Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:16:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not buy the new PMBs called BFMINES issued by Furuknap  (Read 3047 times)
SOSLOVE868 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 12:58:50 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2013, 03:12:38 AM by SOSLOVE868

Furuknap, this guy owns a website ,pretend to be a professional investor.

He issued this bond contracts that intend to be mining at September 2013, but he issuing his bond contracts in BTCT.CO right now.

Not only the value of his contracts is over-priced , he planed to issued 004 per 1M/hashrate which does not backed by any miners right now.

This guy ordered his devices for $20 USD per G/hash but he sell his contracts at $400 per G/hash.(You are going to pay 20 times more expensive than directly ordered it from Metabank)

I suggesting everyone in this forum should be smart , do not buying his contracts ,not only you will loss its value in very short time for sure and also
you will take the risk which original below to this guy!!! if anything happen with his order ,then victims will be you!

According to DMS/MINING ,THAT 1M/hashrate is only worth 0.003 BTC which you will receiving dividend from any time after your purchased the contracts.

Furuknap will continue posting to everyone that PMBs are good investment , why should he doing this ?

This because he will try his best to defend for PMBs are good investment by argue with anyone saying that PMBs are bad investment whichever will stop his greedy cheating plan go succeed.

Since , I spend my time here , is trying to prevent newbies from reading his false post and made a wrong decision. The reason I doing this is just because of my conscience. I am once a victim of PMBs , I do not want people repeating the mistake I have made .

And there also a trap in his contract , it stated that Mining will start on September 2013, but metabank said will start delivering orders on 1 August, this mean not only you guys are going to take the ship risk which originally belong to him and if metabank deliver its orders before 1 September 2013, then this guy will mining for himself util September 2013.  if metabank delayed its orders and in the main time difficulty is increasing , then anyone bought his contracts will be burning by then.   Ask people who bought BFL pre-order ,they will tells you what this fells like.

I will try my best to keep this post up...to ensure that less people will be hurt by his contract..of course, if you are smart and you want make money with BTC, do not buying PMBs at this time ~~you should wait util when ASIC are totally absorbed by the market.

This guy deleted my post in his thread, This makes me no choice that I only can send out information in here~

One month before this man trying to convince me to hold PAJKA bonds, I am glad I have right prediction of what will happen in the future.

Thus, I only make 6BTC loss in PAJKA BOND, If I did listen to him, I  will loss half of what I have invested in PAJKA BOND , anyone do not believe me you could going to BTCT.CO to look the past 1 month trend of PAJKA BOND.

Especially, newbies please do not buying anything you do not understand , I hope that you will have a pleasure time within trading BTC stocks and probably makes profit on it,but not wasting your money on it, for those people issued PMBs at this time should be ashamed on themselves as well as who approved it to trade on exchange.

I know BTC will only survive when more and more people will joint to it , I can not let minority of some evil people destroying our community by they take money away from innocent newbies. This will be a huge loss for entire Bitcoin community, if people are leave with lose ,they will never come back and will spreading negative information about trading with BTC stocks, thus the growth of entire BTC stocks will also be affected.

I claimed that I do not say PMBs are traps, What I stated is wait util the market totally absorbed the new technology then we should able to buying it again.

The right calculator for your to calculating the value of PMBs:  http://btc.re/?t=miningcalc

In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mvidetto

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 01:02:48 AM

I would hope this is pretty obvious as he states in the contract... but many people are naive.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 01:05:38 AM

Agreed, this is a horrible investment at the offered price. I thought it was okay at first before I realized it only starts hashing in months.
SOSLOVE868 (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 01:09:25 AM

I would hope this is pretty obvious as he states in the contract... but many people are naive.

I just trying to prevent people make stupid decision, that eventually loss its money..

The Survive of BTC is part depend on those new entry, if they loss their money by buying those PMBs ,then they might leaves this community and would probably never comeback . We can't let the minority of people by issuing those PMBs at this time to hurt majority of people..
Most newbies when they make decision ,they are often do no make right judgement.

if one person read my post and stop invest in those bonds ,then it is the victory of myself, I will be proud of what I did today ~
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 01:13:02 AM

Perhaps they shouldn't be investing if they don't know what they are doing Tongue
SOSLOVE868 (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 01:25:14 AM

Perhaps they shouldn't be investing if they don't know what they are doing Tongue

They do not know, this why we should help them , because they are the future of BTC.
We should do something to stop those greedy people destroying people's faith in BTC.
TECHICENINE

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 01:30:47 AM

no doubt these exchanges are pure comedy..virtual games lol
furuknap

Activity: 294

http://coin.furuknap.net/

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 01:39:43 AM

Agreed, this is a horrible investment at the offered price. I thought it was okay at first before I realized it only starts hashing in months.

Actually, 100TH just announced that because the chips are working correctly (and these are the same chips used in my miner) they will start deployment next week.

https://picostocks.com/docs/index/19

Because of the lower hash rate we will have problems to deliver the full 104TH/s performance in the next weeks. Only 35296 chips are expected to be available for the mine next week. This corresponds to only 70TH/s. We are still waiting for the other packaging company to provide us with the estimation of the date for the completion of packaging.
We expect a delay of 1-2 weeks in launching the mine. We assume the initial launch will include only 70TH/s and few days later additional 34TH/s will be installed.

I don't want to overpromise anything, so I won't adjust the contract, but it is more and more likely that the miner will arrive much sooner than September.

.b

SOSLOVE868 (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 01:46:43 AM

Actually, 100TH just announced that because the chips are working correctly (and these are the same chips used in my miner) they will start deployment next week.

https://picostocks.com/docs/index/19

Because of the lower hash rate we will have problems to deliver the full 104TH/s performance in the next weeks. Only 35296 chips are expected to be available for the mine next week. This corresponds to only 70TH/s. We are still waiting for the other packaging company to provide us with the estimation of the date for the completion of packaging.
We expect a delay of 1-2 weeks in launching the mine. We assume the initial launch will include only 70TH/s and few days later additional 34TH/s will be installed.

I don't want to overpromise anything, so I won't adjust the contract, but it is more and more likely that the miner will arrive much sooner than September.

.b

Why don't you cancel your IPO , then you can do it when the miners are arrive?

What you are doing right now , you are asking other people to take out the risk which belongs to you and also you 10x over price your future devices.

You think all people are stupid Huh
joele
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 01:48:03 AM

PMB can be profitable if you bought or issued less 0.0015
furuknap

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 01:48:17 AM

Nope, just you, really.

.b

SOSLOVE868 (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 01:51:18 AM

Nope, just you, really.

.b

Yes , If I listen to you ,then I am absolutely stupid , but I am not...
I really want to beat you up if I could, you absolute a liar , I never seen single person like you who can ignored all truth.

The truth is PMBs lose half of its value in past month and will be more !!

Of course , you will happy to issue PMBs, because today's money borrowed only needs to pay back half in a month time..

Did you fell ashamed about yourself? God will punishing you ,and I think you will nearly going to hell at your age now.

Please do something good, ok? do not hurt innocent people by taking their money away, otherwise you really will be punished by God !

furuknap

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 01:53:31 AM

I really want to beat you up if I could, you absolute a liar , I never seen single person like you who can ignored all truth.

The truth is PMBs lose half of its value and will be more !

So now we've moved to both threats of physical violence and claims without backing.

Those are often tools utilized by those who have no arguments at all.

I'd be happy to post real evidence of your lies, however, if you'd like that?

.b

SOSLOVE868 (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 01:55:40 AM

So now we've moved to both threats of physical violence and claims without backing.

.b

Come on , Is that you try to post again of what my assumption of Avalon and AM? I have stated that just assumption...
Just do it ..... people with right mind will determine the truth , you are a liar!!

SOSLOVE868 (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 02:10:43 AM

.b
Again, to trying to argue that investments which will loss half of its value in 1 months time are good investments are ridiculousness and those people trying to issuing those bond contracts are greedy ugly people, God will punish you...you can't go to haven , hell is the only place for you .

I am happy that you come here and make this thread up...this will makes more people to view it.. this is the only thing you did right , since I know you.
FloatesMcgoates

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 02:13:59 AM

Well you can buy deprived's offering at .003 BTC/mh or TAT's at .004 BTC/MH right now, so why would anyone buy your PMB and wait several months before seeing anything returned?
furuknap

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 02:22:32 AM

Well you can buy deprived's offering at .003 BTC/mh or TAT's at .004 BTC/MH right now, so why would anyone buy your PMB and wait several months before seeing anything returned?

Good question, I would encourage you to post it in the official thread as well.

First of all, 'several months' may indeed be 'a few weeks'. We don't know. Like I said, 100TH is already planning on starting deployment with these chips next week. It is less and less likely there will be delays, but the contract states September so that I won't be over-promising anything.

Second, my bond pays a bonus which is most likely going to be 1.25 months of mining revenue (or just over 5 weeks). This is the likely avenue, but as someone pointed out, if the miner performs above specs (like most ASIC devices) that bonus is higher. At a 10% higher rate, the bonus is closer to 2 months of bonus dividends, but not that this will be dividends from the launch month.

Third, when I announced this asset, the competing assets immediately dropped (TAT.VM was trading at just under 0.7 the day before I made the announcement) so the asset pricing included a discount compared to other assets. It is not unlikely that people are bidding down those assets because they know my asset is coming.

With regards to DMS.Mining, that is a bit of a strange asset that is claimed to behave like a PMB but does so only in terms of dividends. Because of the way it is issued, it will actually carry a double exposure to price changes because those that buy .Purchase gets one vote for PMB and one vote against PMB; they cast two votes effectively. Thus, prices will move more rapidly with the DMS.* assets, and investors need to be extra careful if they plan on mitigating risk by selling at a certain level.

Essentially, my asset is better priced and less risky than other assets, but is essentially (and different from other mining contracts) a bet on how quickly Bitfury and his companions get their chips to market.

.b

SOSLOVE868 (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 02:24:53 AM

This guy is mad and regardlessness anything, Just want to cheat people to recover his loss on PAJKA bond...

We should say, very smart move for him , but he under-estimate us , he think all of us can not do a proper math.
SOSLOVE868 (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 02:28:22 AM

Good question, I would encourage you to post it in the official thread as well.

First of all, 'several months' may indeed be 'a few weeks'. We don't know. Like I said, 100TH is already planning on starting deployment with these chips next week. It is less and less likely there will be delays, but the contract states September so that I won't be over-promising anything.

Second, my bond pays a bonus which is most likely going to be 1.25 months of mining revenue (or just over 5 weeks). This is the likely avenue, but as someone pointed out, if the miner performs above specs (like most ASIC devices) that bonus is higher. At a 10% higher rate, the bonus is closer to 2 months of bonus dividends, but not that this will be dividends from the launch month.

Third, when I announced this asset, the competing assets immediately dropped (TAT.VM was trading at just under 0.7 the day before I made the announcement) so the asset pricing included a discount compared to other assets. It is not unlikely that people are bidding down those assets because they know my asset is coming.

With regards to DMS.Mining, that is a bit of a strange asset that is claimed to behave like a PMB but does so only in terms of dividends. Because of the way it is issued, it will actually carry a double exposure to price changes because those that buy .Purchase gets one vote for PMB and one vote against PMB; they cast two votes effectively. Thus, prices will move more rapidly with the DMS.* assets, and investors need to be extra careful if they plan on mitigating risk by selling at a certain level.

Essentially, my asset is better priced and less risky than other assets, but is essentially (and different from other mining contracts) a bet on how quickly Bitfury and his companions get their chips to market.

.b

You call $20 USD per G/hashrate , sold by 20X at $400 per G/hash is good investment for people???

OMG, You are making huge benefit out of those people....This why I am posting here.
Deprived

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 02:34:43 AM

.b

It's a fair point on DMS.MINING price volatility.  Because there's no issuer or shortage on the supply side, the price WILL drop to the market's valuation of hash-power far more rapidly than PMBs can.  So whilst the behaviour of DMS.MINING does match PMBs, the behaviour of the market in valuing it may well differ.  That makes MINING a bad investment for those whose plan is to buy something over-priced then sell it even more over-priced to others (a strategy I frequently employ myself - through necessity as the vast majority of securities aren''t actually worth what they trade at).

But the argument that because the price won't fall quickly you can make more profit/less loss by selling higher isn't quite that simple.  If the price is maintained at above value then the loss represented by the difference doesn't disappear - it just gets passed on to the next owner.  At some stage someone ends up actually bearing that loss (even if it's only a loss in the sense of less profit).  And, as we're seeing, the existence of DMS.MINING is having a knock-on effect in forcing revaluation of PMBs a bit quicker than would otherwise occur - so it becomes risky to rely on a "bigger fool" showing up.

Shouldn't "my asset is better priced" have read "my asset was better priced" - as you explain how it USED TO BE better priced then somehow change tense to the present as though it still was?  You were asked why people should buy it NOW - not why they should (maybe) have bought it a week back when it was more competitively priced (had the opportunity been available).
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: