Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:11:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] labcoin ASIC - v.1 @130nm/300Mhz -16 cores chip - European / Chinese Team  (Read 33596 times)
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 03:30:23 AM

with only 34 postings and sign up in may of 2013 how much of a claims do you have? now with members asking a few more questions you tend to throw up in saying you only would sell to private investors? not for the general public? are you scare or try to hide  something from us? ?

I've just over reacted a bit when i saw 'what-looked-like' accusations and bad slang. I do apologize for that. I'm trying to clarify each and every point that is being asked, except those for which i can't really give a definitive answer yet.

Kncminer was grill to the bone of over 100 pages of postings before they proof themselves somewhat legitimate . you better show some patience and be cool and answer respectfully and not like butterfly Josh/inaba who curse and swear because of all the not so positive postings on his business practices.

You are right. I just want to add that i didn't insult anyone, the farther i went was calling P.Gage a troll, for which i've gave an explaination and apologize.  It is our intention to keep this conversation professional and as respectful and fruitful as possible. Thank you.

That was excellent advice given. You are more than welcome to stick it back up my ass as long as it's done professionally. Adding a little humor at my expense also helps.

I truly wasn't offended with the troll post of yours. I used it to drive a different point home at the time.

I do want to apologize to you though for coming on so strong at the onset of my postings on this thread. I hope you understand that a many ASIC scammers came before you (you know what I mean), therefore guards are up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 03:33:48 AM

Can I take a stab in the dark and guess who your investor is?

Tibanne Limited
Unit 1010, Miramar Tower, 132 Nathan Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
817-466915-838
HSBC Tsim Sha Tsui
HSBCHKHHHKH
THE HONGKONG AND SHANGHAI BANKING CORPORATION LIMITED
1 QUEEN'S ROAD CENTRAL, HONG KONG

Oh no, no strange plots of weird stuffs like that, i gave you an fair explaination ( again because someone already asked clarification about that earlier, are you actually reading the thread ?   Huh). Read my post, that company (asiaBS, which corresponds to that address) is just the most popular incorporation agency in Hong Kong and acts as a mail drop service too. There's nothing suspicious in this. Many companies in Hong Kong that operate in a offshore fashion share that same address.

We can all concede the address thing.

But I did run the image through one of photoshop detection thingies, and it said there's a mustard stain...  Grin

Later, bud.

PS: Are you sure there's no starfishes in the hallways?  Grin
labcoin (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Labcoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 03:34:56 AM

with only 34 postings and sign up in may of 2013 how much of a claims do you have? now with members asking a few more questions you tend to throw up in saying you only would sell to private investors? not for the general public? are you scare or try to hide  something from us? ?

I've just over reacted a bit when i saw 'what-looked-like' accusations and bad slang. I do apologize for that. I'm trying to clarify each and every point that is being asked, except those for which i can't really give a definitive answer yet.

Kncminer was grill to the bone of over 100 pages of postings before they proof themselves somewhat legitimate . you better show some patience and be cool and answer respectfully and not like butterfly Josh/inaba who curse and swear because of all the not so positive postings on his business practices.

You are right. I just want to add that i didn't insult anyone, the farther i went was calling P.Gage a troll, for which i've gave an explaination and apologize.  It is our intention to keep this conversation professional and as respectful and fruitful as possible. Thank you.

That was excellent advice given. You are more than welcome to stick it back up my ass as long as it's done professionally. Adding a little humor at my expense also helps.

I truly wasn't offended with the troll post of yours. I used it to drive a different point home at the time.

I do want to apologize to you though for coming on so strong at the onset of my postings on this thread. I hope you understand that a many ASIC scammers came before you (you know what I mean), therefore guards are up.

We totally understand your concerns, as we are watching from the sidelines since a while now and have seen the parade of scams. Better safe than sorry. I will continue providing consistent updates to this thread for you to evaluate our conduct and progress. You do not need to apologize, i responded to you and we settled it down. Cheers up mate.

http://labcoin.com - Proprietary ASIC technology
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 03:36:31 AM

We totally understand your concerns, as we are watching from the sidelines since a while now and have seen the parade of scams. Better safe than sorry. I will continue providing consistent updates to this thread for you to evaluate our conduct and progress. You do not need to apologize, i responded to you and we settled it down. Cheers up mate.

Great, bud!

Welcome to the site.

You passed.  Grin
dan99

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 03:37:06 AM

We sure labcoin will be prepare to answer all our concern members after all we surely need good competitors with good prices with the difficulty increasing and hash rate getting higher we need something more affordable.
labcoin (OP)

Labcoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 03:40:27 AM

Can I take a stab in the dark and guess who your investor is?

Tibanne Limited
Unit 1010, Miramar Tower, 132 Nathan Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
817-466915-838
HSBC Tsim Sha Tsui
HSBCHKHHHKH
THE HONGKONG AND SHANGHAI BANKING CORPORATION LIMITED
1 QUEEN'S ROAD CENTRAL, HONG KONG

Oh no, no strange plots of weird stuffs like that, i gave you an fair explaination ( again because someone already asked clarification about that earlier, are you actually reading the thread ?   Huh). Read my post, that company (asiaBS, which corresponds to that address) is just the most popular incorporation agency in Hong Kong and acts as a mail drop service too. There's nothing suspicious in this. Many companies in Hong Kong that operate in a offshore fashion share that same address.

We can all concede the address thing.

But I did run the image through one of photoshop detection thingies, and it said there's a mustard stain...  Grin

Later, bud.

PS: Are you sure there's no starfishes in the hallways?  Grin

eheh, i'm curious to know which kind of mustard is that  Cool
 you can look up http://www.hkent.biz/1866914.html or ask directly the Hong Kong Chamber of commerce.
I appreciate your dedication. indeed.

Later!

klee
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 07:52:52 AM

See when I first logged in. What does this make me? More important than you or anyone else?
Childish criteria...
cchan

Activity: 379

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 08:35:52 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2013, 11:28:44 AM by cchan

18-20USD/G seems very reasonable, but price also depends on the date of delivery.
Also, will you open pre-orders?
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 09:57:12 AM

As I said earlier, we are not sure if we will sell devices

I missed this. If you are here to create hype for your products, why discuss this project here at all if you are not offering it for sale ?

Am I missing something ?

I can certainly appreciate that you are trying to create a new SHA256 ASIC, but not sure of your intentions with posting this thread now.

Actually i like the fact that they announced it here. If they didn't we would wonder why the sudden increase in hashrate from "Unknown". I think knowing all or most ASIC players is a good thing. Also the fact that they won't accept money for pre-orders is another good thing.

@labcoin When do you expect your first chips in hand and when can we expect some kind of prototype? How fast will you go for the v2@65nm and will you use University channels there too? If not then you need some kind of fab relations to put you in the line.

papamoi

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 11:12:49 AM

so one more to make an asic

that s interesting but your partner is little bit arrogant one

i do remember to have ask him to give me an advice/help on one vhdl design my tech wasnt able to synthetize and thie guy have replied as if it was only the one who will be able to achieve anything

but anyone world is large and there is space for anyone even for arrogant people

You mean his European or Chinese partner is Arrogant? would you mind to share a bit more

the guy who hold the theseven as nickname

You are probably confusing him with someone else, i don't think Howard have posted anything regarding labcoin on any internet venue, let alone arrogant stuffs.
The guy who holds theSeven as a nickname is a serious professional which contributed to the open source FPGA bitcoin miner.

i m exactly talking abt him
klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 12:42:55 PM

18-20USD/G seems very reasonable, but price also depends on the date of delivery.

FYI, there is a law against selling pre-orders in HK! was just enacted recently Tongue

Something about selling stuff that is not yet invented or not deliverable within 40 days, i can't remember the specifics...so i am guessing no on the preorder thing.
labcoin (OP)

Labcoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 01:36:20 PM

Great, bud!

Welcome to the site.

You passed.  Grin

Thank you! Glad to get your personal welcome  Cool

labcoin (OP)

Labcoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 01:41:07 PM

No we won't accept pre-orders at all.

As I said earlier, we are not sure if we will sell devices

I missed this. If you are here to create hype for your products, why discuss this project here at all if you are not offering it for sale ?

Am I missing something ?

I can certainly appreciate that you are trying to create a new SHA256 ASIC, but not sure of your intentions with posting this thread now.

Actually i like the fact that they announced it here. If they didn't we would wonder why the sudden increase in hashrate from "Unknown". I think knowing all or most ASIC players is a good thing. Also the fact that they won't accept money for pre-orders is another good thing.

@labcoin When do you expect your first chips in hand and when can we expect some kind of prototype? How fast will you go for the v2@65nm and will you use University channels there too? If not then you need some kind of fab relations to put you in the line.

We do expect the first version 1 chips for early August and shortly later a working prototype, and the plan is to tape the version 2 @65nm outside university channels.

RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 04:06:49 PM

Dear Bitcoin Community,

We are a new venture involved in the research and development of a novel Bitcoin mining technologies.
Our brand name is labcoin and our website is http://www.labcoin.com.

Peerblock IP list on my computer says you are nothing but idiot who is still using outdated Terracoin client working on abandoned blockchain. You
wanna tell me you are capable of making ASIC even though you are not capable of realising something is wrong with your Terracoin client for few
months now, and updating it to newest version? It could be, but I will not bet on that. I will bet on yet another scam.

Why the flame?

RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 06:15:29 PM

another fraudulent venture.

will accept bets to contrary (on escrow) for those that want to put money where their mouth is

What's so fraudulent in this venture? They said that first run will be funded with their own funds. No preorders, no gimmick.  How sure are you? Willing to offer 50:1 on bets?

oaxaca

Activity: 671
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 06:32:04 PM

Paypal is just outside our interest. We want them to sink, not finance them further.

To proof your legitimacy we need Paypal and Credit Cards payment full stop.

This is the best pre-emptive answer labcoin could have possibly provided.  Why would anybody demand paypal?  By this statement alone, I will give them the benefit of the doubt.
labcoin (OP)

Labcoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 06:34:47 PM

Dear Bitcoin Community,

We are a new venture involved in the research and development of a novel Bitcoin mining technologies.
Our brand name is labcoin and our website is http://www.labcoin.com.

Peerblock IP list on my computer says you are nothing but idiot who is still using outdated Terracoin client working on abandoned blockchain. You
wanna tell me you are capable of making ASIC even though you are not capable of realising something is wrong with your Terracoin client for few
months now, and updating it to newest version? It could be, but I will not bet on that. I will bet on yet another scam.

NO COMMENT.

EDIT : Haters gonna hate. The terrracoind was for internal tests with our pool of Avalon machines.

dvdrewritable

Activity: 280
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 06:55:12 PM

The terrracoind was for internal tests with our pool of Avalon machines.

and how many avalons do you have? any stats, pictures etc?

▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     I  D  Ξ  A  O  L  O  G  Y     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
SUPPORT BRIGHT IDEAS THROUGH CROWDFUNDING
Follow us on:  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Youtube
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 06:55:58 PM

another fraudulent venture.

To their credit, they are not accepting pre-orders or soliciting any funds. How do you figure this is a fraudulent venture when no-one here has been defrauded ? Yet.

You are justified in being wary, but throwing around the word "fraud" at this point is not appropriate.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 06:57:53 PM

EDIT : Haters gonna hate.

Ugh. I might recommend not making posts like this Sad It won't go well with this community if you want to be taken seriously at this point Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: