Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:04:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN]⚡xChainge: Wallet and fully decentralized exchange with a friendly UI/UX⚡  (Read 13676 times)
XChainge

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

We believe in freedom of the decentralized world

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 02:38:38 AM

Does anyone know how much has been raised so far? Xchainge seems like a really good project although the there seems to be some tough competitors already existing in the space.

Ho knows, you can find ore information on their website or look at  https://xchainge.io/crowdsale.html

40 000 tokens are sold, am I right?

Yes, thank you!
You can see the information in the section "CROWDSALE" https://xchainge.io/crowdsale.html

Join us: xchainge.io | https://t.me/xchainge
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
XChainge

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 02:44:09 AM

I believe that this project, will be able to give every users the service that will make them feel safe, that no matter what happens, or how long it takes, their files are safely stored and can't be touched by any hackers. thanks to xChainge. this will be a great project Shocked

Nice to hear!Thank you for your support and understanding Smiley Wink

XChainge

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 02:47:59 AM

xChainge doing their best to develop the most user-friendly interface because they are convinced that a tool with a familiar interface will bring the blockchain world closer to people who are long used to the simplicity and convenience of the classic online banking software. Wink

We are glad that you appreciate this too! Thank you Smiley

XChainge

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 02:53:14 AM

This project will be really usefull for Traders who wish to make secure and fast deals , Cryptoasset owners, who are seeking a simple, convenient and a secure solution to store and trade their tokens, even the ones with low liquidity. The ICO has start good luck Dev!

Yes, also on the xChainge platform you may also trade physical assets with the help of Arbiters Wink

Thanks for the support! This is important for us Smiley

XChainge

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 02:59:06 AM

Different trackers have their own requirements. But, if possible, it is necessary to reach the maximum ratings from their experts. This increases the interest in the project itself.
I, as an investor, are more interested in real work, and not in compliance with the opinion of rating agencies. I think that the xChainge team does everything right.
I also trust Team xChainge more than trackers.

Thank you for your trust! Smiley
We are open and you can see our team, experts, documents, work and we are always ready to explain if something is difficult to understand Wink Wink

XChainge

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 03:10:03 AM

I, as an investor, are more interested in real work, and not in compliance with the opinion of rating agencies. I think that the xChainge team does everything right.

Of course you are right. However, a potential investor who is looking for projects to invest in such trackers, most likely will not pay attention to the project, whose rating is not high. Therefore, if possible, we need to pay attention to this item.  Wink
Then such investors (investing purely in the advertised projects by trackers ) yell that they were deceived. Although they themselves must study the project and trust no one.

Thank you for your reply! Of course, first of all you must do yourself an analysis of the project Wink

XChainge

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 03:17:10 AM

I am wondering since you indicated on whitepaper that user's data is secured and no one will be able to steal it. what device you have plan for such intention like information stealing or even identity theft.

The Proof-of-Snitch protocol, which is the foundation of Ariadna Network, ensures that neither other users nor Matchers can cheat and take over your assets.
They protected with Ariadna Network and Smart Contracts Wink

Thanks for your understanding! Smiley Wink
Yes, the Proof-of-snitch protocol is our own creation, we are creating a system in which calculations of network participants are checked by other network participants. This increases the stability of the system both in terms of safety and in other aspects.

XChainge

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 03:21:15 AM

This project will be really usefull for Traders who wish to make secure and fast deals , Cryptoasset owners, who are seeking a simple, convenient and a secure solution to store and trade their tokens, even the ones with low liquidity. The ICO has start good luck Dev!
I also like the opportunity that will be realized a little later - trading in real assets. The arbitrators will be used there. This will be a breakthrough in the market for such services.

Yes, you are right, it will too!
Thank you! Wink

XChainge

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 03:22:40 AM

you cannot build the system if this is not secured or easy to hack that's why xchainge is a new tech that no one can hack,so your file is totally safe..

Thank you for your understanding! Smiley Wink

XChainge

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 03:27:44 AM

Does anyone know how much has been raised so far? Xchainge seems like a really good project although the there seems to be some tough competitors already existing in the space.

Ho knows, you can find ore information on their website or look at  https://xchainge.io/crowdsale.html

40 000 tokens are sold, am I right?

No, it seems that 41 tokens have been sold for now. But in any case, the beginning was made.

Yes, you seem to be right. The team can be congratulated on the first investment. Let the ICO pass as you planned.

Guys, thank you for your the support! Smiley Wink

XChainge

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 03:30:01 AM

Having a project this big is definitely gonna be a head turner, as long as their promised services will be provided as written in their white paper, then I guess everything is headed to a huge success. Shocked Actually xChainge won't even need to promote their project to the whole world for it to be known, they just need to produce it and then users are sure to spread the word about how amazing xChainge is. Cool

I think so too. People will learn about all worthy projects one way or another. This project has a potential.

Guys!

So nice to hear!! Thank you! Yes, we are working on it Smiley Wink

XChainge

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 03:52:14 AM

One question I have, is at there any point that members of the community feel they will begin to participate in the sale given the dutch style, how about the team themselves, is there any point that you are targeting to begin getting some level of investment? I am concerned that it may just end up being a mad rush at the end of the sale, on the last day, to try and get tokens. Thoughts?

Anything can be, people's reaction is sometimes unpredictable. The team works not only online, but also offline. And offline work can lead to a sales jump towards the end of the crowdsale. We can only assume that it is difficult to calculate for 100 percent Smiley

Nyur

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:29:16 AM

If the development team makes the event with A & Q sessions, which give the team more information for publication, this will be an excellent PR event.
Feetshot

Activity: 308
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:42:23 AM

If the development team makes the event with A & Q sessions, which give the team more information for publication, this will be an excellent PR event.

The question and answer is a good idea, but it takes a lot of time for developers. If they have resources, such as an extra person in their team to handle questions and answers, then it makes sense.
Dieniz

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:06:42 AM

The question and answer is a good idea, but it takes a lot of time for developers. If they have resources, such as an extra person in their team to handle questions and answers, then it makes sense.

A good idea, I very much hope that they will be able to do this for the successful implementation of the project. I know that it takes a lot of effort to complete the project, I hope that they will be able to complete it and present the final solution.
Naes

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:31:29 AM

A good idea, I very much hope that they will be able to do this for the successful implementation of the project. I know that it takes a lot of effort to complete the project, I hope that they will be able to complete it and present the final solution.

Yes, I am also looking forward to it, the team in this project is working quite professionally, and for this it will be easy for them. I also trust them that this project will be completed in the best possible way.
Tane

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:52:59 AM

Yes, I am also looking forward to it, the team in this project is working quite professionally, and for this it will be easy for them. I also trust them that this project will be completed in the best possible way.

By the way, the project site has a block of questions and answers. On many issues it is easy to find a detailed answer.  Wink
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:00:18 AM

By the way, the project site has a block of questions and answers. On many issues it is easy to find a detailed answer.  Wink

Yes, all questions are considered in detail. The main issues that potential investors may face are discussed in detail.
Dieniz

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:06:58 AM

Question for developers, what programming language are you planning to use? Is there any code for this project?
Nyur

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:19:10 AM

Question for developers, what programming language are you planning to use? Is there any code for this project?

I think it's more correct to ask, on what platform will the project work? On your own block or on one of the already existing ones?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: