Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:53:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] labcoin ASIC - v.1 @130nm/300Mhz -16 cores chip - European / Chinese Team  (Read 33598 times)
labcoin (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Labcoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 08:34:37 PM

Just watching, too.

BUT Newsletter would be really nice, just to not missing sth. out. Smiley

Thanks for your input, we will be rolling out a newsletter in the next few days. Cheers!

http://labcoin.com - Proprietary ASIC technology
dan99

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 12:23:16 AM

Just watching, too.

Thanks for your input, we will be rolling out a newsletter in the next few days. Cheers!

Can you reply my pm please. Thanks Wink
labcoin (OP)

Labcoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 12:28:30 AM

Just watching, too.

Can you reply my pm please. Thanks Wink

Ouch, i must have overlooked the PMs, i have a bunch of them. Going thru'em  right now, sorry.

eve

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 12:56:37 AM

You better be prepared to answer a lot of questions just to let you know a head of time. would you have an open day to visit your facility and show case your Asic Miner? Do you plan to have STOCKS on hand before taking order? What payments options do you plan on having, paypal, credit and debit cards, STP, Perfect Money, Payza, okpay, bank wire, bitcoin, instalments plan?
papamoi

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 01:29:08 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2013, 01:47:31 AM by papamoi

so one more to make an asic

that s interesting but your partner is little bit arrogant one

i do remember to have ask him to give me an advice/help on one vhdl design my tech wasnt able to synthetize and this guy have replied as if it was only the one who will be able to achieve anything

but anyway world is large and there is space for anyone even for arrogant people

Tomintx

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 01:33:59 AM

Sure. Since we're avoiding most EDA tools licensing costs...
How do you avoid the cost of EDA tools?
dan99

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 01:40:04 AM

did he say he is using some university facilities to reduce costs, since his development costs is minimal
hope he give us much cheaper price than others ..? most of us has already spend our very little funds available
on Avalon, Butterfly, Bitfury, Kncminer --- what is left?
kevcoins

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 01:43:35 AM

i do remember to have ask him to give me an advice/help on one vhdl design my tech wasnt able to synthetize and thie guy have replied as if it was only the one who will be able to achieve anything

but anyone world is large and there is space for anyone even for arrogant people

You mean his European or Chinese partner is Arrogant? would you mind to share a bit more
papamoi

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 01:45:13 AM

i do remember to have ask him to give me an advice/help on one vhdl design my tech wasnt able to synthetize and thie guy have replied as if it was only the one who will be able to achieve anything

but anyone world is large and there is space for anyone even for arrogant people

You mean his European or Chinese partner is Arrogant? would you mind to share a bit more

the guy who hold the theseven as nickname
dan99

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 01:52:51 AM

the guy who hold the theseven as nickname

he actually has a project but never took off http://www.fpgamining.com/?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 02:03:27 AM

Let me get this straight! It took you 14 posts to try to get outta Newbie hell over a period of a month, when it can be accomplished in 5 hours, yet you're here to convince us that you have the next best thing to help protect the network, and all we will accomplished without a hitch. Golly gee, I'm all goatse!

Now, I have to read this thread to see if it's warranted to stick it up your ass--further!

After reading your first 15 posts, I'm pretty sure we're dealing with a kid here, someone with the same mentality that would propose starting a Bitcoin Town.
labcoin (OP)

Labcoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 02:06:20 AM

You better be prepared to answer a lot of questions just to let you know a head of time. would you have an open day to visit your facility and show case your Asic Miner? Do you plan to have STOCKS on hand before taking order? What payments options do you plan on having, paypal, credit and debit cards, STP, Perfect Money, Payza, okpay, bank wire, bitcoin, instalments plan?

We are well prepared, i've replied to your email as well. We will have an open day in our offices and will show up prototypes of technology at work, once it is ready.
As i said earlier, we surely plan to have stock before taking ANY order. Regarding payment methods, maybe the question is still too early, but i will try to respond  :

1) Bitcoin
2) Bank Wire

Paypal is just outside our interest. We want them to sink, not finance them further.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 02:07:31 AM

Dear Bitcoin Community,

We are a new venture involved in the research and development of a novel Bitcoin mining technologies.
Our brand name is labcoin and our website is http://www.labcoin.com.
The management company is named "iTec Pro Limited" - Hong Kong, legally and officially registered in such jurisdiction.

This is initially a self-funded venture, so this thread is not meant to sell "pre-orders" or the likes.
Rather, it is  a mean for the community to evaluate our work and plans for a eventual, future second phase, when we will open investment opportunities to the public.

I won't post many images of IC and similar here, as a fair number of details can be found on our website, once again, our url is http://www.labcoin.com.

We look forward for constructive feedback and criticism. You can contact us with any question at info@labcoin.com or post in this thread. Thank you sincerely for your time.

Note : the pictures shown on our home page are just 3D renderings of possible case and board design and they do not represent real products.

Samuel Noi
Nominee Director
iTec-Pro Limited
sam.noi@labcoin.com

Just starting reading this thread, and stopped at the very first word.

Dear! Seriously? To think I penned goatse, above, as a joke. Surely a reach around will be in order once I get to the end of the OP.
labcoin (OP)

Labcoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 02:09:47 AM

Let me get this straight! It took you 14 posts to try to get outta Newbie hell over a period of a month, when it can be accomplished in 5 hours, yet you're here to convince us that you have the next best thing to help protect the network, and all we will accomplished without a hitch. Golly gee, I'm all goatse!

Now, I have to read this thread to see if it's warranted to stick it up your ass--further!

After reading your first 15 posts, I'm pretty sure we're dealing with a kid here, someone with the same mentality that would propose starting a Bitcoin Town.

The usual troll visit. Well, i will reply to your childish accusations, we just didn't have any hurry to post here, that's why we patiently waited to get out the newbie section.
I work on the PR side of the business but i also act as a coordinator of the technical team, so i don't have much time to use on the forums.
Also, your language is pretty 'much out of context'. Your intervention here just brought the conversation to a low, unexpected level. I wouldn't add anything else.

kevcoins

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 02:11:04 AM

Our Bitcoin Asic Chip investigator is here, be prepared for his in depth coverage glad to know he is here, he sure will dig up a lot of background information of this company. The who, the why, the where, the proof, etc. Grin
labcoin (OP)

Labcoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 02:12:13 AM

Dear Bitcoin Community,

We are a new venture involved in the research and development of a novel Bitcoin mining technologies.
Our brand name is labcoin and our website is http://www.labcoin.com.
The management company is named "iTec Pro Limited" - Hong Kong, legally and officially registered in such jurisdiction.

This is initially a self-funded venture, so this thread is not meant to sell "pre-orders" or the likes.
Rather, it is  a mean for the community to evaluate our work and plans for a eventual, future second phase, when we will open investment opportunities to the public.

I won't post many images of IC and similar here, as a fair number of details can be found on our website, once again, our url is http://www.labcoin.com.

We look forward for constructive feedback and criticism. You can contact us with any question at info@labcoin.com or post in this thread. Thank you sincerely for your time.

Note : the pictures shown on our home page are just 3D renderings of possible case and board design and they do not represent real products.

Samuel Noi
Nominee Director
iTec-Pro Limited
sam.noi@labcoin.com

Just starting reading this thread, and stopped at the very first word.

Dear! Seriously? To think I penned goatse, above, as a joke. Surely a reach around will be in order once I get to the end of the OP.

Would you please stop speaking non-sense ? is this forum really populated with crazy individuals ? i'm not even getting what you're talking about.
Please put a stop to this or use proper English / Human communication.

labcoin (OP)

Labcoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 02:13:37 AM

Our Bitcoin Asic Chip investigator is here, be prepared for his in depth coverage glad to know he is here, he sure will dig up a lot of background information of this company. The who, the why, the where, the proof, etc. Grin

Oh god, investigator... Please let us work and put a stop to this absurdity.

kevcoins

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 02:15:02 AM

The usual troll visit. Well, i will reply to your childish accusations, we just didn't have any hurry to post here, that's why we patiently waited to get out the newbie section.
I work on the PR side of the business but i also act as a coordinator of the technical team, so i don't have much time to use on the forums.
Also, your language is pretty 'much out of context'. Your intervention here just brought the conversation to a low, unexpected level. I wouldn't add anything else.

I wouldn't call Phinnaeus Gage a troll or newbie, look he has an activity level of 742, joined june 16th 2011 versus yours may 18th 2013? he is a very respected investigator, a golden treasure in this forum. Grin
labcoin (OP)

Labcoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 02:15:06 AM

did he say he is using some university facilities to reduce costs, since his development costs is minimal
hope he give us much cheaper price than others ..? most of us has already spend our very little funds available
on Avalon, Butterfly, Bitfury, Kncminer --- what is left?

Yes, we're going through an university channel to avoid EDA licensing and getting better MPW rates.

kevcoins

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 02:17:24 AM

We are well prepared, i've replied to your email as well. We will have an open day in our offices and will show up prototypes of technology at work, once it is ready.
As i said earlier, we surely plan to have stock before taking ANY order. Regarding payment methods, maybe the question is still too early, but i will try to respond  :

1) Bitcoin
2) Bank Wire

Paypal is just outside our interest. We want them to sink, not finance them further.

To proof your legitimacy we need Paypal and Credit Cards payment full stop.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: