Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:09:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherdelta.  (Read 480 times)
geyayy (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:26:48 AM

As I have observed, Etherdelta is the most updated exchange when it comes to new ICO, or the new tokens from the ICO. Can you tell me more exchange that are like this?

enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:31:51 AM

I also like and use this exchange because we get my own private key. I think other decetralized exchange is Waves exchange. I hope will be any more decetralized exchange like EtherDelta  for cryptocurrency community in the world.

suncokreten

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:37:43 AM

Unlike other exchanges, EtherDelta is a decentralized exchange (DEX). This means that no 3rd party is holding customers funds, but trading is happening peer-to-peer between 2 users (basically wallet to wallet trading).

The fact that it is decentralized, ED does not need a permission from company for the trading to occur, because it is not listing the coin, it just works like escrow between your and other users wallet. Thus, ED lists all of Ethereum based tokens as soon as the ICO is over.

Right now there are not many DEX that actually work, but many have completed their ICO’s and will be operating soon (Kyber, AirSwap, 0x etc.)
Quantex

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:38:13 AM

Other exchanges are different than Etherdelta. They don't add tokens that much easily like Etherdelta does. Etherdelta adds everything.

IDEX will be opened soon I think. It will be similar to Etherdelta as far as I know. You can check it.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 01:43:42 AM

As I have observed, Etherdelta is the most updated exchange when it comes to new ICO, or the new tokens from the ICO. Can you tell me more exchange that are like this?

Yes, lots of ICO listed their Tokens in etherdelta today because of having fast transaction and easy access to etherdelta. You'll just put the private key of your eth wallet then you can now have an exchange.
Raegorl

Activity: 140

★Jetwin.com★

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:46:13 AM

Etherdelta is the biggest Decentralized Exchange on the market right now. It offers the best liquidity if you`re looking to trade your coins - although there might be some other DEX out there, i`d recommend you to stick with etherdelta as its the best one we have Smiley

Ereun

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:53:54 AM

When you send a token to EtherDelta, they will be stored in their contract. Even when you buy a token on EtherDelta, it does not transfer, it just changes your balance in the contract

For beginner trading in etherdelta must be difficult
rube08

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:58:20 AM

Etherdelta is really easy to get a token listed form the ethereum network.  Once you get to know how to use it, it is fairly simple to navigate between your wallet and what tokens you have on the exchange.  You an also set your gas prices (gewi) on etherdelta so you can transfer your coins back and forth from your wallet to the exchange.  Plus, you don't have to worry about high fees when using etherdelta.
Virgo xXx

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:14:07 AM

but, as i know etherdelta only listing ethereum token,
just like DEX on wavesplatform that listed new waves token earlier than the other exchange

▒║HONOR✹JUBS║ DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM OF ON-DEMAND WORK ║▒ Pre-ICO ⏩ January 15 ▒║
║▒ BTT ANNBountyFacebookTwitterSlackTelegramDownload App▒║ICO ⏩ Feb 19 - Mar 12║▒
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:18:34 AM

Etherdelta has everything but liquidity. Hope more liquidity comes with more and more people getting into crypto.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
swoolzze

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:36:01 AM

There are lots of exchange for crypto but it isn't like the etherdelta it i because they all have the different quantities. So I'm gonna tell exchanges like cryptopia it isn't like exactly like etherdelta but it also good exchanger.
Nariza

Activity: 246

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:36:12 AM

EtherDelta is easy to use for trading. There's a lot of ICO's listed on this exchange. Just put your ETH wallet private key to do a transaction.
pikatju

Activity: 336

https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:36:34 AM

Another good exchange for new coins is Kucoin. They have new coins like Confido, Raiden Network and RedPulse. The best part is by holding their token, the KuCoin Shares (KCS), you get part of the profit from the exchange.

To start using you can use this link: https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=E3b1fj (it will give me bonus)
or this link https://www.kucoin.com (it will not give me bonus)

deadmousehat

Activity: 1974
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:53:13 AM

etherdelta is good many ICOs token listed in there but I don't like that we should use private key , so I create new one just for trading in etherdelta. Another good exchanges personally I using HitBTC and Kucoin.
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:58:14 AM

Etherdelta is the most updated when it comes to tokens and coins that are based on Ethereum blockchain. They do not have much stringent measures in assessing the quality of the coins. However, if you prefer to trade with etherdelta, you are very limited with coins and tokens that are ERC20. That is why even if I am using etherdelta, I am also using a few more other exchanges.
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:03:55 AM

There is no other Dex exchange like EtherDelta, once the project is on Ethereum be sure they token will be traded their after the ICO, most exchanges are centralised so they need to vet these projects before listing them on their platforms
peynman

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:46:09 AM

I agree on you sir. But the only problem on etherdelta is quite slow, maybe due to big transactions everyone is doing and also the fee is quite high. But nevertheless I still like it. I am not so much familiar yet on other exchanges but I'm on it.
jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 06:04:41 AM

There are some decentralized exchanges, one of them is Radar Relay and  many others are coming. I believe they are the future of Crypto. EtherDelta in my opinion is very bad and it is only used because it has no competition for "dumping" tokens after they get released because you can trade pretty much every ERC-20 token there, including those that are not officially listed (you can do it with the token address). It should be more developed in my opinion and those that will come, will outshine EtherDelta.
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:07:13 AM

I believe you are right because I also cannot find any other decentralized exchange that has the amount of tokens and coins etherdelta has.
The problem with etherdelta is that they have insanely HIGH FEEs. If you are willing to wait for your ICO to reach an exchange like Cryptopia, you will be able to get it at a cheaper fee from there.
bboyjohn

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:19:10 AM

For ERC-20 tokens, etherdelta is a good choice. You can check KuCoin, Bittrex and HitBTC too.
And IDEX will open very soon. If you dont want to pay big fee's, wait IDEX Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: