Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:41:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] NEXT.exchange the first decentralized crypto stockmarket  (Read 7190 times)
bfn

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:32:19 AM

The NEXT.exchange AIRDROP is LIVE! 

TO THE AIRDROP 

What is NEXT.exchange?
NEXT.exchange, is the first decentralized stock exchange built on multiple Blockchains. Cryptocurrencies and tokens are experiencing a huge boost at the moment, but only a small slice potentially genuine tokens are actually being traded on an easy to use exchange -  or there are many companies that do not know how to hold a proper ICO without going overboard. NEXT.exchange changes all of this by offering an easy to use platform with access to all forms of digital assets. But we can’t just build a full-fledged exchange by ourselves, we need a community for that. We need you. We are proud to present the NEXT token to anyone who wants to participate in the realization of something unique. If you need more information, please visit our website or social channels (see below). An official announcement about the tokensale will be posted soon.   

TWITTER | TELEGRAM | WHITEPAPER | FACEBOOK | YOUTUBE | AIRDROP | WEBSITE

We are offering our airdrop participants a total of 200,000 NEXT tokens! 

RULES FOR THE AIRDROP:
• Each user can only register with one account. The use of different accounts, deceit or spamming is not allowed and will lead to disqualification, resulting in you being unable to participate in future airdrops;
• After the first airdrop is finished and the maximum number of participants has been reached, the next airdrop must be re-registered;
• To participate in future airdrops join the NEXT.exchange Telegram at https://t.me/next_exchange

can you explain to me, why can i like your post in bitcointalk sir?
linkdead13

Activity: 330
Merit: 100

0x86dc77dFd74827c19B7AfF84Ab46D7f9504899dE

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 11:40:41 AM

Though I have some interest in your project I wonder why such a low payout to airdrop participants?
F20Cihan

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:21:45 PM

great project
Xylene

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:24:42 PM

what is the initial price of your token dev?
bfn3

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:54:39 PM

TO THE AIRDROP 

What is NEXT.exchange?
NEXT.exchange, is the first decentralized stock exchange built on multiple Blockchains. Cryptocurrencies and tokens are experiencing a huge boost at the moment, but only a small slice potentially genuine tokens are actually being traded on an easy to use exchange -  or there are many companies that do not know how to hold a proper ICO without going overboard. NEXT.exchange changes all of this by offering an easy to use platform with access to all forms of digital assets. But we can’t just build a full-fledged exchange by ourselves, we need a community for that. We need you. We are proud to present the NEXT token to anyone who wants to participate in the realization of something unique. If you need more information, please visit our website or social channels (see below). An official announcement about the tokensale will be posted soon.   

RULES FOR THE AIRDROP:
• Each user can only register with one account. The use of different accounts, deceit or spamming is not allowed and will lead to disqualification, resulting in you being unable to participate in future airdrops;
• After the first airdrop is finished and the maximum number of participants has been reached, the next airdrop must be re-registered;
• To participate in future airdrops join the NEXT.exchange Telegram at https://t.me/next_exchange

I want to liked your post sir, but i dont find like button on here
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:08:50 PM

Good project, I will follow, good luck
Rooaraak

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:12:18 PM

Nice project, will follow...
dkhanalnp

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:15:23 PM

TO THE AIRDROP 

What is NEXT.exchange?

RULES FOR THE AIRDROP:

your program is good, it will be better if you can keep your price or you can pump your coins
dincer125

Activity: 110
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:38:20 PM

nice project . Hope it will be a successful one... good luck

levannatko

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:30:01 PM

This is a good idea. Hope I will use your resource.
PitL0rd2002

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:10:06 PM

First decentralized exchange? You sure? We have a lot decentralized exchanges right now... EtherDelta, IDEX and some more...
Kaiserschlacht

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:56:59 PM

I think that you have a lot of competitors in this area Undecided
Moesee

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:30:56 PM

Like this looks positive
kiver

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:50:01 PM

like the new exchange hope it will legit and successful best of luck
abdelkarim

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:31:48 PM

i joi airdrop thanks for the project
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:29:29 PM

Gooluck dev and thank, succes for all
elguettlazhari

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:50:46 PM

the best crypto  Sad Sad Sad Sad Shocked Shocked Shocked
anang ala habibillah

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:22:38 AM

NEXT.exchange, is the first decentralized stock exchange built on multiple Blockchains. Cryptocurrencies and tokens are experiencing a huge boost at the moment, but only a small slice potentially genuine tokens are actually being traded on an easy to use exchange -  or there are many companies that do not know how to hold a proper ICO without going overboard. NEXT.exchange changes all of this by offering an easy to use platform with access to all forms of digital assets. But we can’t just build a full-fledged exchange by ourselves, we need a community for that. We need you. We are proud to present the NEXT token to anyone who wants to participate in the realization of something unique. If you need more information, please visit our website or social channels (see below). An official announcement about the tokensale will be posted soon
cheryldlovejoy

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:15:02 AM

Good project, I waiting next steps
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:18:53 AM

If i will participate can i use my  mew ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: