Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:36:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Wallet Recovery Services - for forgotten wallet password  (Read 63794 times)
walletrecoveryservices (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 08:04:17 AM

Hello Dave, it seems that you service is working quite well. This thread encourages me to send you my wallet.dat of my litecoin wallet so you can decrypt it for me. I`ll send it to you by email with the possible keyword.
I hope good news will be coming soon.
I will post in this thread how things come along.
Regards
Sounds good. Lets hope we can solve it and get your coins back to you.
Cheers
Dave

Providing Cryptocurrency Wallet, Password and Seed Recovery Services since 2013
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
EuroMiner

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:59:34 PM

Dave's service is working well!

unfortunately i had a mismatch in my password. I contacted Dave, without knowing him and i didnt know if i could trust him, and followed his guidelines for recovery. Ive send him the info he needed and a day later he was showing me the password mismatch.

Dave, thanks a lot!
ondratra

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:26:08 AM

Thi is service flawed by design... lol for that idea
Quartx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 04:26:00 AM

unfortunately i had a mismatch in my password. I contacted Dave, without knowing him and i didnt know if i could trust him, and followed his guidelines for recovery. Ive send him the info he needed and a day later he was showing me the password mismatch.

Dave, thanks a lot!

I am actually more confident that it is a scam after your post

molecular
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:55:16 AM

The service can't scam you if you do it right: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=240779.msg2564277#msg2564277

If you're too lazy to wrap your head around this simple concept, then shut up, stop throwing around scam accusations and explain how the service would go about scamming people who don't send their complete wallet, just the keys with no money on them.

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
molecular
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:56:07 AM

Thi is service flawed by design... lol for that idea

I think you're jumping to conclusions, see my previous post.

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
EuroMiner

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 05:46:23 PM

Dave, thanks a lot!

Dude, Dave's service worked. Actually i dont care if you think its scam. Just wanted to give Dave some thumbs up.
faiza1990

Activity: 420

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:11:13 PM

Dave, thanks a lot!

Dude, Dave's service worked. Actually i dont care if you think its scam. Just wanted to give Dave some thumbs up.
I also believe he is legit person and his service is working good but sadly every person has not good luck in some cases

IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:01:13 PM

Dave, thanks a lot!

I cannot comment to what others have had or will have with Dave's services, but I am one HAPPY ass customer of his after yesterday!  I had mis typed a password that I logged for a new wallet I had transferred just under 1.6 million coins to, I tried for hours to figure it out to no avail.  Did some research and found this thread, fortunately there was at least enough content and comments in the thread that I felt at least comfortable enough to contact him.

I will admit I took a risk in just giving him my entire wallet, the procedure to give partial wallet looked to be a bit of a pain to me.  This was also a new coin with not too much value when I sent it to him so I said screw it and took the risk.......I had already lost em right?  Same day............got an email with my lost password and I was able to recover all my coins:-)  Of course, I shared a small percentage of that with Dave as we agreed..........hope you people don't think the guy will work for free!!

Dave also took a risk on me!!!  Yesterday when he did this work for me, he did it on my word that the coin will LIKELY have value within 1-2 weeks!  Yesterday when he did this, the coin had absolutely no value.....it was not even on an exchange yet and nobody knows anything of the developer behind this coin. 

Today the coin is on Bittrex and doing quite well........sometimes Karma isn't a bitch:-)

This is a true and REAL post from a real and normal dude........I get NOTHING and want NOTHING for posting this except to say thanks and hopefully give a few others that are locked away from their coins enough comfort to try the guy out........I SERIOUSLY doubt this guy will ever rip anyone off on this forum.

Thanks you Dave!!!!!!!
BitDollars

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:52:20 PM

I would like to add my experience in dealing with Dave.

After weeks of trying to unlock my wallet without success, I turned to Dave's wallet recovery service as my final resort.

He replied quickly and was able to unlock within the day.  He moved all my coins out of the previous address and when I provided him with the new address, he send me the bitcoins in full (minus his service fee). 

If he was dishonest, he could have kept all the coins as he had full control of them. 

Thanks Dave for your quick response and service.

darlidada

Activity: 723
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 01:08:08 PM

I had registered to Bitcointalk just to ask Dave for his services. It was a few months back. You can check my post histories.

Now that I've earned a bit of trust, I'd like to reiterate that Dave has been indeed of great help to recover my multibit password.

Also, I sent him the full keys. I was too much of a newb to do anything else and he sent me back the full amount less his 20% fee.

I'd recommend him to my friends.

faiza1990

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 01:35:38 PM

I had registered to Bitcointalk just to ask Dave for his services. It was a few months back. You can check my post histories.

Now that I've earned a bit of trust, I'd like to reiterate that Dave has been indeed of great help to recover my multibit password.

Also, I sent him the full keys. I was too much of a newb to do anything else and he sent me back the full amount less his 20% fee.

You lucky you have your wallet back I also give all required information to OP but after long time he fail and send me reply about this but he is legit person

darlidada

Activity: 723
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 11:26:32 PM

You lucky you have your wallet back I also give all required information to OP but after long time he fail and send me reply about this but he is legit person

Dont give up hope. When Dave sent me back the password, I felt like an idiot. I had tried thousands of strange combinations when it was so obvious.

Today I can even say that losing my wallet's password was the best thing that happened to me regarding bitcoin. It forced me to make an account on this forum, read it, and leave behind me all the reddit retardness. I've already recouped my loss thanks to Aminorex and Rpietila investment advices. Check them out!

Oh and also: use electrum as a wallet. If I had used it in the first place, I would never have lost my keys. It gives you a 12 word seed and his way more user friendly.
faiza1990

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 02:56:29 PM

Dont give up hope. When Dave sent me back the password, I felt like an idiot. I had tried thousands of strange combinations when it was so obvious.

Today I can even say that losing my wallet's password was the best thing that happened to me regarding bitcoin. It forced me to make an account on this forum, read it, and leave behind me all the reddit retardness. I've already recouped my loss thanks to Aminorex and Rpietila investment advices. Check them out!

Oh and also: use electrum as a wallet. If I had used it in the first place, I would never have lost my keys. It gives you a 12 word seed and his way more user friendly.
Can you give me link or any information about this I also interested in this

fran2k

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 02:12:17 AM

Dave, thanks a lot!

Come on guys. When you try to recover some password using the pywallet dump, you just send him a encrypted key with no funds, so he can recovered the password but recovers a private key with no funds. Thats 100% trustless.
NewLiberty
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 05:38:05 PM

Dave, thanks a lot!

Come on guys. When you try to recover some password using the pywallet dump, you just send him a encrypted key with no funds, so he can recovered the password but recovers a private key with no funds. Thats 100% trustless.

But in order to know that, it would take knowing things about stuff.  Wink
Password =/= Private Key

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
molecular
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 08:52:10 PM

Dave, thanks a lot!

Password =/= Private Key

what you say usually makes sense to me. Not this time. Care to elaborate what you mean?

NewLiberty
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 03:04:05 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2014, 03:36:00 PM by NewLiberty

Dave, thanks a lot!

Password =/= Private Key

what you say usually makes sense to me. Not this time. Care to elaborate what you mean?

This is a password recovery service, not private key recovery to determine the Master Key for the wallet.  This is used then (by the wallet owner to decrypt the funded private key(s).
The funded private key is not provided to the service in the portion of the modular wallet software that is sent to him for doing the password recovery.
It would not be possible to steal the coins in the wallet with just the information sent.

It uses this tool:
http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=pywallet

What he's innovated seems to be a type of narrowed search, rainbow table, brute force cracking, with some fast hardware available to make it time-economical.  The 'secret sauce' would be in the search narrowing.  The ability to chop up the rainbow table by reducing the entropy based on what the wallet owner can provide from their memory is pretty important.

But this just cracks the password to the wallet.  Without the private key that has funds attached to it, or the full wallet, that information is not so very useful except to the wallet owner.

He's posted the process for sending just non-funded keys, and the master key (which is what is needed for the passphrase cracking) here:
http://www.walletrecoveryservices.com/information.html

Mike Caldwell ELI5'd it here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=240779.msg2555111#msg2555111

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
derr89

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 08:33:03 AM

Thanks Dave,
He got my litecoin wallet crack with 140 Ltc inside. I just follow the instruction and send him part of my wallet and he got my passphrase in a day or so, once again thank you for your great services.
Platuan

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:37:34 AM

I had also lost my password multibit wallet, to tell the truth I was stupid, not the evevo marked and I forgot. But thanks to the services of Dave (http://www.walletrecoveryservices.com/), I managed to recover 80% of my bitcoin, 20% rightly belong to him. I followed his instruction, I sent him some files of the wallet, the one I thought was my password, and any possible, and the rest has done him.
Thank you Dave for his service, his speed and his honesty.
Thanks Dave
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: