Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:55:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: End of the World  (Read 2403 times)
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:10:51 PM

Many people say that we are the last generation of human race. Some say that the end of the world is near. What do you think, how will the world end?
I think since i started to have a right thinking from childhood, a lot of people who predicted that the world is going to end had died already. As to when it is going to end we dont know. No one knows. We Christians believe that when Jesus comes back everything in this world will be transformed but no one knows when He is coming.

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
harmoni777

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:50:17 PM

Doomsday is soon, how?? i don't know, i even don't want to imagine it
cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:59:52 AM

Different religions have different views on this topic. It's 2018 in Christian world, but it's 1439 in muslim world and so on... I can only say, for some people there can be end of world (because of war for example), but people in other parts of the Earth will continue their living. Nobody knows for sure and no one of us can influance this. Just live and learn to be happy.
Enecuum

Activity: 95
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 10:12:01 AM

Close your eyes in a quiet room for about 5 minutes. That's how it will happen. The meaning of the end of the world is that no one is ready for it. In this sense, it differs little from ordinary death.
@maetthan17

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:19:49 AM

End of the world ??it is afraid to think that the world will end right? that feeling , that you will never ganun live in this wonderful world anymore .You can't eat with the foods that you want ti eat , you can't travel to the places that you want and the most of all you can't be with your love ones anymore .
Bugcoin5

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:38:09 AM

Nobody knows when the world was end only god knows..i think the world was never end.
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:51:52 AM

How will the world end? It would end with a nuclear war destroying the earth worse enough so that the earth itself wouldn't be possible. The more possible scenario is when the environment really detriorates from all the pollution we dump into it. Killing of animals and plants for food, killing all the trees that could actually give us oxygen and worse, we destroy our atmosphere to the point that we experience catastrophic climate that would wipe us all. Best thing about this scenario is that it would happen far from our generation

vnnbot

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:43:20 PM

In the movies, very cool show to an end.It would be fun if there really was a zombie Apocalypse or something like this such as fever
willnotwas

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:59:06 PM

"THE END OF THE WORLD as we know it is looming on the horizon for 2018, according to shock predictions from the man who foretold the rise of Adolf Hitler Michel de Nostredame, a famed 16th century French prophet and apothecary, warned nearly 500 years ago that humanity is facing global doom. But the world will not end in one swift cataclysm, and conspiracists instead believe that Earth will suffer great natural disasters, deadly asteroids as well as the horror and destruction of World War 3 – all three of which have alarming contemporary resonance."

We're all dead! Send me your your money now, You don't need them anymore  Grin
zelante

Activity: 263

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:12:48 PM

I hope I don't catch the end of the world.I really love this planet and this life.I hope that if this happens then many, many years
Rizqi

Activity: 294

Freedom

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 01:15:33 PM

I think it's news that is in the battle and has not been proven to be true, it's just an opinion, so I do not believe in it, a lot of my dreams have not materialized and many dreams of people who have not been achieved, and it is a lie aimed at destroying the spirit people, if indeed happened how the end of this time? how to know it will come in this day and age? how is the cause of the end times?
LemonF3

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:15:48 PM

No one could tell when will the world end. And so nobody knows if we will be the last human race. But some of the predictions are already happening.  Just like the creation of life and the universe, no one of the brilliant men was able to explain it. So with the prediction in the bible, there might be no scientific explanation but it might be true also. We just do not know when.
groomsxxx

Activity: 203

Get Up To 100% Your Profit Every Day. Really

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:21:31 PM

I would like to be the only survivor and enjoy this life alone, all alone.I would be happy if it happened and it's even my little childhood dream

Join and get up to 100% your profit every day  with Constantinople Ethereum Plus. www.constantinople.site
mimipipi

Activity: 187

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:29:43 AM

Not one creature knows when will the end of the world because everything is a divine secret. But there are already signs that the end is near. Mecca became one city on earth called the Prophet will show signs that the end is near.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Rhoby10

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:56:13 AM

Many people say that we are the last generation of human race. Some say that the end of the world is near. What do you think, how will the world end?
Well we dont know if God coming here in the world to raptured or destroying because many people are ready to ending this world and some people arw not because they awaepre of there sins and they bad thing that they do, so if you having a chance do the right things and God fearing very well
akalanka

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:08:19 AM

Michel de Nostredame, a famed 16th century French prophet and apothecary, warned nearly 500 years ago that humanity is facing global doom.

But the world will not end in one swift cataclysm, and conspiracists instead believe that Earth will suffer great natural disasters, deadly asteroids as well as the horror and destruction of World War 3 – all three of which have alarming contemporary resonance.

The bulk of these spectacular claims come from Nostradamus’ masterpiece, Les Propheties, published in 1555.

In this bizarre compendium of quatrain verses, the prophet warned that the skies will open to fire, the seas and oceans will flood the lands and powerful tremors will split the Earth open.

One passage in particular has been interpreted to warn against intense solar radiation lashing the Earth with intense heat, through a hole in ozone layer
Sidiq SP

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:13:34 AM

in my opinion, humans can not possibly know the end of the world, only god knows when the apocalypse will come, but in my religion it is said that the sign of the doom will come to that in a holy kitam, that one of the sun will rise from the opposite direction than usual, the turbulence of the dajjal, and there may still be some other things that mark the end of the world, the conclusion of my opinion is that it is unlikely that the doom will happen if the sign has not appeared
agimat

Activity: 115

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:29:43 AM

Actually very afraid if there is the end of this world because we dont know when to happen, but for me only god knows the real story, the important in this life is to be prepared.
stonefire

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:40:14 AM

End of the world it will happen base of the bible says and no one knows when to happen because only our creator knows.
WCRchanaka

Activity: 118

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:29:28 AM

This is a lie I think. because in my opinion,there will be more than 500 years to go ahead. Because the mineral oil cannot decide the day we end
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: