Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:36:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [pre-ANN] - Wallet Rahakott  (Read 3118 times)
rahakottsmm (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:41:50 AM

We are glad to announce that Rahakott now can store, send and receive Litecoin. If you already have a Rahakott account, you can create "Wallets" in the Litecoin wallets section. New clients will be able to use the wallets right away, because they're automatically created with Litecoin support.
What's the Rahakott wallet's transaction rate, to be honest, I have several different purses, hoping to have a more convenient and quick use.

Ricsung, we have updated our FAQ page, because now we support new cryptocurrencies. You can find all commission rates on this page https://rahakott.io/pages/faq
rahakottsmm (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:43:07 AM

We are happy to announce that Rahakott started working with several new cryptocurrencies. Besides Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash (BCH) and Litecoing, transactions are now possible with such popular currencies as Zcash (ZEC) and Dashcoin. We are planning to add more coins in the future that have already earned public trust.
Agni_pt
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:40:23 PM

The wallet looks decent, what coins do you plan to add to the next stage?
rahakottsmm (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:17:03 AM

The wallet looks decent, what coins do you plan to add to the next stage?
Agni_pt, Ethereum and Monero are next. These coins have earned respect among investors and traders and they are going to appear on Rahakott in the nearest future.
Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:10:59 PM

I registered myself a month ago, it was nice only that registration without mail and phone, for some kind of mnemonic phrase. I have not yet understood what its advantages are, probably because it is impossible to hack it, only you need to know. The purse itself has been launched since autumn.
Minerall

Activity: 235
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:33:21 AM

I've recently noticed a couple of new coins in my Rahakott wallet. It's not a glitch, right? I will now have these coins?
rahakottsmm (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:12:59 AM

I've recently noticed a couple of new coins in my Rahakott wallet. It's not a glitch, right? I will now have these coins?

Our cryptocurrency wallet actually added several new coins, i.e. Zcash (ZEC) and Dashcoin. We don't want to introduce unreliable coins because we care about our clients security.
Derizo

Activity: 135

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:31:57 PM

Got it. We'll be waiting for ethereum
Minerall

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:39:14 AM

I'd like to share with colleagues. I've been using a new wallet for a week. It' called Rahakott. The name seems to be Estonian. But it's not what I'm about to tell. I was unexpectedly pleasantly surprised. The registration is simple, the wallet works steadily. It does everything it should.
r4far

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:01:03 PM

Can you please be more specific? A convenient wallet never hurts.
rahakottsmm (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:47:13 AM

It has two-factor authorization: HD Wallet and a password system. The minimal commission is 0.0001BTC
Pegiz

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:22:23 AM

I can also add that the commission may increase during peak periods to amount of 0.0005BTC approximately. But the wallet provides great speed of transfers. This is important.
Extrago

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:00:48 PM

I use this wallet for mining. I am glad that you can withdraw any amount.
rahakottsmm (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:59:58 PM

In April, our service received the following updates:

1) Now the Wallet supports SegWit transactions for Bitcoin
Why is it important? The initial protocol of the Bitcoin network has a restriction, which significantly limits the speed of online transactions. This is the exact reason why, during the peak loads (e.g. December 2017, when Bitcoin reached highs of $20,000 per coin), the ""execution"" of transactions could take from several days up to several weeks, depending on the charged commission fee. Thus, the restriction made Bitcoin inconvenient to use. SegWit solves this problem – it increases the network bandwidth and reduces transaction costs. Rahakott team supports solutions that increase users' comfort when using the service, and in April, our Wallet has implemented this technology.

2) Besides the support for P2SH addresses, from now on, Rahakott.io also supports sending Bitcoins to the native SegWit addresses (bech32)
P2SH addresses (starting with a “3”) are universal and had been used before the SegWit implementation. Bech32 addresses (starting with “bc1”) are a type of addresses, which were introduced by the developers of SegWit. The advantage of this technology is that it lets reduce the size of the commission fee with the help of the smaller amount of transmitted information per transaction. Also, the register is not important for bech32 addresses (e.g. when dictating the address, you don't have to say where the capital/small letters are in the address).
The amount of the bech32 addresses users is gradually growing, and the amount of services supporting this technology is similarly increasing. In the end of April, Rahakott expanded this list of services.

3) Now, Rahakott supports new addresses (CashAddr) for Bitcoin Cash (BCH).
After BCH separated from Bitcoin (BTC), a problem regarding the same wallet names emerged. One could misunderstand a person and, instead of BCH, send BCT to his/her wallet and vice versa (it was difficult to notice the error, since all the wallets that belonged to one person had the same names). Finally, the community of BCH developers has proposed a new wallet names format (which was also due to the fact that the new format would pave the way for further modifications of the cryptocurrency). You will always be able to identify such wallets since their names start with a “q” or a “p” (whereas the old addresses start with a “1” or a “3”).
Rahakott team has already implemented the CashAddr feature list and encourages you to support the transition to the new format.
r4far

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:58:33 PM

How many currencies does it support?
rahakottsmm (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:28:44 AM

Rahakott supports 5 currencies – BTC, BCH, LTC, ZEC, DASH. The company policy prohibits adding currencies and tokens which are not safe into the wallet. Therefore, everything is checked very carefully.
thedarkk

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:48:50 AM

I like this wallet and it seems to be a reliable one to me. Still, I have a question: do you plan to expand the diversity of cryptocurrencies that it supports? If the answer is positive, will you, please, name some of the planned ones? Thanks Smiley
rahakottsmm (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:37:36 AM

We are happy to announce, that from now on Rahakott.io supports one more popular cryptocurrency – Ethereum (without smart contracts and tokens).

To get a wallet in ETH, click the button “Wallets”. Type in a random name for the wallet and click “Add”. Your wallet is ready!

The current commission amount for ETH transactions can always be found in our FAQ section (the link is at the bottom of our website’s pages). The current minimal commission for transferring funds to the external Ethereum Wallets equals 0.001 ETH.
We remind you, that our service does not charge any commission for internal transactions (between the wallets that are registered on Rahakott).
p4npos

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:06:23 PM

You can say anything. All this is a complete fiction for sure. Rahakott doesn't accept fiat money. The program dollar code might not suit. And the Russian ruble is even saturated with gas "beginner".
Minerall

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:24:17 PM

Don't be sarcastic. Working with fiat money requires a very large bureaucratic dawdling. You forget that Rahakott exists only from November 2017. Perhaps there will be fiat in time. Of course, I cannot vouch for that. By the way, I still don't understand, does the speed of withdrawal depend on the day of the week?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: