Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:43:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Wallet Recovery Services - for forgotten wallet password  (Read 63782 times)
walletrecoveryservices (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2013, 09:16:30 PM

I also send him my wallet details through email and received his email 13 hours ago wanting some file which I don't no how download need his help but not reply from him
Hi Faiza
I've replied to you by email.
Just for the record, I was waiting for you to obtain the correct information and send it to me, as per my last email to you. I cannot work on decrypting your wallet if I haven't got it...
Don't worry, I haven't run off with the 0.18 btc in your wallet Smiley
Cheers
Dave

Providing Cryptocurrency Wallet, Password and Seed Recovery Services since 2013
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2013, 09:17:18 PM

Dave are you still alive?

I am sending him details about my account and want some of my coins back and hoping he would be alive until I have my coins back   Grin Cheesy Wink

He stopped replying to my emails as soon as I sent him the wallet file.. The coins are still there though.
Sorry about the delay. (we are back in regular contact again)
Dave

faiza1990

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 09:50:58 PM

I also send him my wallet details through email and received his email 13 hours ago wanting some file which I don't no how download need his help but not reply from him
Hi Faiza
Just for the record, I was waiting for you to obtain the correct information and send it to me, as per my last email to you. I cannot work on decrypting your wallet if I haven't got it...
Cheers
Dave

I never stated that you run away with my coins if you have any bad statement from me then accept my apologizing and just few minutes ago I send email to blockchain about your require file as they sent I reply to you about this and thanks for your reply and about my wallet

SP4RK7

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 10:18:55 PM

Just sent an email regarding my Protoshares wallet hopefully you will be able to help
faiza1990

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 11:25:40 AM

Hi Faiza
Cheers
Dave

I never stated that you run away with my coins if you have any bad statement from me then accept my apologizing and just few minutes ago I send email to blockchain about your require file as they sent I reply to you about this and thanks for your reply and about my wallet

I send you email with link which send by blockchain please check is this ok and now you need any thing else or no thanks

MoneyGod

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 05:46:00 PM

how much time you need for recovery of password just asking for information maximum time in days thanks

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2013, 09:59:52 AM

how much time you need for recovery of password just asking for information maximum time in days thanks
Hi.
Generally if I can't get the wallet decrypted within a couple of weeks, then the chances become pretty minimal. There comes a point when throwing more grunt at the problem simply costs me money, without much hope of success....
Cheers
Dave

faiza1990

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 10:51:57 AM

please just give me reply your required file is ok or not waiting for your reply about your required file thanks

discolemonade

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 05:53:00 PM

I used this service a few months ago but just got around to typing up a review of it.  Short answer: everything worked perfectly! It took a little bit longer than I had hoped, but this was only a problem because I was left in suspense.  In retrospect I don't care about how long it took at all, just happy to recover my Bitcoin!

I'm sorry to shamelessly plug my blog, but I wrote a lengthy review of my situation and how the process worked: http://devsbitcoinblog.blogspot.com/2013/12/my-stupidity-is-another-mans.html 

Note that the post is targeted at an audience with only a basic familiarity with Bitcoin, so most of the content will already be obvious to the average reader on here. 
Variant65

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 02:45:41 AM

I just want to report a success with Dave's Wallet Password Recovery Service at http://www.walletrecoveryservices.com . Support for multibit wallets have just been added recently so I approached him again. All I knew was that my password was an english word with the number 9 on the end. We agreed on a 20% 'hacker's' fee. I was not able to work out how to send him a theft proof 'part of the wallet' thing so just trusted him with the whole wallet.dat file. 2 days later he had done it! He could have stolen my 4.6BTC but he did not. As per arrangement he deducted 20% and I have now got back the rest. I trusted Dave and he was proved 100% trustworthy. I am very impressed! Thanks Dave I really appreciate it
faiza1990

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 04:37:57 PM

I just want to report a success with Dave's Wallet Password Recovery Service at http://www.walletrecoveryservices.com . Support for multibit wallets have just been added recently so I approached him again. All I knew was that my password was an english word with the number 9 on the end. We agreed on a 20% 'hacker's' fee. I was not able to work out how to send him a theft proof 'part of the wallet' thing so just trusted him with the whole wallet.dat file. 2 days later he had done it! He could have stolen my 4.6BTC but he did not. As per arrangement he deducted 20% and I have now got back the rest. I trusted Dave and he was proved 100% trustworthy. I am very impressed! Thanks Dave I really appreciate it
good luck for your recovery they failed in my wallet but not there fault today hear about you so very happy about this work

RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

umachit.fund

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 04:48:46 PM

Can you help me with Teslacoin qt passphrase?

I'd like to know before I get into the python thingy.

If so please PM, I also sent an email this afternoon.

cheers

.UmaChit.Fund.
‎ ★
..Revolutionized Rotating..
..Savings & Borrowings.....

‎ ★
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 09:24:42 AM

You are most welcome.
Thanks for posting your feedback Smiley
Cheers
Dave

Bitcoin Scammer

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 07:01:59 PM

That's pretty legit if it's true.Good job on being one of the only trusted BTC sites lol  (J/k no trolling as there are plenty of good sites)

You are most welcome.
Thanks for posting your feedback Smiley
Cheers
Dave

DON'T GET SCAMMED, CHECK FIRST = Bitcoinscammers.com
Bitcoin Scammer

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 07:58:41 PM

Bitcoinscammers.com is officially trying this. YES, we threw OP a 15+ BTC wallet that we actually did lose the password for.  Should he come back and succeed we will support his cause. We hope his services are true and at 15+ BTC we will know Smiley   Good luck OP Keep BTC faith alive.

DON'T GET SCAMMED, CHECK FIRST = Bitcoinscammers.com
airman

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 11:31:20 AM

Hi, I am quite new in this world of cryptocurrencies, but nevertheless I am very looking into it and very aware of the risks that keeping your money in cryptowallets can have. I don't have a lot of knowledge about coding and I had one big problem with a wallet. I had a mistake when typing my password. I had a good amount of Fiat in cryptocoins which I rather not lose due to a stupid mistake of typinga a password wrong.
The thing is that I tried to remember my password and typed it in many different ways but I couldn't type properly somehow.
I searched through internet and in a couple of irc channels and I got the information about Dave in wallet recovery services.
There are two ways of doing things, sending him a part of the wallet through a program using MS-DOS console or the less tricky but high risk method of sending him the whole wallet. Honestly, somehow, I decided to send him the whole wallet. It was highly risky but I said, why not, there must be some people who still doing things right in this world. For those people who are scheptical to do this which is completely normal is better to use the other method of only sending one part of the wallet, but it maybe takes some more of time.
And so I did, and we were in constant contact trhough e-mail and it took less than 24 hours for him to take the correct encryption of the wallet. Of couse I sent him my passphrase to make things easier. I already sent the wallet, it didn't make too much sense not sending the passphrase. And yes, the mistake was minimal, one upper case letter wrong. These things happen. If you value cryptocurrency is worth to make something like this. He took 20% of my coins which is quite painful to be honest but rather that than losing everything. Even feeling that pain I was talking to him about trying to make a different way of payment. He is very opened and tries to find any way to help you and find a solution, finally we have let it like this but if someone does doubt about his method, I can say that he is a honest man and makes things fast and easy. Not a scammer. I could say that 99% of these deals on the internet are highly risky and not recommended at all and yes, they steal your coins. Anyway, I was lucky and I found Dave.

Thanks a lot Dave and keep on like that.
Grimbarian

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 10:03:21 AM

Does this work for bitcoins stolen by Walletbit?
Lohoris

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Bitgoblin

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 09:07:13 AM

Does this work for bitcoins stolen by Walletbit?
HuhHuhHuh?

This is a smart brute force that searches for a password of a wallet.
How is this in any way related to stolen coins?
Of course it doesn't work, just like it doesn't work for repairing your car, or changing your diaper, or cooking you pizza.

1LohorisJie8bGGG7X4dCS9MAVsTEbzrhu
DefaultTrust is very BAD.
Grimbarian

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 09:40:31 AM

Yes I know, was more sarcastic humour born out of frustration with Walletbit/BIPS and their refusal to address my issue Smiley
berties

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 10:46:57 PM

Hello Dave, it seems that you service is working quite well. This thread encourages me to send you my wallet.dat of my litecoin wallet so you can decrypt it for me. I`ll send it to you by email with the possible keyword.
I hope good news will be coming soon.
I will post in this thread how things come along.
Regards
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: