Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:16:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] AMERO+ Latin American Common Currency [ASIC-resistant] [MASTERNODES]  (Read 3485 times)
AmeroPlus (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:36:51 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 06:19:10 PM by AmeroPlus

Amero+

Amero+ is the Latin American Common Cryptocurrency, anonymous, descentralized and independet from politics and politicians. A cryptocurrency using the Cryptonote technology, a fork from Bytecoin using Forknote that allows P2P transactions in a fast, secure, private and anonymous way.

Amero Plus or Amero+ aims to become the new common currency of Latin America and become a tool to reach the economic integration and to be able to face the protectionist policies.

Why AmeroPlus? Similar attempts were made in America, an unofficial example is the "Amero" which was a single currency attempt between NAFTA countries (the United States, Canada and Mexico). Another example is the negotiations of the late 1980s on a single currency for Mercosur called "Gaucho".

Specifications

Ticker: AMX
Type: PoW-PoS Hybrid
Algorithm: Neoscrypt
Block Time: 1 minute
Difficulty Retargeting: Every Block Using Dark Gravity Wave
Block Reward Distribution: 50% to Masternodes, 50% to Miners
Masternode requirement: 5000 AMX
InstantSend Confirmation: ~5 seconds
Superior Transaction Anonymity Using PrivateSend
Maximum Supply: 78.4 million
Coins Generated for Swap/ICO: 15 million

Amero+ - Initial Crowdfunding Offering
As you all already know this coin has been launched 50 days ago ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2175732.0 ), without an ICO nor pre-sales. We thougth it was ideal, to give it a sense of purity, independence. We focused on the miners and the mining process and left aside the commercial aspect that should surround every coin.

Our decission was obviously a mistake. Amero+ became static, stopped growing. We invested a lot of time and money on this and unfortunately resources are finite, We had support from a growing community of enthusiast but it wasn't enough.

So we were talking with our community on WhatsApp/Telegram (latam community) and we decided to make some changes. The idea we want to implement from now on is to launch AMEROPLUS' ICO

But how can we launch an ICO if the coin was already launched and is in process of mining? What we did was simple and fast, we took out of circulation ALL the supply of Ameros (v1) before 10/31. The COIN SWAP process was smooth, fast and simple and was finished successfully (99% of old Ameros were sent in exchange to the new Ameros)

We will conduct this ICO process following this schedule:

Coin Swap 11/1 to 11/14 (process completed successfully) 1,200,000 AMX where distributed between miners and early adopters of Amero+ v1

Pre-ICO (11/15 to 11/25) 3,800,000 AMX will be distributed to the investors.

Round 1= 1,800,000 AMX / Price: 0.05$
Round 2= 2,000,000 AMX / Price: 0.10$

INITIAL CROWDFUNDING OFFER (from 12/01/17 to 01/01/18 )
During the ICO 10,000,000 AMX will be distributed to investors following the next scheme.

Round 1= 2,000,000 / Price: 0.20 $
Round 2= 2,000,000 / Price: 0.40 $
Round 3= 2,000,000 / Price: 0.60 $
Round 4= 2,000,000 / Price: 0.80 $
Final Round= 2,000,000 / Price: 1.00 $

January 1st, 2018= Relaunch of the Amero+ Blockchain.

The goal of the ICO is to collect enough funds to grow this project, we strongly believe that this is a great project with a lot of potential, we believe that we can lead a real cyptoeconomic revolution in Latin America. This is a project with unlimited opportunities to grow.

The key goals or objectives are

1) Development of a Dash fork, we understand that Bytecoin is the mother of all cryptonote coins and Forknote is a great tool we used to start our Amero+ V1, the experience during these past 40 days has taught us some important lessons. A Dash fork will bring us more and bigger advantages over Bytecoin's fork.

2) Development of wallets GUI for those unwilling to learn how to use the wallet CLI

3) Wallet web improved and fully sinchronized compliant with the highest standards of securiy

4) Development of wallets Android/iOS because we all know that the tech is moving forward Mobile

5) Setting more pools and masternodes to improve the blockchain's health

6) Payment Gateway, forms and plugins to make it easier for merchants to adopt and accept Ameros as a payment method.

7) Exchanges local on every important city in Latam acting as Western Union/MoneyGram facilitating the remittance service. We already have representatives on Florida and will try to expand to more states with Latin american presence (starting with California and Texas)

Cool Dev of Points of sales with capacity to read QR code and NFC RFID technologies. Printing and launch of at least  50k NFC cards to be distributed in promoting events.

9) Listing on at least 3 big exchanges, pointing to well reputed names.

Social Media and Discussion Channels

Feedback

We would really like to hear from you, if you think we can improve something, have an idea or just want to say hi please contact us, this is a new project but we have great expectations and we strongly believe that we can do great things with Amero+ and through our work we can bring some changes to start a new and alternative economy in Latin America.

Thank You!
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:02:10 AM

What is the algorithm from this coin ?
And where is the wallet link?,,
because i read in the OP start from today is presale day until nov 25 this year ?
So if someone buy the coins in this presale mode, how they will receive their coins ?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
DannyTrejo

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:15:06 AM

neoscript? does that mean that the criptonight stage ended?  Undecided
Namixi

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:16:18 AM

Amero Plus or Amero+ aims to become the new common currency of Latin America and become a tool to reach the economic integration and to be able to face the protectionist policies.
AmeroPlus (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:44:33 AM

What is the algorithm from this coin ?
And where is the wallet link?,,
because i read in the OP start from today is presale day until nov 25 this year ?
So if someone buy the coins in this presale mode, how they will receive their coins ?

We are in Pre-ICO process, the wallets will be released once we finish the ICO process, you will receive your Ameros into your wallet web once you open an account. Yes, the Pre-Sale will last until 11/25 this year. Once the ICO process is finished you will be able to withdraw your AMX to your wallets (qt, Android, iOS, web or to an exchange)
bayernator

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:25:59 AM

Hello, this looks interesting, can you provide more information? such as devs on the project also, how many coins to run a masternode?

apologies if i missed it but is there a whitepaper?

Thank you Smiley
Vera Nov

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:05:41 AM

Wow, when i look and read this project thread only on top thread, i am very interesting to join this project, and also this project just launching today, in this project also there is ICO, so i think this project was complete
Azzi

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:36:14 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 05:39:14 PM by Azzi

Looks very promising, especially on creating an analog of localbitcoins service for remittances.
This is what I could find about potential market opportunity:
$133,552,000,000 in remittances was sent from United States to other countries in 2015
On this interactive map you can check the volume of remittances from US alone to other countries.
http://www.pewglobal.org/interactives/remittance-map/

$133 billions a year is a big number. Even if you manage to snag 1% of the market and take 1% in fees, the revenue (almost all is pure profit) will be 0.01% of $133B or $13M/year. With respect to coins in circulation, say 15M ICO + 15M mined in the first year it is about $0.45/year in profit per coin in circulation. This is very respectable and potential market share depends on the project execution. Find your country on the map and see what you can gain from establishing a local exchange. I would suggest developing a franchise to help local operators get started.
This is not taking into account remittances from other countries or local transactions.

To join the ICO please follow this referral link:
https://ameroplus.org

To buy ameros you need to register an account, then use CoinPayments for most cryptocurrencies or PayPal. To buy locally with Fiat you need to contact one of the dealers in your country, their contact details will be listed once you log in on your account page.
penkgugle

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:18:05 PM

excelente moneda, representativa para toda latinoamerica, la apoyo hasta el final. Saludos a los dev.
mundoyk

Activity: 127
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:44:11 PM

Dear Devs, first of all, thank you for the swap, it's already on my account. But now, the question that must be on everyone's mind: How many coins for masternode? Ty!
I think you can see here https://ameroplus.org
Azzi

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:37:18 PM

How many coins for masternode? Ty!
5000 for a MN.
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:43:36 PM

the registration on the official website does not work, I have tried 5 times
AmeroPlus (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:44:02 PM

Sorry for the delay, the Whitepaper is being translated/edited form spanish to english and will be published tonight. About Masternodes, the collateral to run a MN is 5000 AMX
AmeroPlus (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:46:07 PM

Please follow this link and complete the registration form. (Leave the referral ID empty if you don't have one) It should be working.
teosanru

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:54:41 PM

Please follow this link and complete the registration form. (Leave the referral ID empty if you don't have one) It should be working.

which link you say, the captcha box does not work and after 5 attempts to register my ip has been blocked
Could you indicate which will be the reward of the masternodes? Are they working now or not?
PauloCVJ

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:02:41 PM

https://ameroplus.org/?mref=PauloCVJ
Follow this link to join
AmeroPlus (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:08:26 PM

which link you say, the captcha box does not work and after 5 attempts to register my ip has been blocked
Could you indicate which will be the reward of the masternodes? Are they working now or not?

Hi teosanaru, I can see that an account has been created with your username, try to login using this link https://ameroplus.org/log-in

About the rewards, the Block Reward Distribution: 50% to Masternodes, 50% to Miners, and no, they're not working yet, as we stated on the OP, we will be in ICO process untill 30/12, the new blockchain will be relaunched on January 1st, 2018.
teosanru

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:18:47 PM

Hi teosanaru, I can see that an account has been created with your username, try to login using this link https://ameroplus.org/log-in

About the rewards, the Block Reward Distribution: 50% to Masternodes, 50% to Miners, and no, they're not working yet, as we stated on the OP, we will be in ICO process untill 30/12, the new blockchain will be relaunched on January 1st, 2018.

It tells me that the user is not valid and has not been registered, so I tell you that the website has problems, I tried to register but it is impossible
AmeroPlus (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:46:52 PM

It tells me that the user is not valid and has not been registered, so I tell you that the website has problems, I tried to register but it is impossible
Teosanru I owe you an apologize and a bounty for finding this bug, it was indeed a problem with our registration page, it stopped working some minutes ago, problem solved, please register an account and we will give you some AMX as a reward. Regards
teosanru

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:12:24 PM

Teosanru I owe you an apologize and a bounty for finding this bug, it was indeed a problem with our registration page, it stopped working some minutes ago, problem solved, please register an account and we will give you some AMX as a reward. Regards

Dev, I'm thankful for the reward you're going to give me but I got this error when I tried to register again:

the error in box I'm not a robot persists
It also tells me that my IP has been blocked

could you unlock my ip?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: