Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:40:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DEHEDGE RISK-HEDGING PLATFORM FOR CRYPTOCURRENCY INVESTORS  (Read 6782 times)
dayasinfo

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:23:41 PM

I’m not leery of hedging if it’s planned to work with crypto currency in terms of refunding ‘cause if there’s a problem with one crypto currency, there will be problems with the others, too.

I can will clear up your doubts. The point is that refunding is linked to ordinary fiat money. As i’ve heard, to USD. The risks associated with refund  are understandable, that’s why it’s inconvenient for clients to refund in crypto currencies.
I wanna be sure that we understood each other correctly. Will the payments be “linked” or will they be made in dollars?
No, this will be the link exactly, but the payments themselves will be made in BTC or ETH. U see, this is the fund working with crypto currencies. The fact of being linked gives a clear and transparent crediting mechanism.
If so, i have one more question… How is the price for hedge currencies is calculated?

Initially, it will be determined as arithmetical average or weighted from the price and turnover on the main exchanges. Then, it’s planned to launch separate modules that will determine more fair levels. The details are in the WP.
CAraBuss

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:26:44 PM

I’m not leery of hedging if it’s planned to work with crypto currency in terms of refunding ‘cause if there’s a problem with one crypto currency, there will be problems with the others, too.

I can will clear up your doubts. The point is that refunding is linked to ordinary fiat money. As i’ve heard, to USD. The risks associated with refund  are understandable, that’s why it’s inconvenient for clients to refund in crypto currencies.
I wanna be sure that we understood each other correctly. Will the payments be “linked” or will they be made in dollars?
No, this will be the link exactly, but the payments themselves will be made in BTC or ETH. U see, this is the fund working with crypto currencies. The fact of being linked gives a clear and transparent crediting mechanism.
If so, i have one more question… How is the price for hedge currencies is calculated?

Initially, it will be determined as arithmetical average or weighted from the price and turnover on the main exchanges. Then, it’s planned to launch separate modules that will determine more fair levels. The details are in the WP.
How are these main exchanges determined?
devilini

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:33:14 PM

I respect the projects in which the developers and managers warn about the risks honestly. It doesnt mean consideration of the project in the negative way, it’s estimation of investment attractiveness. I hope this project has no problems in this regard?
arakx

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:36:36 PM

I respect the projects in which the developers and managers warn about the risks honestly. It doesnt mean consideration of the project in the negative way, it’s estimation of investment attractiveness. I hope this project has no problems in this regard?
If u look through the documentation, you’ll easily find the chapter dedicated to this topic. It tells about the risks related to project honestly. That’s why the projects meets your requirements.
devilini

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:41:54 PM

If u look through the documentation, you’ll easily find the chapter dedicated to this topic. It tells about the risks related to project honestly. That’s why the projects meets your requirements.
What’s  listed there? If it isnt difficult for u to tell me this, of course.
sorrelin

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:48:55 PM

There will be some programs for buy back of tokens after the ICO. What’s that?
arakx

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:51:39 PM

It’s not a problem to tell in brief. There’re risks linked to the investment activity itself liasted. Investors are warned that participation in the project doesnt give a 100% guarantee of profit or even payback of what was invested in case of some circumstances.
nicolasbit

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:53:52 PM

There will be some programs for buy back of tokens after the ICO. What’s that?

It’s planned to buy back up to 20% of the issues with the discount. It’s necessary for the further implementation as a part of the complex of protection from fall of the rate.

devilini

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:54:25 PM

It’s not a problem to tell in brief. There’re risks linked to the investment activity itself liasted. Investors are warned that participation in the project doesnt give a 100% guarantee of profit or even payback of what was invested in case of some circumstances.
Those were the circumstances that hit me sometimes(
arakx

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:59:42 PM

Everything is possible, i agree with u. The situation in the world isnt that safe, and all the kinds of political and financial disasters are possible. The crypto currency market is quite young. The investors should now about this from the get go
devilini

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:01:27 PM

Everything is possible, i agree with u. The situation in the world isnt that safe, and all the kinds of political and financial disasters are possible. The crypto currency market is quite young. The investors should now about this from the get go
Okay! That’s right. Is physical signing of documents proving the fact that the investor got acquainted with the risks by the investor possible in this project?
alcoholbtc

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:30:13 PM

I like the idea of the hedge fund. I didnt even expect that there’s such fund for crypto currencies, too. What guarantees of stability are used in the project?
fulepp (OP)

Activity: 256

Risk-hedging platform for cryptocurrency investors

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 01:36:28 PM

I like the idea of the hedge fund. I didnt even expect that there’s such fund for crypto currencies, too. What guarantees of stability are used in the project?

80% of the funds collected will be allocated to the reserves, and the number of ICO projects for which our service will be offered will be reasonable, and slowly increasing, thus ensuring a stability but continuous growth in the development of our project.

thanks for your interest

Immer

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:39:49 PM

Today there’re a lot of blockchain projects. Can any of them be interesting for this one? U know, there’re some projects that operate in the same industry.
coldday

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:44:14 PM

Can u tell me what is the period for investment? The minimal one.
energycrypt

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:48:34 PM

Hedge fund? I used to think that these are huge financial monsters which work in transnational markets? What continents or countries are priority for this project?
fulepp (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 02:03:14 PM

Today there’re a lot of blockchain projects. Can any of them be interesting for this one? U know, there’re some projects that operate in the same industry.

"interesting for this one?", sorry can you specify your question, it is not clear.

fulepp (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 02:08:40 PM

Hedge fund? I used to think that these are huge financial monsters which work in transnational markets? What continents or countries are priority for this project?

we don't target any specific countries or regions. At the moment we are investigating the potentiality of getting the SEC regulation D so that investors from USA can also participate in the sale.
as for what you say on hedge funds, this is your personal opinion, and I can't comment on that.

fulepp (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 02:09:59 PM

Can u tell me what is the period for investment? The minimal one.

minimal investment period? for what ? in DHT tokens ? or in other ICOS ? please specify your question.

dort

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:06:41 PM

I’d like to understand the algorithm of calculation of refund which is offered at the moment. Where can i find it? Are there any examples?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: