Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:59:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Wallet Recovery Services - for forgotten wallet password  (Read 63782 times)
walletrecoveryservices (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 07:03:57 PM

Dave does your service work also for altcoin wallets?
Hi Gillette.
Yes, indeed, my software works for the large majority of alt wallets. (there are a couple whose wallet format I do not support). You can refer to my website.
Cheers
Dave
walletrecoveryservices.com

Hello , i really need your help . Yesterday one of my multibit classic wallets went corrupted after approx 4h i created it . I have no private key and it is not password protected , i can see couple back up files in wallet , i can manage to load one of the  , but it displays me only 1 out of 2 bitcoins address i have created in that wallet . So i manage to move btc from that one address , but still can't load second address . I have . info. wallet files  , amounts is stuck is approx 15BTC .
What is best contact you about issue ? Best Regards

Hi. Please refer to my website at walletrecoveryservices.com.  My contact is walletrecoveryservices [{at}] gmail.com.
Cheers
Dave

When you send coins ? He never replied after i sent him wallet file , i can see coins moved.
Hi. Sorry for not replying to you sooner. I did try to unlock your corrupted multibit wallet, but I did not succeed. I certainly didn't steal any coins from the wallet -- I could not even open it!
I will also reply to your email directly, and we will see if we can sort this out.
Cheers
Dave

Providing Cryptocurrency Wallet, Password and Seed Recovery Services since 2013
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
creativeeditors

Activity: 980
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 04:20:02 AM

hi dave
can u help me for wallet recovery..
i'm using ETH wallet and I forgot his password.. but i have keystore !!!
please explain what I should do ??
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 09:26:08 PM

Can you also able to recover a blockchain wallet? One of my friend who a few days ago called me that he forgot the password of his wallet and now he is not able to recover that address he have the address and the email with which he can access to the wallet but not have password.
JakeBundon

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 09:01:31 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2017, 03:55:52 AM by JakeBundon

I am currently trying Dave as a last resort to get a reasonable amount of bitcoins decrytped from my Bitcoin core wallet. I ended up sending him the whole wallet because I couldn't figure out how to do the "part of the wallet" thing. His references sure are unquestionable. I hope it will stay that way  Smiley

Wish me luck lads!

-JakeBundon
abhinav_thakur01

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 01:07:02 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2017, 04:53:05 PM by abhinav_thakur01

It sounds very fishy, I have see people getting scammed from high trust accounts also. Such accounts could be sold accounts and you really need to take steps carefully.
oP is talking about nonsensical stuffs like NSA and CIA in his website.

Edit : I take my words back. I was wrong, his services are genuine.
yugu

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

^_^

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 09:47:35 PM

It sounds very fishy, I have see people getting scammed from high trust accounts also. Such accounts could be sold accounts and you really need to take steps carefully.
oP is talking about nonsensical stuffs like NSA and CIA in his website.
Dave has built a solid reputation here with his services. Who are you to blame him?

CHANGE — First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank | ICO | DISCUSSION
JakeBundon

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 10:11:42 AM

I had no luck with my wallet at Daves service  Sad
I must have made some ridiculous password.

He was professional through the process and I would recommend people to try out his service.

-Jakebundon
nethan1btc

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 12:02:56 PM

I had no luck with my wallet at Daves service  Sad
I must have made some ridiculous password.

He was professional through the process and I would recommend people to try out his service.

-Jakebundon

If I were you, find a legitimate source of service and don't rely on that lousy services offered to you. Personally I am using a local wallet in my country which has a very good support from admins of the site and their services is always promt and honest to customers. You shouldn't listen to advices coming from newbie members because most of them who joined were spammers and sometimes gathering personal informations from forum members. Better luck next time and be sure to write down and have a back up of your wallet password and make a standard password combination for you to won't forget again.
JakeBundon

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 11:31:04 AM

If I were you, find a legitimate source of service and don't rely on that lousy services offered to you. Personally I am using a local wallet in my country which has a very good support from admins of the site and their services is always promt and honest to customers. You shouldn't listen to advices coming from newbie members because most of them who joined were spammers and sometimes gathering personal informations from forum members. Better luck next time and be sure to write down and have a back up of your wallet password and make a standard password combination for you to won't forget again.

I don't seem to understand you. Are you saying that i should find a local guy who can brute force my wallet?
If so I have no idea where to find such a guy in Denmark.

Cheers
Your__poison

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 02:35:37 PM

Not sure from what price work the Dave's service.. I have Ethereum wallet, there is 5 ETH coins, its 1700$ on latest day.
He said this is not economically feasible even start.. well, I think 500$ it is a good moneys anyway and they are not lay on the road you know.. maybe somebody know trustful service? I bet in this world not only one service and can be other the same guys. m?
cheers.
kkost

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:18:35 PM

I can recover any wallets, I have a lot of experience and power to do so, this including ether/presale wallets.. bitcoin etc..

No wallet file needed, PM me.
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:04:07 AM

I can recover any wallets, I have a lot of experience and power to do so, this including ether/presale wallets.. bitcoin etc..

No wallet file needed, PM me.

yeah for sure Wink))

do not use newbie services people!

yolo
CoinsRecover.com

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:46:55 PM

Hello,
I'm providing bitcoin wallet recovery services for forgotten wallet password,

Thank You.
ModGirl

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:27:18 PM

Is this service also available for blockchain.info wallet or it is only for desktop wallets?
If it is also for blockchain.info then it is beneficial for one of my friend who said to me a few months ago that he forgot the password of his blockchain.info and now he is not able to withdraw his bitcoins from that wallet.
Bitcoin. 02.08.

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:46:17 PM

Hello,

I just used his service. He was succesfull and transfered the bitcoins to another address, unfortunately he has not send anything back. Im trying to contact him the whole day and he doesnt answer. I created some fake accounts and there he is answering directly. I hope that he send my money back but I dont think so.
Bitcoin. 02.08.

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:23:34 PM

I have to apologize to Dave, he just wrote me.
Bitcoin. 02.08.

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:06:51 PM

I have to apologize to Dave once again, he did an awesome job and recovered my bitcoins.

Thank you Dave.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:59:08 PM

Hello,

Thank You.
Why would post on others service thread? Better create your own thread and announce on what you are offering here. You should have some etiquette  Grin .This service is quiet old already I don't know that it does exist regarding on lost wallet. Recovering them would be somehow impossible if you don't have the keys but well there are feedbacks on here.
newbieBTCdood

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:05:21 PM

Hey, I know this is a long shot...but I was a noobie a few years back and didnt write down the paper wallet and had my laptop stolen.  Although, it might be possible that I can find some transactions through the blockchain from that wallet.  Is there any way I can get the public key for that was sent from my wallet through the blockchain from the btc address?

And from there I can download the wallet again and I know my password for that wallet. I had a few coins worth a good amount today!

Any help would be appreciated.
newbieBTCdood

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:12:20 PM

Hello,

Thank You.
Why would post on others service thread? Better create your own thread and announce on what you are offering here. You should have some etiquette  Grin .This service is quiet old already I don't know that it does exist regarding on lost wallet. Recovering them would be somehow impossible if you don't have the keys but well there are feedbacks on here.

Hey, I know this is a long shot...but I was a noobie a few years back and didnt write down the paper wallet and had my laptop stolen.  Although, it might be possible that I can find some transactions I made through the blockchain from that wallet.  Is there any way I can get the public key for that was sent from my wallet through the blockchain from the btc address?

And from there I can download the wallet again and I know my password for that wallet. I had a few coins worth a good amount today!

Any help would be appreciated.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: