Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:31:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -ANN- POLYTIMOS - NEW algo - FAIR ninja launch - NO pre,insta,ICO  (Read 95744 times)
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 03:16:07 AM

its gg, scam coin

Try to download the whitepaper or Philo page and my virus scanner goes ape chit.
Maybe you could both think about actually contributing something that provides any shred of credibility to your negative claims? How is it a scam? What virus scanner? What kind of virus? Are you sure you're not just high?

I never said this was a scam I only stated that my virus software goes ape chit.  How is that a negative claim?

I use Opera and Iron browser.  Mcafee and Malwarebytes both flag the download as dangerous.  Why don't they post a .pdf instead of a dynamic .odf file?

I have been working on computers and in the industry since I had my C64 back in the early 80's.  I could smoke an oz and still tear a computer down and put it back together faster then you could get your starbucks crapafrapasoyladdy there Skippy.

Post some updates, be active and professional if you don't want people calling this a scam.  I have been a CTO in 3 startups and we would have NEVER let our public perception get this bad.  And your response makes it look even worse.  

I am holding my POLY coins to see what happens....

Public perception is one thing yes. The other is the fact that we are working on a lot BEFORE we go hard on public perception.

I'm not sure why the papers are coming up that way, but putting them up in PDF form is very simple and I will do that. I meant to last week but it slipped my mind.

The whole thing here is we're looking to HAVE SERVICES RUNNING, and are very close with the public beta site for POLYSHIELD. Which I firmly believe will bring much 'life' into the project.

I think holding the coins is going to prove a very good idea for you. But I've been doing this a very long time as well.

I don't really see why you're saying public perception is bad simply because AV companies don't like Open Document format files. But that's your opinion I suppose.

The perception was bad because the only post for two week after May 25th was about being a scam.  There are a ton of crypto watcher and miners that don't use Discord.  I have been watching 7 or 8 new coins that have started this year and all of them except for one and POLY have between 5 and 13 pages on bitcointalk.  Some of the 5 pages coins give weekly updates as to development or other things going on.  When starting a new project that is almost completely dependent on the activity of outsiders, Miners and MN is this case, you have to let the community know your are still working on a very regular time frame.  RVN has over 200 pages on their first ANN and over 100 on the second.  Most coins don't enjoy this amount of activity so must work to keep people interested.

Most of the time it is pain in the arse work that does not further the development it self and takes up valuable time.  An excellent engineer friend once said you can do all the work in the word but if you did not document it it did not happen.

I like the concept of this project and will hold my coins but with several new coins coming out each week it is easy for people to get distracted without new news quite often.

I can get behind this. I will do more updates on the forums, that's fine. I have plenty of reputation here anyway, and use the forums regularly.

We have repaired the damage caused by the attacks on my infrastructure recently. Got the pool behind 8 distributed worldwide DDOS protection filters, etc. Also repaired 4 of the core POLY nodes that were also disturbed.

I have put a new website up as well, as the webserver previously was one of the things that took collateral damage from the attacks. Will modify the website more in the near future and add more to it.

Anyone who is looking to add a service to the website, simply let me know. Thanks!

POLYSHIELD is back in full-time development and we hope to have it completed very shortly. Hopefully within another couple weeks. We're really excited about this.

We have a few new ideas for the wallet, and a 'wrapper' built around it that will provide access to a few services as well.

I also have an idea for the MasterNode system in the future when we implement it into POLY, which will allow it to be host for a 'decentralized craigslist' type website.

The price is extremely low, great time to acquire more before we really start pushing things. Once we're completed with POLYSHIELD open beta, we will be focusing on gathering a ton of users, and have the means with which to accomplish this.

I am working out a partnership with EasyDEX and getting POLY listed there, as well as working a few other partnerships with other services. POLYSHIELD will likely be a provider for MasterNode host/share services for MYCE and another project. Also for a large crypto community.

ALSO - We are currently looking for people to help get the word out about the project, and the plans for the future, anyone interested, and wanting to be paid in POLY for this work, contact me! Thank you!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
giles-jimmy

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:55:09 AM

I hope good luck for the business! Outstanding idea, pretty good results, believable design!
Koontzy

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:29:29 PM

its gg, scam coin

Try to download the whitepaper or Philo page and my virus scanner goes ape chit.
Maybe you could both think about actually contributing something that provides any shred of credibility to your negative claims? How is it a scam? What virus scanner? What kind of virus? Are you sure you're not just high?

I never said this was a scam I only stated that my virus software goes ape chit.  How is that a negative claim?

I use Opera and Iron browser.  Mcafee and Malwarebytes both flag the download as dangerous.  Why don't they post a .pdf instead of a dynamic .odf file?

I have been working on computers and in the industry since I had my C64 back in the early 80's.  I could smoke an oz and still tear a computer down and put it back together faster then you could get your starbucks crapafrapasoyladdy there Skippy.

Post some updates, be active and professional if you don't want people calling this a scam.  I have been a CTO in 3 startups and we would have NEVER let our public perception get this bad.  And your response makes it look even worse.  

I am holding my POLY coins to see what happens....

Public perception is one thing yes. The other is the fact that we are working on a lot BEFORE we go hard on public perception.

I'm not sure why the papers are coming up that way, but putting them up in PDF form is very simple and I will do that. I meant to last week but it slipped my mind.

The whole thing here is we're looking to HAVE SERVICES RUNNING, and are very close with the public beta site for POLYSHIELD. Which I firmly believe will bring much 'life' into the project.

I think holding the coins is going to prove a very good idea for you. But I've been doing this a very long time as well.

I don't really see why you're saying public perception is bad simply because AV companies don't like Open Document format files. But that's your opinion I suppose.

The perception was bad because the only post for two week after May 25th was about being a scam.  There are a ton of crypto watcher and miners that don't use Discord.  I have been watching 7 or 8 new coins that have started this year and all of them except for one and POLY have between 5 and 13 pages on bitcointalk.  Some of the 5 pages coins give weekly updates as to development or other things going on.  When starting a new project that is almost completely dependent on the activity of outsiders, Miners and MN is this case, you have to let the community know your are still working on a very regular time frame.  RVN has over 200 pages on their first ANN and over 100 on the second.  Most coins don't enjoy this amount of activity so must work to keep people interested.

Most of the time it is pain in the arse work that does not further the development it self and takes up valuable time.  An excellent engineer friend once said you can do all the work in the word but if you did not document it it did not happen.

I like the concept of this project and will hold my coins but with several new coins coming out each week it is easy for people to get distracted without new news quite often.

I can get behind this. I will do more updates on the forums, that's fine. I have plenty of reputation here anyway, and use the forums regularly.

We have repaired the damage caused by the attacks on my infrastructure recently. Got the pool behind 8 distributed worldwide DDOS protection filters, etc. Also repaired 4 of the core POLY nodes that were also disturbed.

I have put a new website up as well, as the webserver previously was one of the things that took collateral damage from the attacks. Will modify the website more in the near future and add more to it.

Anyone who is looking to add a service to the website, simply let me know. Thanks!

POLYSHIELD is back in full-time development and we hope to have it completed very shortly. Hopefully within another couple weeks. We're really excited about this.

We have a few new ideas for the wallet, and a 'wrapper' built around it that will provide access to a few services as well.

I also have an idea for the MasterNode system in the future when we implement it into POLY, which will allow it to be host for a 'decentralized craigslist' type website.

The price is extremely low, great time to acquire more before we really start pushing things. Once we're completed with POLYSHIELD open beta, we will be focusing on gathering a ton of users, and have the means with which to accomplish this.

I am working out a partnership with EasyDEX and getting POLY listed there, as well as working a few other partnerships with other services. POLYSHIELD will likely be a provider for MasterNode host/share services for MYCE and another project. Also for a large crypto community.

ALSO - We are currently looking for people to help get the word out about the project, and the plans for the future, anyone interested, and wanting to be paid in POLY for this work, contact me! Thank you!

Wow, this is the kind of informations we need. I mined this coin for like 3 months and since there is fees associated with this I am happy to see it's gonna move soon

Thanks alot for this
Bedell_Il

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:49:56 PM

It looks of this project will be preferably in the measurable future.
 Good luck.
cel1697i845

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:22:29 AM

Will it be in the future, POLY is posted on other exchanges?
I have a transaction stuck on crypto-bridge.org, because of this I just keep on a cold purse. I can not trade.
TchidaDeru

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:29:57 AM

I expect this project go up well and excellent! Outstanding plan, logical plan, very nice activity.
nu2mlock

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:34:03 PM

What's going on with POLY on Crypto-Bridge? My transaction has been stuck for weeks. I fear that there's something wrong with Suprnova though and that those miners mine on another chain + my local wallet must be on that chain. Because my transactions to and from my wallet doesn't exist on the explorer either.

Is the explorer and CB wrong or is Suprnova on the wrong chain or something?
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 05:56:55 PM

Will it be in the future, POLY is posted on other exchanges?
I have a transaction stuck on crypto-bridge.org, because of this I just keep on a cold purse. I can not trade.
'

Funny you mention this, as I was just coming here to talk about a partnership I struck with EasyDEX, another DEX that is being built atop of BTS blockchain. So yes, POLY will be getting listed there.

Also, due to a couple people mentioning they had issues with crypto-bridge, I have messaged them to find out what the situation is. I will keep everyone informed as to their response when I know it. Thanks!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 05:59:42 PM

What's going on with POLY on Crypto-Bridge? My transaction has been stuck for weeks. I fear that there's something wrong with Suprnova though and that those miners mine on another chain + my local wallet must be on that chain. Because my transactions to and from my wallet doesn't exist on the explorer either.

Is the explorer and CB wrong or is Suprnova on the wrong chain or something?

Hmm... I haven't noticed anyone else complaining about dual chains.  But we should definitely look into this if you believe it to be a thing.

As for crypto-bridge, like I said I've already messaged them. As for the rest I can't say right now but I'll start looking into things and see what is going on.

Which top block are you showing on your client? Mine is showing block 107895.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 06:12:21 PM

UPDATE - Contact received from crypto-bridge, I will keep everyone updated as everything progresses.... However, so far it DOES seem like there was some sort of fork a couple weeks ago. Could have coincided with the attack on my infrastructure which caused 3 of my host hypervisors to have issues in various ways.

At this point, I don't know exactly what has happened, but am working on figuring out the problem. According to 3 people I have checked with so far, they are all on the same top block that I am, which is the same one that the block explorer is on as well.

Deleting and resynchronizing your db should resolve any issues if you believe you are on a fork chain.

I am setting up a few other nodes in different places worldwide to prevent things like this in the future hopefully, though I did have core nodes on 3 different hosts worldwide already... so this is odd.

We could use a few people who would like to run core nodes for us potentially, that might be helpful. I would be more than willing to give someone a few coins to set something up.

I will keep everyone updated as the situation progresses and we figure out more. Thanks!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 06:21:09 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT - I notice two problems right away...

1. WE HAVE TO GET SOME HASHRATE OFF OF SUPRNOVA, THEY OWN ALMOST THE ENTIRETY OF THE NETWORK HASHRATE. This is VERY bad!! PLEASE MOVE SOME MINERS TO ANOTHER POOL, THIS IS HORRIBLE.

2. Due to the above, probably, I'm seeing a bunch of weirdness on the blockexplorer and likely issues throughout the network. WE HAVE TO GET THE HASHRATE DISTRIBUTED. Continuing to mine all on the same pool is going to cause all kinds of chaos on the network.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
TomKirschenmann

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:31:25 PM

Looks very good. Detailed and profitable approach, flawless business!  Good luck fellows!
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 07:35:19 PM

We have noticed a few things in the wallet for cryptopool.party, I have implemented a temporary fix that has allowed the pool to hit two blocks again.

As far as the overall network, it seems everyone is synchronized, but it does seem there was an issue a few weeks ago, which I'm working on resolving with cryptobridge. Cryptobridge is definitely screwy and likely not on the correct chain, but not entirely sure how or why.

I am going to setup some more core nodes, and get crypto-bridge to resync their chain, and hopefully the issues will be resolved.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 08:03:21 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2018, 10:49:24 PM by crowetic

Okay, after in-depth check of the multiple things I was checking... I have found that the network is okay, however, we still do need to get miners off suprnova and onto another pool or solo to make the network stronger.

https://cryptopool.party - BACK FULLY FUNCTIONING AFTER SLIGHT WALLET ISSUE. Everything is good now. Potentially move over to us to help balance out the network.

ANY OTHER POOLS THAT WOULD LIKE TO BE MENTIONED HERE, ON THE WEBSITE, ETC. PLEASE LET ME KNOW. THANKS!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 01:55:35 PM

Okay, after in-depth check of the multiple things I was checking... I have found that the network is okay, however, we still do need to get miners off suprnova and onto another pool or solo to make the network stronger.

https://cryptopool.party - BACK FULLY FUNCTIONING AFTER SLIGHT WALLET ISSUE. Everything is good now. Potentially move over to us to help balance out the network.

ANY OTHER POOLS THAT WOULD LIKE TO BE MENTIONED HERE, ON THE WEBSITE, ETC. PLEASE LET ME KNOW. THANKS!

We will look at adding to our MPOS pool AND the Yiimp pool ...

We have a few things we need to sort on the Pyroxene (theMINE) Platform first and in the coming week, we ill have the a look at setting the mine up on both our systems. Once the background work is done for the list of jobs we need to finish, then we start working on adding coins to the Pyroxene Platform.

Nice work here BTW with the coin mate. Maybe we could work together in future.

#crysx

nu2mlock

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:49:02 PM

The explorer is now showing the transaction I made to Crypto-Bridge, so I'm hoping everything is fine now. Previously the transactions didn't show up, my wallet balance on the explorer was wrong and transactions from the pool also didn't show up. But it is now, so hopefully it's just a matter of time until CB syncs.

Hopefully no one lost anything.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:54:28 PM

I don't know how to mine as I am not very techy but wouldn't mind putting my marketing skills to use if this project ever needs any. I liked the Greek name of the project as I am Greek and it means valuable. I hope this coin truly becomes of real value to people who own it and wouldn't mind doing a video and a blog review maybe in exchange for owning a small bag. I like community coins as it really brings me back to the good old days.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
triode

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:28:45 PM

This project is lucky to have sometime as proactive as Crowetic.  That's really promising for a young project, being able to track down issues before the coin finds its legs.

I had put in a ticket with Crypto-Bridge more than a week ago and heard nothing about POLY withdrawals, so I'm glad that it's something that they have been made aware of and are going to get things working again.  It was certainly distressing to have coins just vanish and hearing nothing about it.

In such a down market overall, I'm feeling really good about POLY.  I saw some updates on PolyShield on the forums, seems things are moving along nicely; it's really the perfect time to build up a coin when the waters are quiet, anyway.  Looks like a good time to get back to mining.
FreakCoder

Activity: 750
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:42:27 AM

Polytimos (POLY)
Dedicated Port: 8464
User: Your wallet address
Password: c=POLY
Fee: 0.5%
Payout: Every hour

Code:
-a poly -o stratum+tcp://mining.evo.today:8464 -u walletaddress -p c=POLY

Join our Discord
Ejimwoolfumb

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:27:22 AM

Good morning all!
You need to add token details to permit participants to get in the business.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: