Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:22:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Passive Coin - Small Supply Coin With Backing Fund  (Read 22902 times)
Passive Coin (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Passive Coin - low supply coin with backing fund!

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 01:55:29 PM

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!

◄ Passive Coin Project Website ►
 ◄ Low 500K Supply Coin with Growing & Diversified Backing Fund! ►
●  Passive Coin Bitcointalk Topic  ●  Buy & Sell Passive Coin  ●  Passive Coin Twitter  ●  Passive Coin Facebook  ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 12:05:58 AM

I say let them dump dev as we want people that support Passive coin for the long term which is what this project is all about. Good to see you buying back from the people who are dumping their tokens and that we won't see these tokens in circulation again. This lowers the supply making the token more rare in the future. I'm holding for the long term! Happy New Year dev and the PAS community, hopefully its a bright and successful year for us all.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Passive Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 10:45:50 AM

Thank you vella85 for your good words and support to our small niche low supply project.

We has second Buy-Back event where another 1000 coins was taken out of circulation.
Someone dumped his whole stake of 3060 Passive Coins and did it hard-core way, dumping the market almost to the bone. Perhaps he/she was in hurry to get money from transaction.
However, this person could easily realize better prices in his transaction, by selling in smaller parts, in time.

You are right Vella85, weak hands will slowly sell and we welcome long-term holders.
Patience and long-term approach makes miracles.

Happy New Year for All Passive Coin Holders! Smiley

●  Passive Coin Bitcointalk Topic  ●  Buy & Sell Passive Coin  ●  Passive Coin Twitter  ●  Passive Coin Facebook  ●
delboy4000

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:38:04 PM

Which exchange with PAS be listed on next and is there a timescale?

would like to start seeing that there is a ROI
Passive Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 07:32:11 AM

Thank you delboy4000 for visiting our topic.

The next planned listing will be on IDEX and then we will try to list on CryptoBridge exchange.

What do you mean ROI? PAS is listed on stocks exchange and this is free market. We cannot predict any price movements in the future.
Passive Coin is not a ponzi scheme nor a security that could guarantee any dividends, interest, nor any ROI.
If you prefer advance guaranteed return, we suggest to look around BitConnect scheme.
Thanks for visiting Passive Coin topic. Smiley

Passive Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 10:55:03 AM

Crypto-world grow amazingly and Passive Coin's Backing Fund doing amazingly, as well. Like every Monday, we update our project's backing fund, which go sharply up this week again! Awesome times for Passive Coin project.
Please check our updated backing fund:
http://www.passivecoin.org/passive-coin-backing-fund.html

remedcu

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

Learner for Life!

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:02:52 AM

Well out of nothing, this has been made to something with the initiative of a single person. Cheers to that!
Passive Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 11:04:28 AM

Thanks remedcu for visiting our topic. Smiley
Right, it's just one man band  Grin
I am programmer so website is done/maintained savvy way, cost only my time!
Passive project has no team nor any big budget for promotion and buzz/propaganda on the net.

.... but, we are still alive and kicking!
.... and, Passive Coin project is going forward.
.... well, slowly ... but going forward! Smiley

remedcu

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

Learner for Life!

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:14:52 PM

Well, we are about to complete our project, hope your backing fund will have that as well Cheesy
Passive Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 05:22:03 PM

@remedcu
If project is quality one and coin not issued in excessive supply, we could consider to welcome your coin in our backing fund.
Smiley

... in the meantime, as usually in Monday, our Passive Coin Backing Fund was updated!

We welcome another good week for Passive Coin Backing Fund which is up! $PAS rocks! Some coins experienced lower price levels but overall reserves are up, due to Bridge Coin and KuCoinShares good valuations.
Please check updated backing fund:

Passive Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 08:44:23 AM

We announce with pleasure that Passive Coin (PAS) was added to GetDelta - the ultimate cryptocurrency portfolio tracker tool for iOS & Android.
You can download app from https://getdelta.io/ 
Glad to see Passive Coin project go forward! Smiley

vella85

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 11:41:58 PM

We announce with pleasure that Passive Coin (PAS) was added to GetDelta - the ultimate cryptocurrency portfolio tracker tool for iOS & Android.
You can download app from https://getdelta.io/ 
Glad to see Passive Coin project go forward! Smiley

I'm very happy to see this dev as I was waiting for Blockfolio to add PAS but I don't think they will anytime soon so I'm glad that GetDelta added it. I'm still holding all my PAS tokens as I still believe that this token is a good long term hold and will take time for it to see some value in the way of price. Have you tried listing on Idex dev?

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
slayer999

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:51:57 PM

its already added
Passive Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 08:03:52 AM

Of course, slayer999 is right. I only forgot to announce IDEX on Bitcointalk.

Great to announce that Passive Coin is added to AuroraDao's decentralized IDEX exchange.
You can start trading Passive Coin with 2 pairs PAS/ETH and PAS/DAI.
... but, I think the most important pair is Passive PAS - Ethereum ETH.

https://idex.market/eth/pas 

Another great day for $PAS low supply niche project.

Passive Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 10:44:13 AM

Like every Monday, we update Passive Coin Backing Fund, which experienced another good week going up!
We welcome $IC $XLR $DNR as new low supply coins in $PAS reserves. Small amounts but we will accumulate more, in time!
Please check updated Backing Fund:

Passive Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 12:05:07 PM

PASSIVE COIN BUY-BACK HAPPENED AGAIN!
It's new month February and time to execute another buy-back.
We bought PAS 352.18 live from the market.
This coins are taken out of circulation.

You can buy & sell Passive Coin at stocks.exchange, where PAS-BTC pair is available.
https://stocks.exchange/trade/PAS/BTC

Passive Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 12:58:55 PM

Passive Coin Backing Fund Updated - like every Monday!
Passive Coin reserves are up by $822.
The result could be higher but a lot of coins are dumped in the current overall crypto-dip.
We welcome Monero $XMR and more $IC, $DNR etc. in Passive Coin growing reserves.
Please check our updated backing fund: http://www.passivecoin.org/passive-coin-backing-fund.html

vella85

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 10:48:10 PM

The backing fund is looking good each week as you have added some very good coins to it recently with DNR, XLR, IC and even XMR. All of which I think have good solid long term futures. I do think that we need another exchange though soon as people don't really like Stocksexchange all that much so hopefully it won't be long for another exchange which will also help with volume and then a CMC listing which is vital for any coin/token as it gives exposure to people looking for new projects like Passivecoin.

striker7334 2.0

Activity: 560
Merit: 300

Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:02:28 AM

The backing fund is looking good each week as you have added some very good coins to it recently with DNR, XLR, IC and even XMR. All of which I think have good solid long term futures. I do think that we need another exchange though soon as people don't really like Stocksexchange all that much so hopefully it won't be long for another exchange which will also help with volume and then a CMC listing which is vital for any coin/token as it gives exposure to people looking for new projects like Passivecoin.

I agree may try Bridge and see what you have to do to get an add on it, but overall its a very promising project in its infancy that I plan to own a few thousand shares too myself!

vella85

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 10:09:24 PM

I agree may try Bridge and see what you have to do to get an add on it, but overall its a very promising project in its infancy that I plan to own a few thousand shares too myself!

The dev has already contacted CryptoBridge and they need to first add Ethereum and Ethereum based tokens first and then I think we will see Passivecoin listed on there. CryptoBirdge is getting a lot more coins listed weekly so I'm really hoping that soon they will start with Eth based tokens and then we can see PAS listed. I think this exchange would be great for PAS.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: