Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:52:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ☛SHILLS FOR HIRE!☚  (Read 671 times)
crumbs (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 02:41:58 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2013, 02:55:54 PM by crumbs

Maintaining sock accounts is grueling and exacting work, but tedious post counts, writing styles, spelling and idiom usage don't need to burden your e-business!  
Due to a recent forum law clarification, we're able to offer you the services of our expertly trained ☛auction shills!☚
Don't go it alone.  PM the professionals, and find out what our expertly trained ☛auction shills!☚ can do for you!

* Void where prohibited (bitcointalk.org's totally fine though!)
**Residents of Alaska, Missouri & Montana may or may not be subject to sales tax.  ***Terms subject to change at any time. Duh.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
danieldaniel

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 03:15:28 PM

You can bid on my auction at http://www.ebay.com/itm/USB-ASIC-Miner-NOT-PREORDER-Immediate-shipping-/321149102696#shId if you want.

crumbs (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 03:46:59 PM

Thank you for your interest, danieldaniel. 
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer you our shilling services due to a technicality in eBay TOS.  If you should choose to conduct business on bitcointalk.org, please consider availing yourself of our services.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.
polrpaul

Activity: 238

Love the Bitcoin.

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 03:49:35 PM

LOL

BTC.sx - Leveraged Bitcoin Trading. Simply use Bitcoin to take advantage of a rising or falling Bitcoin price.
danieldaniel

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 03:53:14 PM

Unfortunately, we are unable to offer you our shilling services due to a technicality in eBay TOS.  If you should choose to conduct business on bitcointalk.org, please consider availing yourself of our services.

I really like how you make each first letter bigger.

crumbs (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 04:04:07 PM

Unfortunately, we are unable to offer you our shilling services due to a technicality in eBay TOS.  If you should choose to conduct business on bitcointalk.org, please consider availing yourself of our services.

I really like how you make each first letter bigger.

Thank you for contributing, danieldaniel.  We are committed to providing the Bitcoin community with continued excellence.
BTCTalkAccounts

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 04:12:36 PM

If this isn't a troll and you are over 18, PM me, I've got lots of orders, accounts and cash, maybe we can pool resources.
crumbs (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 04:35:15 PM

If this isn't a troll and you are over 18, PM me, I've got lots of orders, accounts and cash, maybe we can pool resources.

As per advice of our firm's public relations consultant, we are forced to decline your proposal.  Your precipitous approach to sensitive matters lacks the refinement and discretion so valued by our clients.  
We hope to be able to serve the needs of your business in the future.
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 04:37:40 PM

This thread is full of win.

I award 3 internets.  If only we had a tipping system in place.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
crumbs (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 04:43:37 PM

I award 3 internets.  If only we had a tipping system in place.

Thank you for your interest and words of encouragement, Inaba.  We are committed to providing the Bitcointalk community with continued excellence it deserves.
danieldaniel

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 06:47:15 PM

As per advice of our firm's public relations consultant, we are forced to decline your proposal.  Your precipitous approach to sensitive matters lacks the refinement and discretion so valued by our clients.  
We hope to be able to serve the needs of your business in the future.

LMAO Cheesy

polrpaul

Activity: 238

Love the Bitcoin.

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2013, 02:34:09 PM

I award 3 internets.  If only we had a tipping system in place.

Maybe a Shills4Hire Re-Donate? ROFL

BTC.sx - Leveraged Bitcoin Trading. Simply use Bitcoin to take advantage of a rising or falling Bitcoin price.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: