Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:04:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: yobit.net Scam or not ?  (Read 21013 times)
altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 04:21:48 PM

Yobit is not a scam, but has a bad reputation due to the fact that she list a lot of suspicious projects which later turned out to be scams. A lot of pump & dump groups also was active there, which often make a lot of chaos.
Gilliffyn

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 04:32:07 PM

Opinions of people in this regard for some reason differ, some say that this is a scam exchange, some say that everything is fine and many have changed their tokens there. Therefore, it is difficult to say something unambiguous.
If there is a lot of negative news that the exchange is not a good exchange , I think it is necessary to use only the popular exchanges on the type of binance .

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 04:46:57 PM

yobit is not a scam, you can trade on it, a lot of people are trading coins on it even though the volume is not much, my friend is trading on it and no matter what happens at there
Erik Goff

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 04:50:14 PM

I have a diffrent question, if yobit is still running signature campaign because on their website they have this information (https://yobit.net/en/signature/), but Bitcointalk thread is closed. So, where is the truth?  Huh

⚜⚜⚜  ASSETSPLIT ICO  ⚜⚜⚜
⚡⚡⚡Asset Split is the place to build shares of your valuables⚡⚡⚡
♻ ▬▬▬▬▬  Facebook ♦️️ Twitter ♦️️ Telegram ♦️️ Discord ♦️️ Bitcointalk   ▬▬▬▬▬ ♻
flemmings02

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 04:54:02 PM

I have used yobit.net exchange a lot and so far since I have been using their exchange platform I have not had any issue with the my coins or deposit and withdraw too.
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 08:49:58 PM

I know yobit to enjoy and always want to list tokens without any formal application backing it up.
Most of the tokens I have had and that i have seen traded there, don't usually perform well.
Most times, if they eventually pump, there is every tendency they will still dump.
Yobit cannot be seen as scam exchange, because they are still carrying out their activities as supposed.
Prolifik

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 09:07:06 AM

Yobit is not a scam, but has a bad reputation due to the fact that she list a lot of suspicious projects which later turned out to be scams. A lot of pump & dump groups also was active there, which often make a lot of chaos.
I have heard that also yobit.net has announced that they will also pump one altcoin in a weekly period. Maybe it is true because did you see what happened to paragon coin few weeks ago? 6000% growth!

JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 02:11:05 PM

It seems to me that in the case of this exchange, I will listen to the majority of this branch, which suggests that it is better not to have anything to do with this exchange at all. Therefore, it is best to say nothing about yobit
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:45:34 PM

It is not scam, but everyone has to be very careful with yobit.net. Their support is terrible. Always check everything before deposit and withdrawal - a lot of coins are under maintenance.
There are more coins that is listed in this market which is not known elsewhere, there are pump and dump coins just to facilitate and scam money off innocent new users who are trying to learn about the market and what if they are doing all these things what do you call them. They do not literally scam people directly but with the huge amount of fake coins listed in the exchange and the hype chat messages about a particular coin to moon will attract new users to jump into it and in the end be a bag holder. My advice is to find other exchanges like binance or bittrex and avoid trading in yobit.
markieeeloy

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 04:29:08 AM

I used yobit.net exchange ones, and I have no problems on it on make trades and withdrawals, and its fees are very cheap. The problem that you are encountering maybe their server lags, because of many users. Try to access that later.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:31:19 AM

Many people say that there are a lot of problems and also investboxes that have hurt many parties. actually it also includes errors in the user. but for myself, I haven't had a problem with yobit when trading there
Erik Goff

Activity: 261

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:39:23 PM

Yobit is a scam!

they have many coins trading with wallets disabled for years.

You have to check that before making deposit, if the withdrawal is allowed. They listed so many coins and they do not have time to manage them all.

⚜⚜⚜  ASSETSPLIT ICO  ⚜⚜⚜
⚡⚡⚡Asset Split is the place to build shares of your valuables⚡⚡⚡
♻ ▬▬▬▬▬  Facebook ♦️️ Twitter ♦️️ Telegram ♦️️ Discord ♦️️ Bitcointalk   ▬▬▬▬▬ ♻
cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:53:20 PM

Yobit is a very strange exchange, because I have tried to withdrawal my funds and it took like 3 days for these coins to arrive in my wallet. Be very careful with Yobit and do not hold a lot of coins there.

ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:59:59 PM

Yobit is a very strange exchange, because I have tried to withdrawal my funds and it took like 3 days for these coins to arrive in my wallet. Be very careful with Yobit and do not hold a lot of coins there.
first of all, because of their own mistakes, users lose their funds. You can never use a trading platform as a wallet, because this is the first rule that everyone knows about. To and today you need to be more attentive, because due to the decline in profitability, many exchanges are closed.
Spider A4

Activity: 657

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:08:53 PM

Yobit.net is not scam exchange because a lot of time i deposit ETH,BTC,WAVES,EOS for trading and after 3 weeks i able to withdraw my money without single problem. But i heard many people facing ton of problems to withdraw from Yobit.
herdiansyahdanang

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:32:13 PM

I exchanged a number of times on yobit with no obstacles at all, withdrawal and deposit was very fast so for me there was no indication of scam, but I also did not dare to save old coins there.
AristoteI

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:40:32 PM

I read a lot of negative reviews about this exchange, and almost 90% of the people are write - unanimously agree that this is an unreliable exchange that should be avoided. And I agree with them. Because this exchange does not make any positive impression. If possible, I try to never trade on it.
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:44:18 PM

I read a lot of negative reviews about this exchange, and almost 90% of the people are write - unanimously agree that this is an unreliable exchange that should be avoided. And I agree with them. Because this exchange does not make any positive impression. If possible, I try to never trade on it.
If you didn´t use this platform how can you rate it? Yobit is one of the oldest exchange and yes, they have some problems, support is slow, many coins are under maintenance, but everytime they helped me when I contact them on support.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Aleksandra Gurskaya

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:48:34 PM

I do not know whether this is a scam or not. But I have no confidence in this exchange. It was necessary to trade a little on it, but immediately the funds were withdrawn from it.
altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 12:10:37 PM

Yobit is a scam!

they have many coins trading with wallets disabled for years.

It's true that there is listed a lot of coins that have turned into a scam, but that does not mean that Yobit is a scam as exchange.
Before you start trading a coin there, first check the credibility of this currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: