Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:38:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] STAMPS - Equity Tokens And Dividend Payments In BTC!  (Read 6781 times)
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:52:04 AM

I read that you will launch your services on the soferox platform. How are you sure to do so if the soferox platform is not ready yet. Would you be able to meet the set deadline even if the launch of the platform is beyond your control (perhaps Aaron might give a thorough answer on this)?

p3ppymon,

Good to see you over here and asking great questions. Let me try and shed some light on this.

The Soferox platform is not ready for public use, this is correct, however, I have worked with Manuel and his team to get them up and running on our private nodes and chain as they are the first team to adopt our blockchain and will be using it. Obviously since they are the first I am more than willing to work with them. So they are using a private node of Soferox at the moment. Once everything goes live all those transactions will be merged and everyone will be operating on the same chain.

Now, why did we do this? We decided to do this as it allows us to see our chain being used in a real world scenario, and allows us to program it just for that. We wanted some real world data to plug into our platform to really make it just right, so once we do open to the public, we already know how it can be used. Manuel is a really smart guy and we really enjoy working with him and Stamps is a great idea too (Not just saying that either).

So stamps deadlines are farther out then ours, and seeing as we know our chain works, this was something we already knew, our ICO was to build the platform for large scale use and the building of an SDK and API, so do not fear about timelines as those are something that were very carefully calculated and given the correct amount of room for everything to work harmoniously. Manuel and Stamps can run on the private node for as long as it needs to allowing them to opperate as normal even if something happend to Soferox development. We took all steps to insure that should something happen Stamps will continue to function and be able to run their company even if Soferox has setbacks, however, we are confident this won't happen.

I hope this answers your questions, also you can always come talk in the Soferox thread, or the Soferox forum too if you'd like. We are always happy to help.

Thanks again,
Aaron

If the platform is not ready for public use, then how is it used now?

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:27:13 AM

is this project available for worldwide countries?
the payment is paid directly in bitcoin. it makes easier to withdraw
Absolutely yes my friend you can take advantage of this project wherever you are located. Assuming you have stamps token you need to convert it to ethereum first then eth to bitcoin.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
KryptoKash (OP)

Activity: 511
Merit: 275

Bitcoin Interest.

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:45:45 AM

I read that you will launch your services on the soferox platform. How are you sure to do so if the soferox platform is not ready yet. Would you be able to meet the set deadline even if the launch of the platform is beyond your control (perhaps Aaron might give a thorough answer on this)?

p3ppymon,

Good to see you over here and asking great questions. Let me try and shed some light on this.

The Soferox platform is not ready for public use, this is correct, however, I have worked with Manuel and his team to get them up and running on our private nodes and chain as they are the first team to adopt our blockchain and will be using it. Obviously since they are the first I am more than willing to work with them. So they are using a private node of Soferox at the moment. Once everything goes live all those transactions will be merged and everyone will be operating on the same chain.

Now, why did we do this? We decided to do this as it allows us to see our chain being used in a real world scenario, and allows us to program it just for that. We wanted some real world data to plug into our platform to really make it just right, so once we do open to the public, we already know how it can be used. Manuel is a really smart guy and we really enjoy working with him and Stamps is a great idea too (Not just saying that either).

So stamps deadlines are farther out then ours, and seeing as we know our chain works, this was something we already knew, our ICO was to build the platform for large scale use and the building of an SDK and API, so do not fear about timelines as those are something that were very carefully calculated and given the correct amount of room for everything to work harmoniously. Manuel and Stamps can run on the private node for as long as it needs to allowing them to opperate as normal even if something happend to Soferox development. We took all steps to insure that should something happen Stamps will continue to function and be able to run their company even if Soferox has setbacks, however, we are confident this won't happen.

I hope this answers your questions, also you can always come talk in the Soferox thread, or the Soferox forum too if you'd like. We are always happy to help.

Thanks again,
Aaron

If the platform is not ready for public use, then how is it used now?

Stamps is the first to use the Soferox blockchain. It will be open to others in the future.

ritsel02

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:11:34 AM

Since stamp has its own wallet,does it mean we can't use any other erco wallet for this coin?
Being a token under soferox,
hope you reach your visions for the incoming transactions without
headaches of complications.
KryptoKash (OP)

Bitcoin Interest.

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:05:30 AM

Since stamp has its own wallet,does it mean we can't use any other erco wallet for this coin?
If you hold STAMP coins on the soferox wallet you will not be able to access your equity tokens until you load your private key into the STAMP wallet.

KimberlyGB

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:12:33 AM

If you hold STAMP coins on the soferox wallet you will not be able to access your equity tokens until you load your private key into the STAMP wallet.
The same way as in the myetherwallet? Will there be mobile wallet and generally purses of third-party developers or will there be only a STAMP wallet?
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 04:29:55 AM

I was thinking about the same question, and I'm satisfied with this answer.
I hope this will not happen and this collaboration helps you both succeed and encourage other to adopt your blockchain.

This response also clear my doubts and I also asked the CEO of Soferox regarding on the Stamps project since some member of the team are now part of Stamps project. Well this was actually a good partnership between the two projects so no doubt everythings gonna be alright.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:21:38 AM

The next Ethereum is here  Grin. Anyway good project guys pls is there a bounty for this project? can you provide a link to it. thanks
You can also find Signature campaign for STAMPS.
Here is the link for the campaign:-  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2459832.0;topicseen
Stamps has a bright future and i would suggest it for a profitable future.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:55:00 AM

The next Ethereum is here  Grin. Anyway good project guys pls is there a bounty for this project? can you provide a link to it. thanks
You can also find Signature campaign for STAMPS.
Here is the link for the campaign:-  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2459832.0;topicseen
Stamps has a bright future and i would suggest it for a profitable future.

As far as I know they're also running other campaigns like twitters campaigns, facebook campaigns, and so on. So yeah he can check those out too
moonfrost21

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:32:24 AM

The stamp's white paper was verywell written by someone experienced, kudos for that.
this project are not getting the attention it should here on bitcointalk.
I like the signature campaign that they are doing. Though I would be happier to see them offer both Stamp and BTC for payments.
It will be nice if they will have an update on this one in the future. Having other options for payment will attract more people to advertise in their campaign. I hope it is not too late for that.

Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:22:40 AM

This is quite interesting because within specific parameters, the more STAMP tokens a user holds, the greater a share of distributions he or she will receive. Organizations have the option of issuing equity tokens on certain promotional terms, to certain users of the Stamps platform.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:02:37 AM

I mostly stake my Tokens/Coins in my exchange service. Will this be also possible with Stamp? This will be great then we can do trading in the exchange platform and on the other hand stake our Stamps in the exchange without moving the Coins anywhere and also do not need to pay the transaction fees...
Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:16:57 PM

Soferox has taken the conventional structure of blockchains and created a fork-resistant technology. What this does is allow an entity such as Stamps, to push updates and make alterations to their chain without ever worrying about a fork occurring. Does this means that there would be no hardrfork?

A great start for pre-ICO! The site says that you already collected 118 Ethereum, but what if you do not collect the softcap? The team will work on?
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:01:30 PM

Stamps are a future stock market and it seems to represent many companies from the cross-section of the global economy. Stamps are a platform that makes it very easy for organizations to collect funds by providing their equity to STAMP holders. We are goodluck to this project

and also stamps have a lot of sorry for all of us both now and later, we hope that stamps remain a friend for us all.
PENSCoin

Merit: 103

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:20:45 PM

In what jurisdiction is your company located?  Will the holders of the tokens be anonymous and will Chinese citizens be able to participate in the ICO?
ehrz22

Merit: 105

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:36:41 PM

Stamps are a future stock market and it seems to represent many companies from the cross-section of the global economy. Stamps are a platform that makes it very easy for organizations to collect funds by providing their equity to STAMP holders. We are goodluck to this project

and also stamps have a lot of sorry for all of us both now and later, we hope that stamps remain a friend for us all.

Hello, I didn't get what you mean. I'm sure stamps will never say sorry for this amazing project. It is still new but a lot of members now are participating and we never know how many investors are planning to invest in this project. So let's all think positive and support this project.

Ted Kin

Activity: 546
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:50:14 PM

This is fine if such a platform will bring together with many companies from the cross-section of the global economy.
KryptoKash (OP)

Bitcoin Interest.

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:24:02 PM

In what jurisdiction is your company located?  Will the holders of the tokens be anonymous and will Chinese citizens be able to participate in the ICO?
Stamps (Stamps SAS de CV) is registered and located in Mexico. The only information that is asked during registration is your first name, last name, and email. We do not require any information other information to join. When you sign up you must agree to our TOS which states that you are in a jurisdiction where it is legal for you to participate.

KryptoKash (OP)

Bitcoin Interest.

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:27:26 PM

Soferox has taken the conventional structure of blockchains and created a fork-resistant technology. What this does is allow an entity such as Stamps, to push updates and make alterations to their chain without ever worrying about a fork occurring. Does this means that there would be no hardrfork?

A great start for pre-ICO! The site says that you already collected 118 Ethereum, but what if you do not collect the softcap? The team will work on?
We are confident that the soft cap will be reached. We are just getting started  Smiley

Guzztsar

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:37:39 PM

The stamp's white paper was verywell written by someone experienced, kudos for that.
this project are not getting the attention it should here on bitcointalk.
I like the signature campaign that they are doing. Though I would be happier to see them offer both Stamp and BTC for payments.
Yes, i'm confident that stamps ICO will reach 1.5M, but no problem at all to getting paid in stamp tokens.
Did you see their Twitter campaign? they're paying very well:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2499787
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: