchange!
Pechalka

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:59:45 PM

Just don't heard  about it. But give you a favour. If they aren't russians, the campaign has less chance to be a scam.

cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:11:41 PM

Yobit.net is a very good exchange
Maybe you are a victim of dumping your tokens just before a pump
Or probably made a mistake

I have traded social activity token and docademic on yobit and I have no problem
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: