Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:29:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] STAMPS - Equity Tokens And Dividend Payments In BTC!  (Read 6781 times)
Stephlambert

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:49:56 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2017, 08:26:24 AM by Stephlambert

Just my humble opinion, but when you see so many countries announcing that they will regulate ICOs that offer securities (and I am not talking about the US only), it is kind of hard to decide to invest in an ICO like yours. Granted, ICOs are risky investments no matter what, but this one seems to be very risky due to its nature.
KryptoKash (OP)

Activity: 511
Merit: 275

Bitcoin Interest.

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:04:56 PM

Just my humble opinion, but when you see so many countries announcing that they will regulate ICOs that offer securities (and I am not talking about the US only), it is kind of hard to decide to invest in an ICO like yours. Granted, ICOs are risky investments no matter what, but this one seems to be very risky do to its nature.

This is exactly why we need Stamps. As ICOs become more regulated we hope to see companies launch a Stamp Release instead of an ICO. Stamp Releases can be an alternative to the ICO. The problem with ICOs is the risk to the investor. Countries are trying to prevent their citizens from being frauded. With Stamps, the power is in the investors hands from the start. Investors do not have to pay for their equity tokens. Stamp Releases will also allow the investors to set the value of the equity tokens they receive. We will not sell equity tokens, and we fully intend to comply with the laws of the countries in which we operate. Please see our whitepaper: https://stampsplatform.com/stamps_whitepaper.pdf and join us on telegram: https://t.me/stampsplatform.
Thank You

retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:04:33 AM

Hello! I am an editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/stamps-ico-16717. If you want to fill out your profile with more information, want to add, change something - feel free to contact me
I'm not the staff of the ICO but, it makes me happy if someone spread the words of STAMPS.

FYI, ICO will be started in 2 hours!
KryptoKash (OP)

Bitcoin Interest.

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:32:30 PM

Interesting project, always Like projects that bring people and financial instruments together. Just curious about accepting Ethereum for the token and then paying dividends in Bitcoin. I love both dearly, just wondering it's two lots of address for you to collect. a lot of work.
Overall this project very good, but as you said i think the team must explain to us about dividens in bitcoin, because usually bitcoin and ethereum price can't walk together. Maybe the team have some reason that we don't know
Stamps will not be collecting ETH addresses. We are not an ETH token. We are a coin on the Soferox blockchain.

Within the Stamps wallet, there will be a place where you can enter the BTC address where you want to receive your dividend payments. Businesses will have a dashboard where they can go to process these payments. Paying dividends will be fast and easy for them using their Stamps Platform dashboard.

Strawbabies

Activity: 266
Merit: 130

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:16:11 AM

Stamps Twitter Campaign is now live.

Link to thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2499787.0
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:35:38 AM

Hmm seems interesting but how does the dividend system work? Is it like Ark where you have votes to a particular "company" of sorts and you get dividends based on the amount you have or is it like proof of Stake where you get coins for staking your existing coins?
moonfrost21

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:12:04 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 07:11:25 PM by moonfrost21

I am currently working with this one, I hope that your ICO will be a success. It will be a good platform to use when you have different kinds of Cryptocurrencies.
It will be easier for traders to exchange their cryptocurrencies to different coins. In the future, this will be a big company.

Prettymie

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:36:24 AM

May I know if the equity token holders came from big investors?
Having the voting right is pretty unique as they can choose whom to elect as board members. But I am very confuse if what are the requirements to become a token holders.
SweetSv

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:15:10 AM

Having the voting right is pretty unique as they can choose whom to elect as board members. But I am very confuse if what are the requirements to become a token holders.
I'm also interested in buying tokens strategic investors, funds and will they have an impact on the company's activities?
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 11:43:48 AM

Such a nice and promising poject to keep an eye with. I know that a lot of investors are going to jump into the Stamp project because of it's ideas and also comes with it's own wallet very convenient. What I like about the project is it's management tools are promising that pays dividend into Bitcoin, voting rights, stake increase and aquisation.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
KryptoKash (OP)

Bitcoin Interest.

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:25:50 PM

Hmm seems interesting but how does the dividend system work? Is it like Ark where you have votes to a particular "company" of sorts and you get dividends based on the amount you have or is it like proof of Stake where you get coins for staking your existing coins?
When a Blue Stamp Release takes place a legal agreement will be made available that will outline all terms and restrictions of their equity tokens. Within this agreement, the business will outline their plan for dividend payouts to their equity token holders. When and if dividends payments begin they will be in the form of bitcoin payments. Within the Stamps wallet, you will be able to enter a BTC address where you want your dividend payments to be sent.

Hi Dev, in simple explanations what is Stamps for? Is this like a collateral that you will issue to others? By the way, I'm liking your project and I will going to support it, knowing that this project will be inexpensive. Im sure more people will be attracted to join and invest in this project.
Stamps is a platform that makes it very simple for companies to raise funding by giving away their equity to the STAMP holders. We are releasing a new video today/tomorrow that will explain everything in detail. Please join our telegram group to stay up to date with us https://t.me/stampsplatform.

This look pretty good,I have joined this campaign .
Looking forward to ico on December 12.
Hope this program improves progress.
Our Pre-ICO has already begun. You can sign up now here: https://stampsplatform.com/users/join.php

Tokens paying dividends in bitcoins are excellent! Can US citizens participate in ICO? Do you have a bounty for social networks?

Our ICO is not open to the USA.

it's sounds good coin and do u have airdrop ?

The only airdrops that will take place will be during our Stamp Releases. All STAMP holders will get equity tokens airdropped to them. How many equity tokens you get is directly related to how many STAMP coins your wallet has.

If you want to own equity tokens all you have to do is join our ICO and hold your STAMP coins.

It's a brilliant decision to pay in bitcoins and not in fiat currencies, but then when the laws are passed and if bitcoins are equated to money there can be problems.
Within our wallet, there will also be a place for you to enter your tax information. While this is not mandatory some companies might require it in order to pay dividends. If you are holding equity tokens we recommend that you fill it out.

feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:47:00 PM

The original idea is to pay dividends bitcoins. Is the procedure required by the KYC?

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:30:14 PM

Equity Tokens And Dividend Payments In BTC!
the questions is why the dividend payments in Bitcoin not in stamps token ?

KryptoKash (OP)

Bitcoin Interest.

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:17:58 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2023, 06:28:56 PM by Welsh

The original idea is to pay dividends bitcoins. Is the procedure required by the KYC?
We are not accepting USA citizens at this time. There is no KYC, simply deposit ETH and get STAMP coins.

Equity Tokens And Dividend Payments In BTC!
the questions is why the dividend payments in Bitcoin not in stamps token ?
Dividend payments will be in bitcoin. Any STAMP holder who decides they want more STAMP coins can transfer the BTC to an exchange and purchase more STAMP coins.  Smiley

[Moderator note: consecutive posts merged (separated via horizontal lines)]

KryptoKash (OP)

Bitcoin Interest.

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:48:56 PM

This is what we need safer business transactions, saying no resk well now I would say nice, and keep it up. Helping a business? that's how stamps platform should go and help the business world as they say.
Make sure you join our telegram group to stay up to date with all the new updates on Stamps - https://t.me/stampsplatform  Smiley

p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:51:55 PM

I read that you will launch your services on the soferox platform. How are you sure to do so if the soferox platform is not ready yet. Would you be able to meet the set deadline even if the launch of the platform is beyond your control (perhaps Aaron might give a thorough answer on this)?
soferox

Activity: 78
Merit: 133

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 11:07:05 PM

I read that you will launch your services on the soferox platform. How are you sure to do so if the soferox platform is not ready yet. Would you be able to meet the set deadline even if the launch of the platform is beyond your control (perhaps Aaron might give a thorough answer on this)?

p3ppymon,

Good to see you over here and asking great questions. Let me try and shed some light on this.

The Soferox platform is not ready for public use, this is correct, however, I have worked with Manuel and his team to get them up and running on our private nodes and chain as they are the first team to adopt our blockchain and will be using it. Obviously since they are the first I am more than willing to work with them. So they are using a private node of Soferox at the moment. Once everything goes live all those transactions will be merged and everyone will be operating on the same chain.

Now, why did we do this? We decided to do this as it allows us to see our chain being used in a real world scenario, and allows us to program it just for that. We wanted some real world data to plug into our platform to really make it just right, so once we do open to the public, we already know how it can be used. Manuel is a really smart guy and we really enjoy working with him and Stamps is a great idea too (Not just saying that either).

So stamps deadlines are farther out then ours, and seeing as we know our chain works, this was something we already knew, our ICO was to build the platform for large scale use and the building of an SDK and API, so do not fear about timelines as those are something that were very carefully calculated and given the correct amount of room for everything to work harmoniously. Manuel and Stamps can run on the private node for as long as it needs to allowing them to opperate as normal even if something happend to Soferox development. We took all steps to insure that should something happen Stamps will continue to function and be able to run their company even if Soferox has setbacks, however, we are confident this won't happen.

I hope this answers your questions, also you can always come talk in the Soferox thread, or the Soferox forum too if you'd like. We are always happy to help.

Thanks again,
Aaron
KryptoKash (OP)

Bitcoin Interest.

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:49:57 PM

We are not accepting USA citizens at this time. There is no KYC, simply deposit ETH and get STAMP coins.
Thanks for the update, will there be the ability to hold our crypto currencies in STAMP as well?  Great to see your focused making the timeline accurate. it's horrible when things blow out Smiley
The STAMP wallet will only be for STAMP coins and Equity tokens. You can not hold nor receive other currencies in it. As for our timeline, we set those dates to avoid any extensions. They are accurate and will be met. Let me know if you have any other questions and please join our telegram group to stay up to date with Stamps - https://t.me/stampsplatform

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:58:27 AM

is this project available for worldwide countries?
the payment is paid directly in bitcoin. it makes easier to withdraw

I think its available worldwide, But if you're from the US. You can cannot invest or join the ICO, By the ICO has started 22k$ has been raised in 2 days good job!

retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:07:43 AM

Thanks for the update, will there be the ability to hold our crypto currencies in STAMP as well?  Great to see your focused making the timeline accurate. it's horrible when things blow out Smiley
The STAMP wallet will only be for STAMP coins and Equity tokens. You can not hold nor receive other currencies in it. As for our timeline, we set those dates to avoid any extensions. They are accurate and will be met. Let me know if you have any other questions and please join our telegram group to stay up to date with Stamps - https://t.me/stampsplatform
FYI, I only know about the utility tokens. What does equity tokens really is? Are the both close enough?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: