Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:46:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: yobit.net Scam or not ?  (Read 21013 times)
aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:02:42 PM

insofar as I use yobit, it's still safe. in my opinion yobit is one of the most popular exchangers in this forum. there is no problem as long as I use yobit and secure my data. I am comfortable using this exchanger.
Buzhou

Activity: 199

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:16:46 PM

I've never had a problem using Yobit, in fact, there was only one time that the deposit was delayed.
But countless people complain about this exchange at any time.
I've never traded suspicious coins or projects that could be fraudulent.
Maybe that's why I did not have problems, at least for now.
Either way, it will always be important not to trust any exchange or rely on exchanges until they prove to be reliable.
uniquark

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:26:09 PM

It does not scam, but it is not good to trade, most of the coins have low volume and are garbage coins. However, unless your coin is only listed above, use it
chriseasan
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:28:50 PM

It is definitely not a scam. I have used this exchange and it worked great, there was almost no troubles, the only thing was that my withdrawal took too long several times thats why I stopped trading on yobit.
CryptoKush

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:31:47 PM

I think Yobit is a scam. My friend cannot withdraw his tokens for several months. Also, this exchange leaves a lot of scam-tokens and deceives its users. Yobit is a fraud. I would not advise anyone to use this exchange.
sssergy

Activity: 366
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:42:16 PM

Yobit.net is not scam exchange. Yobit.net is built buy Russian but secure enough and not smooth. I do trading with some invaluable token.
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:43:17 PM

I think Yobit is a scam. My friend cannot withdraw his tokens for several months. Also, this exchange leaves a lot of scam-tokens and deceives its users. Yobit is a fraud. I would not advise anyone to use this exchange.
Thanks for the information. I think it's time to leave this exchange. Better choose exchange Binance. Cool
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:31:37 PM

I have noticed that to manage an exchange, mist especially centralized exchange that has a centralized authority, might not find it easy to perfectly handle the affair of the exchange, which I think is what is happening to yobit at the moment.
Had it been it is a scam exchange, perhaps it would have also run away with the funds of investors and traders and attribute it to hack.
minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:35:58 PM

On the one hand I've never faced problems with withdrawal, but on the other hand they list a lot of shit coins without any value. To my mind most of them is a pump- dump scheme to earn on newbies

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Handalger

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:48:49 PM

Dear Friends.,

I recently checked this site and its offering freecoins. though its very small fraction but still they r free and all u have to do is to click on them and thats it..

But while using this site, the page takes alot of time to load which is not normal and also i want to know if anyone has withdraw funds after collecting all those bounties. i mean i don't want to waste my time there if one can't withdraw its amount

So i need to know if any of u guys have used it before and if yes, is it a scam or not ?
My friend did not withdraw more than six months , I think this exchange is better to avoid , and if you can not then do not keep your money there , as you can quickly lose them !
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:57:04 PM

Judging from the comments read, I came to the conclusion that you can sell on this exchange, but it does not cause much confidence, so if there is another option, then it is better to refrain from trading on this exchange.
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 11:28:34 PM

Dear Friends.,

I recently checked this site and its offering freecoins. though its very small fraction but still they r free and all u have to do is to click on them and thats it..

But while using this site, the page takes alot of time to load which is not normal and also i want to know if anyone has withdraw funds after collecting all those bounties. i mean i don't want to waste my time there if one can't withdraw its amount

So i need to know if any of u guys have used it before and if yes, is it a scam or not ?
I've used last year yes I can withdraw and deposit but with so many traders and holders complaining of getting scammed by this exchange, it's only a matter of time before I will be one of their victims I will not let that happen so I left that exchange for  good.
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 04:23:49 PM

I will speak the opinion that I have today on the basis of the continued use of cryptocurrency exchanges in general. I believe that today there are so many opportunities to use the exchange, why are we talking about Yobit? I think that this exchange is not quite decent.
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 04:51:35 PM

I've used yobiy before and it seems a legit site to me. I didnt have any problems with it. Some of the smaller exchanges people seem to think might not be legit, which is true but if they are well known and many people use them so far they have been ok.

desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 10:27:14 PM

I heard a lot of dubious comments about this exchange, but it still continues to exist, some of the high ranks of the forum bear the signature of this exchange and they are not painted, therefore, to understand whether this scam really you have to conduct your own investigation. Personally, I did not deal with this exchange.

tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 12:48:06 PM

I think yobit is a legit exchange ive traded on that site before. If its a scam nobody will trade on that site. Maybe its a fud trying to take down yobit,just my opinion.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: