Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:01:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Quick way to seperate egg yolk.  (Read 1071 times)
audrey (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 10:05:21 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Uz2Vnp5ZW4c&noredirect=1#at=11
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 03:48:15 PM

I was thinking of how I do it the old fashion way while watching this video, then she got to the part where the yoke was separated and I was like OH MY FUCKIN' GOD! Simply genius!

Now, does she have any tricks up her sleeve to clean up that nuclear power plant site.
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 05:03:19 PM

Legit? If so you changed my life.

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 05:48:24 PM

Same here! No more sucking them out, then spitting them into a separate bowl. Accidentally swallowed one last time. This approach will make the task so much easier.
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

amarha

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 04:05:39 PM

Same here! No more sucking them out, then spitting them into a separate bowl. Accidentally swallowed one last time. This approach will make the task so much easier.

I thought I read something positive about instawallet recently. Does it look like you have a chance to get your money back?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 04:36:43 PM

I thought I read something positive about instawallet recently. Does it look like you have a chance to get your money back?

Yes, there is a chance!
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

amarha

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 05:08:38 PM

Hope it works out for you.
RoadToHell

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 05:30:12 PM

That looks pretty easy.  But I will still use the way I was taught - which is easier.  Crack the shell in half, then slowly pour the egg white out over the edge of the shell keeping the yolk in the shell using the other shell half.  Pass the yolk back and forth between the two shell halves a few times as you let the rest of the egg white run out.  Sorry I don't have a video, but it really is quite simple.

Sam Spade: We were talking about a lot more money than this.
Kasper Gutman: Yes, sir, we were, but this is genuine coin of the realm. With a dollar of this, you can buy ten dollars of talk.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 05:33:00 PM

That looks pretty easy.  But I will still use the way I was taught - which is easier.  Crack the shell in half, then slowly pour the egg white out over the edge of the shell keeping the yolk in the shell using the other shell half.  Pass the yolk back and forth between the two shell halves a few times as you let the rest of the egg white run out.  Sorry I don't have a video, but it really is quite simple.

I guess that would work, too, but now that I've seen the bottle trick, I no longer have to resort to the suck-and-spit way unless, of course, there's nary a bottle handy.
RoadToHell

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 05:50:18 PM

okay, I found a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAGX-54iR30

Like I said, easier, it only takes a few seconds, and no bottle needed.

Kasper Gutman: Yes, sir, we were, but this is genuine coin of the realm. With a dollar of this, you can buy ten dollars of talk.
jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 06:29:16 PM

Is there any other way to do it besides the bottle?

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
RoadToHell

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 06:31:20 PM

That looks pretty easy.  But I will still use the way I was taught - which is easier.  Crack the shell in half, then slowly pour the egg white out over the edge of the shell keeping the yolk in the shell using the other shell half.  Pass the yolk back and forth between the two shell halves a few times as you let the rest of the egg white run out.  Sorry I don't have a video, but it really is quite simple.
Is there any other way to do it besides the bottle?

Yes - see post right above yours
okay, I found a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAGX-54iR30

Like I said, easier, it only takes a few seconds, and no bottle needed.

[EDIT]Sorry - did you mean, is there another way (besides the one I linked to) to do it without a bottle?  Yes, you can pour the egg contents into a small measuring cup and do the same thing.  There is a youtube video for that also.  I am sure there are others.[/EDIT]

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 11:12:53 PM

Without Googling it, I recall a yoke separator.
jackjack
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 10:34:03 AM

[EDIT]Sorry - did you mean, is there another way (besides the one I linked to) to do it without a bottle?  Yes, you can pour the egg contents into a small measuring cup and do the same thing.  There is a youtube video for that also.  I am sure there are others.[/EDIT]
Yes I meant this.
I never saw anyone doing this with a measuring cup.

Without Googling it, I recall a yoke separator.
That is cheating

You learn something new every day: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Separating_eggs

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: