Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:59:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is crypto?  (Read 486 times)
AManulat

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:46:48 PM

Crypto short term for Cryptocurrency, an encrypted decentralized digital currency transferred between peers and confirmed in a public ledger via a process known as mining. Exmaple are bitcoin , ethereum , lite coin etc.
richshopgh

Activity: 120

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:08:25 PM

Crypto is a name for coins that are mined by using advance hardware and electricity through a block .
zais

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:16:14 PM

So, I'm a newbie...I don't have much knowledge yet about basic terms in Bitcoining. I just encountered this word in a reply. What is crypto?
Crypto is a virtual currency that is used as an alternative currency that is usually decentralized. This means that no one party governs either from the government or the originator of Cryptocurrency itself.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:41:36 PM

a crypto is another form of money that were exclusively used at the world wide web, the only difference of these currencies into the fiat or the real-world money is it is virtual and there is no physical currencies that you can hold plus it is decentralized, meaning no one controlled these currencies so there's no need for a third party to be use in a transaction.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
Geljames28

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:19:08 PM

It is a digital asset that uses cryptography to secure the transactions. It is a currency that needs internet.
wladsem555

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:23:31 PM

I think that crypt as a digital asset or a kind of money must be given proper legal regulation. This will clarify many property relations and processes...
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:48:30 PM

Crypto is short for Cryptocurrency

Cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange that uses cryptography to secure its transactions, to control the creation of additional units, and to verify the transfer of assets. Cryptocurrencies are classified as a subset of digital currencies and are also classified as a subset of alternative currencies and virtual currencies.
AlexanderAnthony

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:50:10 PM

Cryptocurrency is a form of digital money that is designed to be secured and in most cases, anonymous. It is a currency associated with the internet that uses cryptography, the process of converting legible information into an almost uncrackable code, to track purchases and transfers. Bitcoin is the first ever cryptocurrency invented by Satoshi Nakamoto.

roobooth

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:17:53 AM

Crypto currencies are new kind of a digital asset. its called crypto as its built on cryptography. it came in existence with the invention of blockchain a decentralised ledger. now a new start up is bulit on blockchain and they raise funds through issuing crypto tokens.
loghorizon

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:25:49 AM

Crypto is a family word that encompasses advanced secure digital services. In the finance world it could easily be used to refer to new forms of currency like bitcoin or Ethereum, which are designed in this format.
pelipurlara

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:09:42 AM

So, I'm a newbie...I don't have much knowledge yet about basic terms in Bitcoining. I just encountered this word in a reply. What is crypto?

crypto when linked with currency is a virtual or digital currency whose value is encrypted, and is not affected by the policy of a government of any country the size of the price
raypinch

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:10:46 AM

It is a new digital gold, developed through new technologies, limited by amount and very secure.
Sumansharma

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:32:47 PM

Hello...

Cryptographic currency is a currency that is can't be seen or touched... I mean it is type of virtual currency that can be used for trading or any business purpose..
Ninmag

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:11:55 PM

Cipto or criptocurrensy is the secret currency.
Criptocurrensy is a currency that is called digital or virtual money.
What distinguishes criptocurrensy from common money is its decentralized and secret nature.
Ronel Magracia

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:33:43 PM

A cryptocurrency is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange that uses cryptography to secure its transactions, to control the creation of additional units, and to verify the transfer of assets.
Pandacomel

Activity: 119
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:15:32 PM

Crypto is forshort for word CRYPTOCURRENCY .Cryptocurrency is s a form of digital money that is designed to be secure and, in many cases, it is anonymous.Crypto are which is encryption techniques are used to regulate the generation of units of currency and verify the transfer of funds, operating independently of a central bank.
ironsword

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:24:39 PM

Crypto currency in my opinion is a digital exchange medium that works similar to traditional money, but has no physical form and only in digital form.
Fainjusly60

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:41:19 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2020, 04:15:59 PM by Fainjusly60

this mean digital money which can be used using computer and internet access.
started by bitcoin in 2009 and now many use it as very fast investment.
bitcoin will start saving more people lifes because it give more value and add more people to invest.
crypto is new changing world tool
AltheaHeart14

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:29:57 AM

Crypto or Cryptocurrency, it is a digital money/currency that most likely used for online transaction that removed middle man or removed double spending, BitCoin is the first crytocurreny invented.

● ALAX.io  | The Blockchain App Store Designed for Gamers
█ ██████████ █       TGE    17th Apr    █ ██████████ █
parweshparva@gmail.com

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:34:34 AM

Crypto is the short word used of Cryptocurrency.

Cryptocurrency is the digital currency based on blockchain technology. This is a decentralized currency and not governed by government body.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: