Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:41:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN]⚡xChainge: Wallet and fully decentralized exchange with a friendly UI/UX⚡  (Read 13679 times)
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:26:25 PM

I plan to invest in your project! Do you plan to hold a pre-ICO? This is an opportunity to buy at the best price) Did not find this information.

With the information on the site it follows that there are no preferential terms for the purchase of tokens. Will have to buy at a standard price.

It seems to me that this is an advantage. First, all investors are on equal terms. Secondly, there will be no understated prices after the coin has been released to the stock exchange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
XChainge

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

We believe in freedom of the decentralized world

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 06:30:38 PM

Tell me please, what will happen to the tokens that were not sold within the ICO?
Hi! All the not sold tokens will be destroyed)

Join us: xchainge.io | https://t.me/xchainge
Naes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:31:09 PM

This is one of the best revolutions in the world of Crypto, because xChainge mainly focuses on the future, in which everyone wants to be secured and protect their assets, xChainge ensures the security of assets and makes investors stable. In short, investors do not need to worry about reducing the value of assets or any other threat.
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:33:58 PM

Tell me please, what will happen to the tokens that were not sold within the ICO?
Hi! All the not sold tokens will destroyed)

Very sensible decision. This will create a certain deficit of tokens and will provide an upward trend to the coin. I'm glad that the team understands this.
XChainge

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 06:39:55 PM

Which currencies your wallet will be accept? What advantages before other wallets? You have demo-version?

Which currencies your wallet will be accepted?
Hi! The xChainge on-chain P2P platform will allow users of the xChainge Wallet to conduct on-chain exchanges of any ERC-20 tokens directly from the wallet. Also, using the xChainge cross-chain P2P platform, xChainge Wallet users will be able to exchange ETH and ERC-20 tokens for any other cryptocurrency. In future the list of cryptocurrencies will be enlarged.

What advantages before other wallets?
 1. All of the named solutions are still based on centralized clearing servers, which means they can be taken down by will. This also means that actions and personal data of their users can be affected by the service administrators. Finally, the UI/UX is greatly falling behind modern standards.

2. We are well aware of 0x and Raiden and we're not competing with them, instead our solution is based upon the existing work made by cool people behind these projects.

3. xChainge team is the first team who set out to get rid of the "servers" in a traditional way, where they are under control of one single organization.

We are also embedding all the needed cryptocurrency services into a single application. No longer will a user's workflow remind shuffling a deck of cards: wallet - switch - exchange - switch - contract builder - switch - wallet - switch, etc. xChainge puts everything close together within one window.

Our team boasts professional UI designers of financial applications, who know to make an app that anyone could and would want to use.

Do you have demo version?
There is demo yet.

XChainge

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 06:59:31 PM

I plan to invest in your project! Do you plan to hold a pre-ICO? This is an opportunity to buy at the best price) Did not find this information.

Crowdsale has already started at December 5th  Smiley
We choose Dutch model of crowdsale.
In standard auction schemes the participants are always under pressure, because of the constantly growing price. However, Dutch auction offers an opposite, more fair approach - the final price of a token at the end of the campaign is the same for everyone. Either the minimum of 0.005 ETH or whatever the price is on December 30th. Even though the price decreases over time, it doesn't mean that early investors will get less tokens for more money - tokens will be distributed according to the final price. Eventually it's up to the investor to decide how much he values the token, so feel free to invest at any time and wait to see what does the market think of the project - you probably will get more tokens than you expected.

wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:10:59 PM

Now many projects pay dividends to the holders of the tokens. Will there be such payments in your project?
Dieniz

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:13:15 PM

Now many projects pay dividends to the holders of the tokens. Will there be such payments in your project?

In the documents I did not find such a mention. But as I understand it would be nice.  Smiley
XChainge

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 08:47:54 PM

There is one more question. Do you plan to use the KYC procedure in your ICO or will it be completely anonymous?
The procedure will be applied if you send more than 20 ETH from one wallet. An independent service provider will be used to conduct this procedure Smiley

XChainge

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 09:59:00 PM

There is one more question. Do you plan to use the KYC procedure in your ICO or will it be completely anonymous?
The procedure will be applied if you send more than 20 ETH from one wallet. An independent service provider will be used to conduct this procedure Smiley
Can you explain the meaning of this procedure?
And what if will I invest in shares of 15 ETH but many times?

If you want to divide huge sum (>20 ETH) to small portions you should send ETH from different wallets otherwise a few transactions from one wallet will be summarized and you fall under KYC. This way, it's ok Wink

XChainge

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 10:04:06 PM

And what kind of data are you going to find out about your customers?

Detailed information will be published soon, we are at negotiation process with authorities of Liechtenstein. We respect clients private information and the form for KYC will be standard and simple

XChainge

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 01:50:34 AM

In the documents I did not find such a mention. But as I understand it would be nice.  Smiley

xChainge token (XCT) is by nature a utility token as ensured by the Financial Market Authority of Liechtenstein thus it doesn’t entitle its holder to a share in the assets of the Foundation or any of its subsidiaries. XCH doesn’t generate passive income and may not be sold back to the xChainge Foundation. It’s main purpose is to be used on the xChainge platform. Smiley

XChainge

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 01:57:58 AM

We are also embedding all the needed cryptocurrency services into a single application. No longer will a user's workflow remind shuffling a deck of cards: wallet - switch - exchange - switch - contract builder - switch - wallet - switch, etc. xChainge puts everything close together within one window.
I understand what you're talking about! Today I had to make several transactions in ETH, and the network was slowing down, and I noticed that these constant switchings between the windows for each operation are terribly tiring.

Thank you for your reply! Yes, we understand you Smiley

CanvinGale

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:28:53 AM

I understand what you're talking about! Today I had to make several transactions in ETH, and the network was slowing down, and I noticed that these constant switchings between the windows for each operation are terribly tiring.

its good to see that everyone on this thread are helping each other especially for those people who cant stay here all the time, im a little outdated too but im going to put my money to this project.
Naes

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:47:54 AM

its good to see that everyone on this thread are helping each other especially for those people who cant stay here all the time, im a little outdated too but im going to put my money to this project.

I am also going to invest in this project. I think it will be successful and useful for users.
XChainge

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 08:06:47 AM

Thank you! We are making the thread better all together;)

CanvinGale

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:13:18 AM

Shocked This project gives you security and protection to your files and account. And also, you can access the system anywhere you are and anytime of the day and that was very convenient to anyone.
Naes

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:23:57 AM

Can you explain the meaning of this procedure?
And what if will I invest in shares of 15 ETH but many times?

If you want to divide huge sum (>20 ETH) to small portions you should send ETH from different wallets otherwise a few transactions from one wallet will be summarized and you fall under KYC. This way, it's ok Wink
Ok. But what the meaning of this procedure? Why you want to Know Your Clyent?

This is a world trend and is considered normal. We are moving into civilized jurisdictions.
KateMoss

Activity: 320

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:37:06 AM

So you mean that many project now, working like Banks?
I don't know about dividentsbut maybee you find such information on their website https://xchainge.io/
KateMoss

Activity: 320

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:43:11 AM

Shocked This project gives you security and protection to your files and account. And also, you can access the system anywhere you are and anytime of the day and that was very convenient to anyone.

I personally agree in your opinion regarding this xChainge. Based on my reading about this company. So basically, the company itself is trustworthy . Given, the company provides a quality services.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: