Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 06:41:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I have an idea for a new bitcoin startup that I think can revolutionize the way  (Read 757 times)
axilla (OP)

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 01:21:24 PM

bitcoins are used in real world applications.  Allowing users to use and pay with bitcoins anywhere they so choose.

A little about myself, I'm a 31 year old engineer with development and graphic design experience.  I currently do development for a fortune 500 company designing network monitoring capabilities for PBX telephone systems.

In the past I worked on a team that developed www.millitalk.com -- I did most of the interface and graphic design for the application there, and no programming.

Requirements of the project:

-iPhone App
-Android App
-Pretty extensive web design including frontend, backend, dashboards, control interfaces and quite a bit more.

The project would not be a small under taking, but big rewards come with big risks right? 

If you have a team of engineers that would be interested in working with myself on this project or are a single engineer looking to make a team to see this project to completion please PM me. 

Growth-O-Matic Grow your business, and increase brand awareness | While everyone else delivers your news to the wire, hoping it gets picked up, we put your press release in front of the eyes of the top bloggers, writers, and decision makers in your industry.
nfurno

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 01:42:41 PM

Good luck with the iphone/ipad part. Apple isn't approving apps that perform transactions in btc. You have to be jailbroken to install apps that do that.
JohnCar

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 01:44:55 PM

Hello axilla could you tell me what part of the world you are in?

TIT coming soon..............
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 3087

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 03:08:40 PM

Good luck with the iphone/ipad part. Apple isn't approving apps that perform transactions in btc. You have to be jailbroken to install apps that do that.

+1   Even jailbreaking will soon not be possible.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 03:17:29 PM

bitcoins are used in real world applications.  Allowing users to use and pay with bitcoins anywhere they so choose.

A little about myself, I'm a 31 year old engineer with development and graphic design experience.  I currently do development for a fortune 500 company designing network monitoring capabilities for PBX telephone systems.

In the past I worked on a team that developed www.millitalk.com -- I did most of the interface and graphic design for the application there, and no programming.

Requirements of the project:

-iPhone App
-Android App
-Pretty extensive web design including frontend, backend, dashboards, control interfaces and quite a bit more.

The project would not be a small under taking, but big rewards come with big risks right? 

If you have a team of engineers that would be interested in working with myself on this project or are a single engineer looking to make a team to see this project to completion please PM me. 

See here. Then go hunting for my post where I explain the value of "ideas".

PS. "Revolutionize" talk is a clear stigmata of idiocy. A little bit about yourself? Gtfo, srsly.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
daybyter
Legendary

Activity: 965
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 06:44:16 PM

Take a look at phonegap. One codebase for iphone and android. Maybe even for the website.

xjack

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 12:53:58 AM

+1   Even jailbreaking will soon not be possible.

That doesn't bode well for devs, Bitcoin, or Apple.

The whole Apple philosophy always makes me think of the irony of their "1984" commercial. 

29 years later, who's Big Brother now?   Cheesy

xjack - 1xjackDMgJCLn1LDtbgh51DYw6uRgeHVb
Reputation thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=482124.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: