Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:00:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: yobit.net Scam or not ?  (Read 21013 times)
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 07:30:32 PM

I don't know why you ask this question but if I should give an answer to this question, it is based on my experience in the platform, and I can tell the platform is good, but the only thing is that I experience some delays in withdrawal some times.
Cianix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 07:44:10 PM

Used to use the exchange very well, then for a while threw, and wanted to once exchange, exchanged and I delayed the withdrawal of bitcoins, said you need to pass confirmation well, I threw them the documents and they brought me bitcoins about 2 months, I think they did not do well ! better to avoid the exchange

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
coaprotet
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 07:47:47 PM

I do not trust this exchange, because I had some difficulties by using it. First of all the withdrawal of almost all digital assets takes too long. I have waited for almost three days for 1 ZEC to arrive into my wallet. Be careful with them guys.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:45:51 PM

I have an account on yobit.net and i have never had any il experience with them. Although i have heard and read of people complained about them. A friend made a deposit and it took aver long time before it could appear.
lizarder

Activity: 1568
Merit: 880

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:52:19 PM

For trading problems there I have tried arbitrage with a fair amount (above $ 1000) and managed to withdraw without constraints, but according to some of my friends the investment box is still doubtful because sometimes they often eliminate the balance that is in the investbox and do not do refund balance so for those who are interested in using investbox may have to be vigilant

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
maxilopez

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 12:23:40 AM

Yes, this is a very bad exchange and I would strongly advise you not to keep money on this cryptocurrency exchange.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
mlsbd

Activity: 516

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 05:40:33 PM

@YobitExchange tweet in 8:54 AM - 9 Jan 2019 hacked 130417 ETC

But they again another tweet 9:08 PM - 14 Jan 2019 hacker send back 122735 ETC but what about other 7682 coin hacker did not return what a drama

pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:47:15 PM

I do not really understand much about yobit and I do not like using it, just because of some little issues that some of my friends have had with it.
A friend's coin is stuck in there. Till now, he has not got it.
Although, I know of those that have successfully used it, so I cannot conclude if it is a bad exchange or not.
You can give it a trial, if you must use it, with a little fund.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:55:26 PM

The exchange is not very reliable in reviews, but I somehow traded there and withdrawn funds. There are nuances on any exchange.

This thread was written on November 15, 2017, 10:30:01 AM. If you answer then you follow the current conditions. Is yobit.net still scam or not. I think yobit is fine now, even smoothly in exchanging.

But this is one of the exchange with an interface that is not optimal for users, besides its small volume and too many altcoin junk.
mlsbd

Activity: 516

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:10:58 PM

Yobit.net isn't scam exchange, I used it to sell some coin, this coin aren't listed coinmarketcap. Yobit isn't one of the best exchange but good exchange.
Yobit.net make controversy in many times even in the last week they announce attack 50% Ethereum Classic coins more than 13K after that hacker back sent 90% coin. I have doubt this issue through i have account in yobit and a couple times i sold some coins. There are many controversy because yobit listing a lot of SCAM coins. ETCV and Ecash still listed in yobit but both of coins damn SCAM.
lolgato1

Activity: 793
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:14:39 PM

If it is not a scam, it is very risky exchange that will probably try to scam their members like Cryptopia, recently (Cryptopia exit scam). Because this exchange is dying and founders of Yobit will try to earn as much as possible in a short time period. (My opinion about this small dying exchange)

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:47:11 PM

I keep seeing FUD about YOBIT, but I have never had any problems there with deposits, trading or withdrawals. I have to mention that I have exchanged small sums there, so I don't know what is the situations when you need liquidity.
Prolifik

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:50:54 PM

I also have positive experience with Yobit, every deposit was successful. I do not have any problem with withdrawal.
So, if you have some problems, then try to contact Yobit and they will surely help you, they are online since 2014.

debby070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:51:37 PM

Dear Friends.,

I recently checked this site and its offering freecoins. though its very small fraction but still they r free and all u have to do is to click on them and thats it..

But while using this site, the page takes alot of time to load which is not normal and also i want to know if anyone has withdraw funds after collecting all those bounties. i mean i don't want to waste my time there if one can't withdraw its amount

So i need to know if any of u guys have used it before and if yes, is it a scam or not ?

Was that a faucet? or they just give free cryptocurrency? The only site I know that is legit is free bitco in wherein I obtain less amount of bitcoin per roll. But if any other project has a thing like this, mostly it turns out to be a scam.

thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:56:06 PM

Yobit as an exchange has been running for a very long time and has a poor reputation, but we can not call it a scam. Its poor reputation comes from the fact that it was a favorite exchange of pump&dump groups. They also had a lot of problems with withdrawals and it took a long time to explain even little problem with them.
Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:01:05 PM

It is not scam, but everyone has to be very careful with yobit.net. Their support is terrible. Always check everything before deposit and withdrawal - a lot of coins are under maintenance.
raptorez

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:04:12 PM

Opinions of people in this regard for some reason differ, some say that this is a scam exchange, some say that everything is fine and many have changed their tokens there. Therefore, it is difficult to say something unambiguous.
FilliDorros

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 03:43:49 PM

Yobit Exchange is not a scam, but an ordinary manipulative exchange where everyone can add their token and trading, that's all))
ABDUL86

Activity: 476

https://beta.afce.io/#/

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 04:18:29 PM

No yoniyon is not a scam I personally using this and this is very good exchange you can also trade bitcoin and it's total secured so don't confuse ,you can go with it.

▄▄▄        AFICAN EXCHANGE        |   BUYING & SELLING MADE EASY ▄▄▄
||███    (((  JOIN )))  ▐ ███  SIGN UP   ███ ▌    ███||
WEB SITE   |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Prolifik

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 04:20:37 PM

Dear Friends.,

I recently checked this site and its offering freecoins. though its very small fraction but still they r free and all u have to do is to click on them and thats it..

But while using this site, the page takes alot of time to load which is not normal and also i want to know if anyone has withdraw funds after collecting all those bounties. i mean i don't want to waste my time there if one can't withdraw its amount

So i need to know if any of u guys have used it before and if yes, is it a scam or not ?
Yeah, still they are paying, also their support works good.
And about freecoins, I do not think that it will make you rich, it is something like freebitco.in . Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: